• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Splice

Smash Hero
Ok, I will start reading this thread and keeping an eye over it. So follow the rules and you will be spared <3
I think i'll be moving from Perth sooner than i thought :(

btw Trav it's funny you think I go to sleep to early it might just be because you are 2 hours behind in time but I actually have a curfew and the power turns off now because I used to go to bed at like 5 or 6am and then would get out of bed at 7.30am for school after exams finished.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I don't read this for a day and Cao visits? What did you guys do :mad:

EDIT:Unless it was a social visit, in which case, yeeeey!

Alzi

Smash Master
I have trully made Andre mad. Yeah i might stop now because like i just logged on and found out i had 4 infraction points from two post lucky my other two infractions have expired. I don't mind getting banned it's just that you guys need to be able to see the poster i make.

I've unlocked all the characters in TvC ages ago in the holidays still. All i got left now is just to shop around and get everyones costume.

Tekkenman Blade has the slowest speed and i find him so dam lol to use. But he's actually good bob i mean if you use Tekkenman Blade and Tekkenman i've seen some **** combo's they can pull off.

I'm still sticking with Batsu and Yatternman-2 atm just need to learn more of Yatternman-2 i got Batsu all sorted out.

I haven't played brawl since the last tournament that never got finished aswell. I don't know if i pick it up i will be the same or play terribly bad.

And Andre if i ever do leave the scene it won't be because of you or anyone in it, it will simply be so i have some more time to become like Jackie Chan. But i can say now that goal is alittle further away to reach and i will try attend some more tournaments if i can. Probally won't attend a tournament these easter holidays either since i will be in Sydney playing smash with some Sydney peeps. lol.

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
I have trully made Andre mad. Yeah i might stop now because like i just logged on and found out i had 4 infraction points from two post lucky my other two infractions have expired. I don't mind getting banned it's just that you guys need to be able to see the poster i make.

I've unlocked all the characters in TvC ages ago in the holidays still. All i got left now is just to shop around and get everyones costume.

Tekkenman Blade has the slowest speed and i find him so dam lol to use. But he's actually good bob i mean if you use Tekkenman Blade and Tekkenman i've seen some **** combo's they can pull off.

I'm still sticking with Batsu and Yatternman-2 atm just need to learn more of Yatternman-2 i got Batsu all sorted out.

I haven't played brawl since the last tournament that never got finished aswell. I don't know if i pick it up i will be the same or play terribly bad.

And Andre if i ever do leave the scene it won't be because of you or anyone in it, it will simply be so i have some more time to become like Jackie Chan. But i can say now that goal is alittle further away to reach and i will try attend some more tournaments if i can. Probally won't attend a tournament these easter holidays either since i will be in Sydney playing smash with some Sydney peeps. lol.
Alright, seeya.

Alzi

Smash Master
It seems Andre has an urge to turn one of my post into a short argument. It can't be dealt with on msn because it leads to me getting kicked. lololololol.

Trying to get this nice background going for the poster i'm going with a plain black but you know somthing intresting happying inside it.

Jupz

Smash Master

Results

1. Vlade :falco: :metaknight:
2. Muzga :metaknight:
3. Kane :popo: :dedede:
4. Nasch :diddy:
5. Jupz :metaknight:
6. Lord Bowser :gw: :bowser2:
7. Glen :popo:
7. Trill :rob: :metaknight:

This correct? Unsure if trill used MK and trav used bowser. Also did Kane use MK?

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm sure if you verse me you'll be fine I'm on a singles losing streak =D
It's because TIO hates us and always pits us against each other, and every match I've played against you I've won by Pirate Ship luck or because you're Ness and get gimped :p

I'm going to think positively - I WILL beat the first PPR player that I come up against next tournament :D

Alzi

Smash Master
Mario was my 3rd main when i first played brawl lol. I don't think i've used him yet in friendlies. Man i really need to bust out some other characters not just toon link.

Top Bottom