• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
i watched the 1st 2 episodes of gurren lagann but stopped for some reason, dont remember why lol.....really enjoying eden of the east so far seen like the 1st 4 episodes. Any one seen code geass? my favourite anime :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
our state is quite anger free. we'd like to keep it that way
you say that, but its all building up in alzi, one day he'll show up with a sawn-off shotgun and kill everyone, and when he gets to me he'll be like "thanks for the candy!"

its the quite ones you gotta watchout for

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I'm well aware that the Gantz manga was enjoyable as i do make sure i try and read up on what i'm watching_ ;) I quite enjoy the recent Casshern Sins anime also_ For me anime is enjoyable purely as an appreciation for amazing animation_ Manga will always have a place in my heart, but if you haven't guessed already, i'm more of a motion kinda guy_ Manga is one of the few things that has plenty of motion through it's drawings_

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the thing that ****s me is that, although anime technically has the potential to be better then manga, since its moving and has sound and color, they always **** up somewhere and the manga is pretty much always better.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Does reading subtitles get me anything?
*Pat pat * I do the same thing. Just started One Piece, only 3 eps in but enjoying it.

Not sure if I can do the 28th, might have something else planned. If I can go I'll post.

MTGod

Smash Champion
tbh cbf reading ever but to prove your point luke FMA wtfgermany
Needs more acronyms :D

Anyway, RE: the 28th, IIRC the people that have said they can come are:

- Me
- Trav
- Quetz
- Marty
- Ric (I think lol)
- Andre
- Trill?

Not sure about anyone else...

BTW Guys, don't forget about NVS SQUASH THIS SUNDAY AT 1PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Where's it taking place? that one near the city or down rockingham again?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hey Vlade.

Over 1500 doujins now.

I'm such a collector lol.

On that note, I urge everyone to watch Baccano. It's one of the best anime I've seen come out for a while. Great story, and every character in the show is lovable. Except for this little kid that annoys the **** out of me. lol.

But seriously, Baccano.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
When you say doujin, all i think of is hentai Sieg_ You filthy boy you_ I just use OneManga for all my manga needs_ Can't be bothered collecting manga books although i urge everyone to support Dark Horse and purchase the Berserk manga to aid them through their financial crisis_ Seriously the releases are so few and far between and they are struggling to keep this epic story continuing_ It would be a real shame for them to close doors on what i deem is one of the greatest manga's to exist currently both story and drawing wise_

Sieg

Smash Champion
Oh, most of it is hentai.

I haven't even read half of it though. I'm just downloading it for the point of downloading it lol.

I have most of the C77 collection I think lol.

If you want a manga that has crazy release times check out Initial D. Swear it's like release three in quick succession. Take a break for a year or two. Come back with one every 2 months. So random lol.

Also, if you want a good manga that's still ongoing, check out Hajime no Ippo. Created in 1990 and still running. I have 882 chapters atm lol.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Our precious Perth thread is being spammed by anime enthusiasts!!!

I'm going to keep nagging people about NvS Squash on the 21st - check the FFFF NvS thread for more details (who here doesn't check FFFF :p???)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Should've added this into the first post :D

Need to get some confirmations for NvS Squash guys... If your name isn't below or has a [?] next to it I don't know if you're coming or not:

NORTH
Trav (Lord Bowser)
Mic (Mic_128)
Andre (Muzga)
[?] Brad (Braddles)

SOUTH
Jesse (MTGod)
Jon (Jesusface)
Marty (Marteh)
Josh (Quetzacoatl)
[?] Bob (Bsrk_)
Andy (Ghnaschnakoff)
Also just letting people know that Jon is having a board game night afterwards at 6pm where Munchkin will feature, so even if you don't come down to play squash you should come down and be social, and you're all welcome to come back to my place between the Squash and Game Night :p

Pete278

Smash Lord
HOLY **** DUDLEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY. I SHOULD POST THIS IN EVERY THREAD I CAN IN THE AUSTRALIA BOARDS BECAUSE DUDLEY IS A GENTLEMAN AND IS ALSO DUDLEEEEEEEEY.

10hypedcaps.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
My friggin laptop's gone and died on me, so wn't be around as much for at least a week :urg:

Top Bottom