• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I love using mario, his simplicity is awesome to work with. I've gotta drop Fox, keep mario as my 2nd and Link still as my main. Also when I get a GC controller my playstyle is going to change dramatically, so I've really got a lot of training to do. Fark.

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
I use wii remote and nunchuk myself and yeh i love using mario aye, hes my top and my second is toon link and third is most probably meta knight tbh XD and sure tails :)

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
@Swordslad haha, im just being an arse. Toon link and meta knight seem to **** over my link pretty good. You gotta remember I am a whinging pom, for future reference. :p
Haha i know :) and what i've come to notice is that lots of ppl think that i only use meta knight cause of tiers, i like him coz he has wings O.O

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
i think i saw kane go MK a couple of times, not sure if he actualy one with him though so not sure if it would count. Where in englnd where u born i was born in berkshire

True Romance

Smash Ace
You gotta remember I am a whinging pom, for future reference. :p
Kill it.

edit - last tournament I went MK in one match against Trav where I was just trying to be a **** and win no matter what lol. Other then that I only went MK on CPs like brinstar etc. In the 3 games I went MK when forced to I won 2, one against Trav one against Jupz and lost to Vlade. All were on Brinstar.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game

Results

1. Vlade :falco: :metaknight:
2. Muzga :metaknight:
3. Kane :popo: :dedede:
4. Nasch :diddy:
5. Jupz :metaknight:
6. Lord Bowser :gw: :bowser2:
7. Glen :popo:
7. Trill :rob: :metaknight:

This correct? Unsure if trill used MK and trav used bowser. Also did Kane use MK?
I used Bowser first match everyone but Glenn,, Kane used MK against me. Also I see what you did there, we both came 5th, I know how tio works :mad:

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
i think i saw kane go MK a couple of times, not sure if he actualy one with him though so not sure if it would count. Where in englnd where u born i was born in berkshire
Wicked, quite a few of us Poms; you, me, Marty-ish.
I was born in Brent. Hence why I go for the gunners.

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
Tbh Alzi I'm interested in vsing anyone. :D ive been waiting so long to vs people really good at brawl.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
What's with all the Tekkaman Blade hate_? <3 Casshern but need to learn more about him_ Been tinkering with Ippatsuman also_ Needless to say, I'm definitely going Tatsunoko here_

In future tournaments i assume we will be using seeding from the previous 2 tournament results, so hopefully the ladder should be a little more balanced_

Turns out Babbs won't be home on Sunday and i will be bored_ Given that it's Valentines Day, i will be calling for a gathering for anyone interested in coming to play brawl during the day_ Consider it 'Bob's Brawl Bromance Gathering'_

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
vladeeeeeeeeeeeeeee upload the gf set between you and glenn wanna watch frigate orpheon match!!!!! :)

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Bob's having a smash feast yeah? Sounds wicked.
My girlfriend already had plans way before with friends of hers, Im seeing her this thursday. So yeah sunday im not doing anything.

Richard7

Smash Ace
In future tournaments i assume we will be using seeding from the previous 2 tournament results, so hopefully the ladder should be a little more balanced_
Doesn't really sound like it'll be balanced for me in particular. I didn't exactly get a placing in the tourney that Glenn won because I was DQed in a sense. And I didn't even attend the most recent one. :mad:

But yeah, assuming parents aren't so lame, I'd love to come on sunday.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
You see what you do Ric is you say this to your parents tomorrow

"PRAISE THE LORD I JUST HAD A VISIT FROM THE ALL MIGHTY ONE! HE SAID TO MEET HIM SUNDAY AT *bobs address*, OH PRAISE ME I AM THE BLESSED ONE"

MTGod

Smash Champion
For ease of use, why not just the previous tournament held??? Assign a seed to each couple of numbers, so first and second would be ranked 1, third and fourth ranked 2 and so on...

Turns out Babbs won't be home on Sunday and i will be bored_ Given that it's Valentines Day, i will be calling for a gathering for anyone interested in coming to play brawl during the day_ Consider it 'Bob's Brawl Bromance Gathering'_
This Sunday I'm doing NvS squash practice :S... That being said, I can move the practice til morning, and then we can train it down to your place :D??? I don't even know if anyone's coming to this practice squash thing on Sunday ~_~

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yeah, sounds that way eh :D Okay, new time for squash THIS Sunday will be 10am (it still will be 1pm on the 21st :p)... I'll change the NvS thread :D

Top Bottom