• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Tails i have a black gamecube controller that everything is fine just the cord that goes into the controller is alittle bit out and you have to put it in the correct place for it to work. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

TRILL HAS BLUE NAME HOLY FUSHSHSH SHI.

Trill my dad said eb games had a arcade stick of some sort. He just kept telling me it said 7 in 1 games or somthing. It was $30 i think he is clearly lost and doesn't know what exactly i want. Maybe i should show him on the computer.

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
I'm from Geraldton just a bit up north but dying to go into a little brawl get together tbh aye. One of my gero mates go already but i never know in time. and sure lol

MTGod

Smash Champion
Oh btw, has anyone got a spare gamecube controller that I might buy off them when I have money? Hoping that; the control stick still has grip on it...
Yes...

[/quote]... the c-stick works...[/quote]

Yes!!!

... and is NOT a powerwave controller?
**** IT!!!! C'mon, anyone want to buy my powerwave??? It has a turbo button and everything!!!

REALLY and yes I am friends with rick
There's gonna be some mass Geraldton road trips happening :D

Muzga

Smash Ace
Ive got a free gig this weekend at the moon cafe if any of you guys are interested in coming and actually watching me bust some REAL phat beats.
Moon cafe is awesome. They serve chocolate pizzas and all kinda of crazy fun stuff youve just got to try once. If anyone wants to come down then by all means, i could do with some groupies this weekend.

Also im pretty sure northbridge is dead on a sunday so the chances are you wont get violently attacked ;)
Its gonna be awesome:D

This sunday
8-10 pm
Shop 2/323 William St
Cnr Newcastle Street
NORTHBRIDGE 6003

MTGod

Smash Champion
Obviously South is king of low tiers now :p

Inb4 lazily thrown together south insult

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Back to your caravan park southie!

G'day Swordslad, let me know which date's you'll be down and i might be able to organise a tournament for that date.

Andre, is your gig 18+? I'm guessing yes. :(

Muzga

Smash Ace
OH SHI-
STOP THE PHONE!
AND THE PRESS!
WHAT THE-
okay this gig is NOT 18 plus. It is at the moon cafe which is a public restaraunt but one which has live music like every night of the week.
You are all welcome to come if you are able to come.
Except for alzi
If you come youre staying outside in the cold alzi

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Jesse does make a point although some of the southies have crawled up the tier list I think Marteh has gone back down and I'm considering goin back up.. Not too high though where's the fun int that..! Also settle down on the rage people.. Seriously is a nusance to read idiotic posts and abuse in the same thread..

Tails I got a spare but you may want to check out the cstick etc first.. Nothing a good clean out won't do..

Muzga

Smash Ace
i think so trill
You win a free ticket to sunday:D

Also i have been a prick, I realise that sometimes i may seem like a prick but i apologise.
Instead ive reported a couple of alzis posts for cluttering up the place. Hopefully it makes having a coherent discussion in here easier. Ill admit i havent been helping too much myself and if i've annoyed or offended any parties involved i apologise.

Despite the fact that to me alzi has a tendency to be extremely annoying I dont want to be the reason he leaves if at some point down the line he makes a choice like that. I dont hate you alzi ;)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Hmm from Marth to Ness, yeah I'm sure I'm crawling down :p Never fear I still tier ***** it with Marth from time to time!

Oh btw I've been meaning to ask this for as long as I can remember, since about October last year I've been missing a purple gamecube controller, the cords in fine condition, the stick's feel slightly loose for some reason and the Z button requires force to use as tea was spilt on it at one point.

If anyone has found this please report it to crime stoppers, nah seriously though if anyone had found a controller out of the blue please let me know, I really do need it :/

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
@Bob really man? Sweet ill have to have a look at it.
I need some DCAS going for bomb slides and stuff.

I've come to believe my w+n combo is letting me dow, plus my nun-chuk seems to be a bit f-ed up.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
Trav shoudn't be playing Game and Watch he is already **** with boswer and i would love to see it become much more awesome then it already is.
nah i disAGREE he is way to **** wiv gaw stick wiv gaw trav
gg btw

Jupz

Smash Master
I need a new GC controller cause mine stopped working at the tourney lol. Thanks alex for letting me use yours at the tourney :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ok, I will start reading this thread and keeping an eye over it. So follow the rules and you will be spared <3

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
Back to your caravan park southie!

G'day Swordslad, let me know which date's you'll be down and i might be able to organise a tournament for that date.
Hey Lord Bowser, I come down every few weekends but I cannot make it sundays unfortunately till april :( because of training. But anytime after that please fill me in aye, would be fun to vs other ppl. probs get my owned but it would be good to vs better ppl.

MTGod

Smash Champion
If I have enough dosh I will be coming to Andre's gig for a feed and some tunes :p

Anyway, @Alister don't forget to change the thread title man...

Top Bottom