• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Olimar huh_? I can give some advice but i would also be too tempted to destroy you before taking up such a horrifically beautiful character such as Olimar_ Be prepared to live off the edge, quite literally_

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
28th no way thats future music :)

on a different note can anyone recomend good anime, i havent watched ANYTHING recently. I think the last couple things i watched probably like 6 months ago where code geass, vampire knight and soul eater. Think im gonna start watching east of eden, anyone recomend anything good?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
great teacher onizuka
black cat (manga is better)
samurai deeper kyo (manga only I think, still its a good read)
gintama (havnt seen the anime yet but the manga is great)

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
28th no way thats future music :)

on a different note can anyone recomend good anime, i havent watched ANYTHING recently. I think the last couple things i watched probably like 6 months ago where code geass, vampire knight and soul eater. Think im gonna start watching east of eden, anyone recomend anything good?
Neon Genesis Evangelion.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Back to tournament talk, 28th @ the Church??? I can bring my Wii + Brawl setup if needed - the last couple of times I've brought my Wii it never got used =_="... I might possibly may be getting a Dazzle or some other recording setup this week, so if that happens I can bring that along too for a second recording set-up...

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Claymore is my substitute for Berserk_ If you manage to get a hold on some scans then Berserk is the way to go_ The anime follows only the first quarter of it, but fairly true to the manga so it is worth a watch_ Claymore is a great read also_ The anime is pretty flashy_

Hellsing OVA is an insane anime and stays true to the manga which was short but oh so sweet_ Also started reading Tengho Tenje (?) and slowly plodding along with Air Gear_

If you watch Chromartie High School (which you must), then reading the manga is also a funny necessity_

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Claymore is my substitute for Berserk_ If you manage to get a hold on some scans then Berserk is the way to go_ The anime follows only the first quarter of it, but fairly true to the manga so it is worth a watch_ Claymore is a great read also_ The anime is pretty flashy_

Hellsing OVA is an insane anime and stays true to the manga which was short but oh so sweet_ Also started reading Tengho Tenje (?) and slowly plodding along with Air Gear_

If you watch Chromartie High School (which you must), then reading the manga is also a funny necessity_
i might look into berserk. but at the moment i'm rewatching claymore. loving it.

i only watched the Tenjou Tenge anime, never read the manga. but the anime was awesome. school fighting ftw

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
cromartie high is awesome. used to watching it when i was in year 8.
good times, good times.

if i can get some games off people before the tourney/or at the oturney on the 28th, i can maybe bring my wii.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Man, loving my insurance company eh:::

10% off chicken (Chicken Treat)
10% off macbooksand software
20% OFF your entire
MEAL at Domino's...
pick up or delivered*
Smashfests now become cheaper :D

Student pack plus grenade for $60! That's 300 paintballs and grenade plus equipment hire. Also receive a free grenade with every other paintball package!*
Free grenades!!!!!!!!!

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Hmm FLCL_ WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter in the EVA reboot_ Just when i thought i was over Rei, they did this to me_ There was one part in the first episode i disliked, and that was the emphasis of EVA 1's hand rising to save Shinji, completely lost altogether which bugged me slightly due to it's importance later on (SPOILERS)_ Other than that, they really improved on an already amazing series_

Anybody heard anything more about a second entry into the Gantz anime_?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Oh my god.

Gantz anime?

Tsukihime anime?

Why haven't you guys been listening to Vlade at all.

I may have to come over sooner than I thought to teach you about anime and manga.

Top Bottom