• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'll be a bringing my Wii.

Shame though, I had hoped to suprise everyone by bringing a copy of a texture-hacked brawl, but sadly Nintendo shut them down the day before releasing their patcher :urg:

Muzga

Smash Ace
i have a working with children card. i give piano lessons to kids sometimes:p
but yeah, if its necesarry, why not have them around?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i have severe aids

not like good aids, where it doesn't matter much
srsly bad aids

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Muzga my mum might want to stay with you're parents since she thinks it's unsafe since i'm going to a randoms house to play brawl.

She thinks i will get ***** well i will in a diffrent case :D
Yeah my mum is a bit parranoid like that too, I suppose i can see where shes coming fom though ""Hey mum I'm going to this guys house I met on the internet" :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
you should always take all televisions.

There should always be an aim to have 2 televisions per person. As it will never happen, you hope you have at least half of what you're planning for :D

Muzga

Smash Ace
well said shaya! it looks like we may be able to run 4 wiis+tvs at this stage, which would be awesome!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sarcasm... ON THE INTERNETS?

Mother: "Even if it's a joke, I don't want my young innocent pure child hanging around such dirty degenerates who think its funny to joke about murders yada vada". Adults with kids are silly.

We always laugh though, but feel for the kid who ends up not being able to go to tournaments :(

Muzga

Smash Ace
which goes to show something about a lot of parents today:p
i lol'd

still, its always better with more people here!

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Mother: "Even if it's a joke, I don't want my young innocent pure child hanging around such dirty degenerates who think its funny to joke about murders yada vada". Adults with kids are silly.
The sad thing is thats probably something my mum would say, she seems to think everyones an axe murderer :(. The good thing is she wouldn't even know how to use the internet :p

Also my dad (on orders from my mother) is coming in just to check out your not running a drug and/or crime syndicate.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lord Bowser if you're parents come to then i will feel happy since i won't be the only one with parents there. I will end up coming at 11:30 or so would we be able to have some friendlies until every one gets there?

Muzga

Smash Ace
oh man! THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS!

sunday is no longer on!
so please, whatever you do, please dont come on sunday.
im going to reorganise the date for this and the setupis gonna be the same, just at a later date!

im really sorry to dissapoint! this is the first and last time this is gonna happen!

Alzi

Smash Master
I was getting excited lol. Oh well i don't mind it being on a diffrent day as long as the day is a day i can go.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Lol dammit man I was getting ready and everything... But then its a good thing while I was off for a day my sister broke my sensor bar, so yeah would of been awkward since I was supplying a wii, but I should have it all ready by whenever the new date is, keep in sunday though. People are seeming to love it XD

Muzga

Smash Ace
dont worry, itll be a sunday! and as a bonus ill have it the next time bobs available!

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Aww shux you flatter me muzga.. any weekend bar next weekend cause we are movin house..! Spewin so hard that it wasnt tomorro i was all worked up.. Hopefully once we move i can start holdin tourneys at mine again.. ;)

Oh btw any word on our state qualifiers and when they'll be happening...?

BLAH..!

Dedu

Smash Lord
Brawl takes REAL SKILL?!?!?
My internet error alert just went up!
Something is wrong on the internets...

Brawl does NOT take real skill. If you thought Brawl was harder than Mario Kart, then you're in the right perspective.

But really? Skill is something that doesn't quite add up in Brawl. The faster you hit the buttons on the controller in Brawl, the more you lose. Yeah Brawl really does loves a n00b <3

If you want REAL SKILL in a fighting game, then I suggest you take a look at Melee, SF2 and Guilty Gear.
Oh did I say Melee? Sorry but that's where real skill is required to win this game.

Top Bottom