• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Jupz

Smash Master

Results

1. Vlade :falco: :metaknight:
2. Muzga :metaknight:
3. Kane :popo: :dedede: :metaknight:
4. Nasch :diddy:
5. Jupz :metaknight:
5. Lord Bowser :gw: :bowser2:
7. Glen :popo:
7. Trill :rob:

Also woops sorry trav I accidentally just counted down and put you as 6th :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but how do you get the character icons up like that??? Is it just img code with an URL or something simpler???

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
FYI i have a Squash court in Rockingham that we could possibly go to if you would rather that_ Wouldn't mind a good game of Squash again_ I can check to see if they are open if anyone is interested_ Let me know who is coming, if you catch the train i can easily give people a lift_

MTGod

Smash Champion
FYI i have a Squash court in Rockingham that we could possibly go to if you would rather that_ Wouldn't mind a good game of Squash again_ I can check to see if they are open if anyone is interested_ Let me know who is coming, if you catch the train i can easily give people a lift_
Sounds like a plan :D If they're open, we may as well play down there, yes??? Less travel destinations and all :p

To the squash thing, so far it's me Mic and Trav, possibly Sean and Jon (not sure if they'll come if in Rockingham though, but they already know how to play the game so they don't need the teaching lol)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Would you have gotten over 90??? That's what we would have needed to win if my calcs are correct :p

Technodeath

Smash Champion
future references for you Matt

everyone, swordslad is Matt
Lord bowser: Trav
MTGod: Jesse
Marteh: Marty
Bsrk_: Bob
Muzga: Andre
Jupz: Jason
Alzi: doesnt need to be known. he's no one
Technodeath: Wait.. who?
Romant1k: Kane
Tails: i dont know if he wants his name here

and anyone else i cant remember at this point in time because im too lazy.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
If he lives in south geraldton maybe we can make an exeption_ Ill give the squash courts a call tonight and find out for sure Jesse_ If ou and your friends al know how to play squash I think we will have the next meet in the bag with at least four of us knowing how to play it competitively_ ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
Man what will you guys seed me in?

Since i don't think i can make it to a tournament in awhile so how will you seed me?:p

I can say for sure the next 4 tournaments or so i won't attend and if holidays start i will be in sydney probally will attend a tournament then then school starts again and perth will have to wait next holidays for me to attend. lol. Hmm. If i go Sydney i hope to get some good practice from Shaya, Ted and all that.

But meanwhile, while you guys are attending your tournaments thinking i am going to drop down and become fail at the game i will supply you with a image of what i'll be doing:

Alzi

Smash Master
Curse you mic!

In recent news. EASTERN INVASION 3 POSTER FINAL DESIGN AND I HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION:

IT'S AWESOME RIGHT? I can change the text anytime so when we have a actual venue and time i can edit that out really easy. Although it doesn't look so good in a re-sized versions i have the actual A4 copy so it prints well. wooo.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
did i hear squash?? haha im up for a few more hitting partners so il be up for any games.. itching for another tourney =S lol.. haha welcome swordslad i didnt know gero acyually had decent brawlers, il give yous a game next time im up ^^

Alzi

Smash Master
Is Braddle a girl or a boy?

I know he is a boy but just double checking so i confirm it in my brain.

Pete gave me a idea of maybe adding the game logo's underneath the characters instead of text which i am going to test out soon and see how it looks.

ALSO WHO FROM PERTH IS GOING TO THRILLER? BECAUSE I AM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'M SO EXCITED MY FIRST MAJOR TOURNAMENT AND I GET TO GO TO IT FOR FREE WITH FREE ACOMADATION AND FOOD OF ALL TIME.

Yeah can't wait. I think i'll be the only one and i will win it so it will be two toon links from perth winning major tournaments. lol. I hope shmot goes since i really want to vs him to see his skill level.

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah i'm going to get ***** by shaya and teds.

I want to vs more of the lower people who are around my level hopfully to get in some nice matches.

Alzi

Smash Master
Somtimes in Life you understand how far you can exceed those capabilities.

JEEZ EVEN JACKIE CHAN WOULD KNOW THIS.

No but seriously theres no way i can beat Shaya or Ted in brawl. I just hope to get top 8 atleast at Thriller. I just hope it doesn't have all the **** players.

Hmm i do also get to vs swordsaint. :D But probally would get ***** by him anyway. lol.

Top Bottom