• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Tails doesn't have enough muscle in his arms to be able to type the rest of the word. As you can see i have plenty Tails as i am able to put size 1 font tags around my text everytime i post.

Also theres a rumour that GREEN HILL ZONE GALAXY AND SONIC MIGHT BE IN SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2. Yes i believe it's just a rumour and it won't happen.

But in other news i just won my self a pack of TvC cards. :] I got my name put into a hat and it got drawn out wooo.

Splice

Smash Hero
even i didnt know what ikr was at first.

but i figured it out before i scrolled down more
Well before I decided it was Ike, I thought Tails was annoyed with me for being mean to glenn, and said "I kill rabbits" in an act of dominance, a statement portraying his authority and power.

Then I thought, "that can't be right".

Alzi

Smash Master
His new name should be FAILS.

Oh i am so funny. lol.

SO Fails you do know you have the power to prank.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Jun/Chun team is SO BEAST

Alzi I am really impressed with the poster but I think it needs something to emphasise the fact that this will be a big tournament on a national scale level, a statement like 'A national fighting game tournament featuring the finest fighting games with the best players of the nation' or something less cliche lol

But otherwise REALLY great work

Yeah I finally have my portable harddrive working on my wii so I can play TvC, lemme know if you're up for online late tonight coz I have masses of literature homework to do >________>

Jupz

Smash Master
So i need a new gamecube controller. Haven't played brawl (haven't had a chance to play melee yet either) since the tourney. I'll be getting one on saturday probably.

On the upside, I caught up in homework this week lol.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Suggestions for the poster from people I've asked:
- Change the game names for logos
- Add corniness to 'what to bring' (i.e. 'guts' was the example I was given)
- Emphasize the importance more (like what Vlade said, pretty much)
- Use Iron Tager instead of Ragna (for REAL SOVIET DAMAGE. Probably not necessary, Ragna looks awesome anyway)
- Change 'controllers' to 'peripherals', since controllers sounds lame.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah, arcade sticks is where it's at for games that aren't brawl/melee :p

I also suggest an email address and/or phone number for queries to be put on the poster, I'm happy to give mine.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
To all who have TvC_ I'm up for a few quick rounds tonight_ Jus msg me your friend code so i can add it to the list or post it here_ Alternatively i'll make a thread in the FFFF for everyone nationwide to post_ For reference here mine is 1076-2335-8398_ Add me_!!

Is Alex actually any good in TvC_? Also wish they had put a better known SF character instead of him_ SSFIV is sounding to shape up really well_ I might get into it when that comes out_

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Tails doesn't have enough muscle in his arms to be able to type the rest of the word. As you can see i have plenty Tails as i am able to put size 1 font tags around my text everytime i post.
Alzi I see you are very obsessed with your arm muscles, I believe you're over compensating for a different muscle ;)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
It's the whole shirt tearing thing that weirds me out_ No-one can do Snake quite like Snake_ On a further note, Escape From New York is getting a reboot_ For those of you who know of it and it's relative origins to the Solid Snake character we all know and love, that's right, Snake Pliskin is back baby_ If you ever want to see an all round ****** who is so horribly cliche and amazing at the same time, i suggest you watch this film before any news on the reboot becomes final_ My question is, who could possibly replace Kurt Russel_?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Lets tone down the Alzi jokes guys.

Suggestions for the poster from people I've asked:
- Add corniness to 'what to bring' (i.e. 'guts' was the example I was given)
"Eyes of the Tigers are optional."

MTGod

Smash Champion
RE Sunday thing, guys, if you're coming, make sure to get to Rockingham (Stn if you're training it like me :D) before 10am, as the court/s (I think) is booked for 10am :p Make sure to bring:
- Money (doiiiii)
- Change of clothes (wear sports clothes down there, bring a towel + some nice-ish clothes for Moon Cafe)
- Controller (+ Wii + Brawl? Not sure how many TVs Bob has :S)
- Charged phone :p

Marty - which train you gonna catch???

Alzi I am really impressed with the poster but I think it needs something to emphasise the fact that this will be a big tournament on a national scale level, a statement like 'A national fighting game tournament featuring the finest fighting games with the best players of the nation' or something less cliche lol
+1, to both Vlade's and Pete's comments...

Top Bottom