• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Muzga

Smash Ace
Just to let you know, on saturday i will be doing pokemon D/P MMs as well as brawl MM/s if anyone is interested. discuss pokemon rules with me personally if youre interested

Vlade

Social Outcast
Guys guys guys, can this one have the results posted this timeeeeeeee? pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee.

Muchos love from Sydney.
Is there a thread with all these results? If so then my bads for being too lazy to search.

And shiekah, since when did you change your name?

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Hey peeps sorry i havent been on for a while but im at a new job and have little internet access... BAH..!

Been wanting to catch up with yall at brawl but havent had the chance lately and unfortunately i will be missing it this weekend cause im proposing to my gf.. >_< but yeah like jan next month im willing to start holding tourneys at mine again if anyone is interested.. Have a great xmas peeps and an even better new year and i hope to catch yall again soon..!

BLAH..!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
*COMPLETE STRANGER*

Congradulations Riot/Bob. Your heart must be fluttering with excitement!

Also Vlade, I have lists of all 'known' tournament results from August onwards in Australia. Unfortunately as of now there has only been one from Perth (from October).

The results are used in constructing a 'unique' so to speak Australian Brawl tier list. I use the list for tier-based tournaments that I run in Sydney.

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Results of MAST 2

1) Sam (TL)
2) Niven (ROB)
3) Ryan (Yoshi)
4) Vlade (GW + Falco)
5) Kenton (Snake + MK?)
5) Muzga (MK)
7) Bryce (?)
7) Mic (PT)

Not sure who everyone used.

Thanks for coming guys, unfortunately we didn't have enough time for all the events. Looking forward to the next tournament!

Muzga

Smash Ace
I will be holding a tournament on sunday-- january the 11th
We had better get numbers, tell your mates people,
i want a good turnout!
Brawl singles
Brawl doubles
Melee singles
and $5 Pokemon MMs
WEVE GOT THE LOT!
Official post comes lator!

Accepting signups NAOW!

Muzga

Smash Ace
Bryce plays donkey kong if im not mistaken,
There were 10 entrants to this tournament

Muzga

Smash Ace
oh dayum!
Good work nivvay!
think youll come to my tournay?
(sorry if i pissed you off heaps today, lol@ the love/hate relationship)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Thanks for hosting Niv.

I should be coming to the next one Muzga, unless I'm going away for the holidays (unlikely). Everyone from alexander heights had better attend!

Oh and what about that big tourney that you guys were gonna organise? Although it would probably be difficult to get enough numbers.

Muzga

Smash Ace
yeah i dont think we could get enough people for something like that,
majority of people seem to hacvee given up trying to beat samuel:p

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Hah nice link there shaya.. sweet to see Olimar in the top 10 and gettin a ranking of 'A'.. *beams*
Hope you dudes had a killer tourney at nivs.. How were the numbers..?

Ive been hanging out to get back into to the scene again and to verse Sam lol i actually enjoy it cause its called learning >_< AND seems like Niv is becoming quite the powerhouse lately so should be good to see.. ummmm 11th Jan should be good Muzga cause im now working a job that i get weekends off so yah..

Thanks heaps for the good lucks peeps lol yeah Babbs said yes of course..! was an awsome night.. Been playing 'left4dead' last few days and its pretty pew pew so zombie fans must gettit...

Anyways have a great holiday peeps ill keep my eyes on the boards and keep 11th Jan down in my calendar so cyall there..!!

BLAH..!

Muzga

Smash Ace
Yes it was. thereve been a few complaints from a few people about how inconvenient it is to come on saturdays, so this is to boost numbers

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Yayy a Sunday thank you so much, hopefully this at least means Ill be able to bring a friend along to this tournament, btw what are Pokemon MM's?

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Pokemon MM's = Pokemon Money Matches. Basically you say "I bet you $5 that I will destroy you in a pokemon battle" and then you fight and the winner gets $5!

Muzga

Smash Ace
for the pokemon MM's, you play a 6v6 lvl 100s match with the standard OU ruleset.

I hope sunday brings more people!

Vlade, try getting some mates of yours to come too k?

Top Bottom