• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Ok guys vote on the mario's.

Trav i will teach you don't use game and watch just use bowser.

Stupid idea on making a whole thread just for which mario looks better Andre.

Splice

Smash Hero
Oh dear, Alzi has offered to teach you Bowser!

I dunno Trav, can I teach you GaW when Alzi is teaching you Bowser? I guess you will have to choose.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I copied this template from Trav's shoutout. so if you're not here.. TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME.

Team Alcohol - i didnt have any alcohol. nuff said. but it seems you guys were enjoying yourself.

Vlade - Good **** man, first tournament win I think, awesome work. Bad luck on frigate that a some crazy stuff. (what trav says covers what i want to say)

Muzga - good stuff on the doubles win. also good tournament set in singles. i may not have won. but i walk away a happy man with my performance

Roman - Thanks for hosting dude, you are THE champ for having us all. thanks for the friendlies, however boring they might've been for you. since i suck. i finally won a match against you at least in our tourny set :)

Nasch - thanks for carrying me in doubles brah. much love.

Jupz - Nice job on hosting you did well, also awesome you went out of your way for the luigi prize. /rage. should be mine, but noooooooo. the geraldton kid did it too quick. inb4 that's what she/he/it said

Lord Bowser - Nice work today dude, I'm proud of you for not using MK, were looking dashing as always. (what you say is true)

Trill - thanks for picking me and Andre up from his place :) much appreciated, thanks for the couple of matches we had. and for the tips against rob.

Glenn - Congratulations on winning a tournament dude! Nice talking to you and playing you in tournament was tense stuff, i didnt however play TvC with you. BUT GOOD ****

Pete - Good commentating as usual man. im sorry for beating up weegee in singles.

Techno - YOU DID ****. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU ARE BAD AT THIS GAME AND SHOULD LEAVE.

Quets - unfortunately i didnt get to meet you man, i've heard quite a lot about you. good stuff that is :) but i want your control so bad /JEALOUS

MTGod - nice to meet you again man, nice friendlies. im still puzzled how you can beat my snake but not my ganon. inb4 Pen15 jokes

Braddles - i didnt talk to you too much, but i recognised you straight away. good crap on repping Zelda. i hope to see more from you man

Alex - good games in doubles man. i cant really say much else. we dont really speak to each other.

Mic - WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo (nothing else needs to be said :) )

Brsk_ - unlucky today Bob, was good meeting you again. i hope to play you some more soon enough.

I REPEAT: I copied this template from Trav's shoutout. so if you're not here.. TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME.

good **** everyone

Jupz

Smash Master
Kane you're a legend lol. Thanks so much for volunteering your house, it wouldn't have run nearly as good without you. You're an awesome dude and I'm dissapointed in myself cause I didn't stay around to clean up :( Also GG's in our set lol. Good luck with IC's and thanks for letting me borrow your melee.

Vlade - sorry I didn't play so well in that last doubles set. i'll have to look up how to beat double MK :p was fun teaming with you as always, nice work in both grand finals matches lol. some of our best grand finals yet, due to the non toon link ness :p (in fact the first one had two completely new characters :p )

Glen - WOOOOOOOO WTF IS UP WITH FRIGATE ORPHEON sopo ****. thanks for teaching me tvc, our singles set was intense as well :) its always good to catch up with you :)

Alex - good to see you again alex, thanks for bringing setups like always, its a huge help :) bad luck in singles, I'm sure you'll do better next time. you're a top guy :)

Trav - congrats on winning the weegee plushie. maybe some of mic rubbed off on you during all those lifts with him lol. nice work in dubs, you and andre work really well together. nice in singles too.

Andre - I'm impressed with your performance, nice work on getting to grand finals. nice talking to you again and nice work in doubles. Great performance today bud :)

Mic - WOOOO MIC!!! Thanks for inviting quetz mic, and as he said, thanks for making it to every brawl tourney. The scene wouldn't be the same without you, mic.

Trill - Nice to see you again, nice work in tourney :) GG's in doubles too.

Bob - thanks a lot for making it all the way from mandurah, I know it takes a long time to come up the train line from one end to the other :p Bad luck on your performance man, it was good to see you at least.

Marteh - I was impressed with your marth against quetzs peach, nice work. Nice to see you :)

Tails - nice to meet you, even if we didn't talk much. Good matches in doubles, I admire your zelda team :)

Pete - GG's pete, your MK is underrated. I feel you have kinda the same problem as me where you know what you should be doing but you do something else by instinct or something lol. Like the few times you rolled into smashes or something. But yeah nice work on beating tails and keep whoring that MK :p

Techno!!! - bad luck on not winning that weegee plushie, sorry but the match was too short and there was too much hype behind it to let it end there :p. Thankyou so much for coming all the way down from geraldton and I'll make sure to get you something seperate next time. Hope Amy wasn't too bored lol. nice work in singles and doubles.

Josh - thanks so much for coming man, your really nice and it was great to meet you. In case you didn't know I was the guy sitting next to you in the back of trills car on the way to lunch :p Nice peach! Really hope to see you at future tournaments, I'm practicing melee and we have 4-5 people who play melee so we should have a setup for it from now on :)

Andy! - Nice work today man, keep practicing the MK matchup. I'll rematch you next time even though I'll probably lose again.

MTGod - awesome to see you again jesse!! your lucas really impressed me today and I'm sure you will be looked at in the future for the power rankings.

Greame - Nice to see you even though you wont read this :p

I know I forgot a few people, terribly sorry :(

Muzga

Smash Ace
TOURNAMENT SHOUTOUT TIME

Team alcohol: GOOD WORK TEAM ALCOHOL! TEAM ALCOHOL AWAAAAAY!

Jesse: You were pulling out some good **** in doubles. Lets play more matches next time

Quetz: Wow. Your peach is very impressive, and its amazing that you can play so well with such little experience. I hope your taste of the scene was sweet enough for us to have you back again. If i get the chance i would love to play against your peach more

Glenn: I was suprised when you lost to trav, Still, really good job against vlade. Next time maybe youll win without the game being ridiculous:D

Alister: I know neither of us was happy with how we did in our set, but ggs and well done on taking the cake anyway. Next time you wont be so lucky

Trill: I came up with a nickname for you. The shamwow <3
....because you scrub lots

Kane: I saw you were hovering over that metaknight icon quite a bit in our set. You get points for perseverance. I could tell in our set you were getting pretty mayud, and i think that was causing you to stuff up the infinites a fair bit. Better luck next time. Aside from that all i can say is next time keep that ***** in line

Alex: Ah, the guy i barely talk to who i usually have nothing to say to. When i see you i conrtemplate chatting to you only to realise i have nothing to say. You complete me. Seriously though, Dont be afraid to approach and start a conversation:D

Jeeves: Your name sounds like a butlers so im calling you jeeves and respecting your anonymity. GOOD

Trav: Your mario party strats make me want to die on the inside. The goal is meant to be to win, not to make the game hell for one player and single them out as the loser. That doesnt sound like much of a party

Andeh: Im glad i got my revenge in our last set. Im sorry but the way that first set turned out was just ridonkulus. Youve really improved as a player, Your diddy messes with my head. Close games the whole way through. Youre one of the more interesting players to play against:D

Rick: Good **** at the tournament! Awesome to see ya again. Well have to organise you at my place sometime again next time youre down

Jupz: Thanks you for your rampant fanboyism. It birthed the tournament we had and it was certainly a very healthy tournament

Graeme: Well done not killing yourself and everybody in your car while you were on the road. May i suggest getting the sober person to drive next time?

Bob: It was awesome chatting with you again. Always fun. Once i get this music tech stuff going itll make it really easy for me to create music if you want to collaborate at some point.

Braddles: Welcome to the scene! I really hope you enjoyed the tournament.

Marty: Thanks for being a member of my beat posse. I think im falling in love with you

Mic: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!

Muzga

Smash Ace
Ok guys vote on the mario's.

Trav i will teach you don't use game and watch just use bowser.

Stupid idea on making a whole thread just for which mario looks better Andre.
Stupid idea forcing your opinion on a group of people who dont want to listen to it, It doesnt just have to be about the marios! You can put all your **** in there and call it the alzi thread and watch as the people who who care about your opinion come flocking in

Alzi

Smash Master
lol. Did she play any smash rick? Since if she didn't i can understand why she would look bored.

Anyway screw the votes i am using the first mario. He fits perfectly in this poster with the other characters and you will see why once i finish the poster and you will realise why the others wouldn't work at all.

Andre i might actually create a thread and give people advice. Like they come in and say hey alzi what should i do today? Or hey alzi how can i become jackie chan and i will give them a lol answer. Would be a good thread actually i'm going to do it. Would i be allowed though? Mic / Vlade / Cao?

Splice

Smash Hero
Stupid idea forcing your opinion on a group of people who dont want to listen to it, It doesnt just have to be about the marios! You can put all your **** in there and call it the alzi thread and watch as the people who who care about your opinion come flocking in
...Yeah, that too i guess.

Trav im going to sleep talk to you on MSN another day i guess.

Alzi

Smash Master
Trav shoudn't be playing Game and Watch he is already **** with boswer and i would love to see it become much more awesome then it already is.

Muzga

Smash Ace

Andre i might actually create a thread and give people advice. Like they come in and say hey alzi what should i do today? Or hey alzi how can i become jackie chan and i will give them a lol answer. Would be a good thread actually i'm going to do it. Would i be allowed though? Mic / Vlade / Cao?

Thats actually not a bad idea, Make a thread called alzis advice thread
That way if you try and give people advice in here i can call wrong thread and get it moved
If its in FFFF it wont get locked. they have a spam thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Muzga i think you like spiderman?

SPIDERMAN SPIDER MAN DOES WHAT EVER A SPIDER CAN.

SPINS A WEB CATCHES ALZI

ALZI IS JACKIE CHAN

SO LOOK OUT HERE COMES A LIGHTNING KICK.

*Draws lightning kick on msn*

Technodeath

Smash Champion
no alan, she didnt play any smash. though i did ask her to sit down and play some with me.

but she said it's out of the ordinary for her. her first time to anything remotely similar to it. If she comes to another one i hope to make it a lot better for her.

she's fairly quiet so dont be afraid to talk to her.

Alzi

Smash Master
I will play smash with her.

While i am slowly playing smash with her i will show her that toon link is the way to go. Then she can be best girl toon link in Australia.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
i wouldnt let her play smash with you. you'd only lower her tolerance for this game. and her intelligence while you're at it.

when i introduced her she played MK. she's eons ahead of you in the right way of playing this game.

Alzi

Smash Master
Shame you let her go to the dark side so quickly.

Luke skywalker was a good guy but then he realised if he wanted to get more power and become stronger he must walk over to the dark side which he did and he become darth vader. So all metaknight mains who have sons their sons will main toon link then they will be all like i am your father and they will be like all nooooooo. Then toon link will grab the master sword and put it in their heads then they will turn to stone then the venue will start to flood.

True Romance

Smash Ace
K guys, time to finally do shout outs.

Vlade - Good **** man, once Andy was knocked out of brackets I was really pulling for you to finally get what you deserved but frigate so cruely stole from you lol. I'll be a lot better prepared next time I play you though so watch out!

Muzga - Fun guy to have around and good **** on placing so well. Despite the fact you owned me in our set, I ***** your face off at munckin so everything equals out :p As with Vlade, know I'll be a lot better prepared for our next showdown.

Roman - You gave in to the MK temptation only a single time this tourney so I'm proud of you man, I think we're gonna do beautiful beautiful things together in the near future.

Nasch - ZzZzzz Anti clutch more lol. Your sets with Vlade and Andre were both tight as but I know you can play better then you did. Just gotta keep your cool man and you can beat any one.

Jupz - I know you're probably dissapointed but good **** on 5th man. I need to get some more IC desynch advice from you in the near future so give us a buzz on msn lol. Well done hosting.

Lord Bowser - Man I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I gayed you with MK lol. That MK Bowser game we had was the only game all day where I went MK when I wasn't forced to (ie trying to go all ICs and then cped to brinstar lol or played snake <.<). TBH it was Rick's fault for putting the fear of god in me due to some unusually good snake play. IMO your GnW has huge potential man so stick with it, you're too good a player to let bowser hold you back.

Trill - LoL at our epic fail in dubs. I'm glad you've maned up and are now showing some excitement at getting your snake pro. If you play snake as well as you played your ROB you'd rarely be out of top 5.

Glenn - Awesome set against Vlade man, but obviously wasn't your day in the following tourney. TVC was fun I think you ***** me in all but one game lol, I really need to get an arcade stick :S

Pete - Good **** on winning some games today man :p I didn't get to see you play today so I can't really comment on your brawl, but you for sure need to up skill at munchkin.

Techno - Well dones in dubs man. You were obviously a bit inspired in singles cos you really pushed me lol. Keep coming to **** man and you'll keep getting better.

Quets - You seemed like a really chilled out nice guy man, I really hope you keep coming to these. Plus you're disgustingly good considering you like don't play the game at all, long live melee ay?

MTGod - I told you if you ****ed with me in munchkin it would come back to haunt you didn't I? Your Lucas is mad legit, ****ing drove me nuts in doubles lol. Good **** having you round as always. Even though you're a horrible horrible warden.

Tails - Didn't get to talk to you or play you much at all :( But I hope you had fun, you're a pretty chilled guy.

Weegee - Was I too good for your shoyrukens ay?

Braddles - Thanks for coming man!!! I hope you come again, you seemed like a nice guy and if you keep rocking up your play will improve heapssss. Hope to see you next time.

Alex - Wasn't your day man, we all know you can do better then this. You're always a good guy to chat to but, see you again soon.

Mic - You missed out on Munchkin :( Good seeing you again man.

Brsk_ - Man once again every one knows you can place a lot higher then you did :( I'd really like to see you play zss cos I believe sheik is holding you back a lot. Always awesome to talk to and I hope you enjoy my wii games :p

Marteh - LoL at your MK **** in doubles lol. BL in singles man, hope to see you again soon!

So yeah I hope every one enjoyed my hospitality. If required again I'm sure I'd be able to provide a venue if needed.

Oh and stragely some one left a tv at my house. No ideas who's it is lol. You might want to get it back some time though.

Alzi

Smash Master
He's a noob.

Oh i ment Anakin trav EA told me on msn and corrected me. lol. I Haven't watched star wars in awhile for a movie that is classed as nerdy it's actually a alright show.

Alzi

Smash Master
It's jackie chan and thats a funny shot of jackie chan and yeah it just suits me.

YES I FINALLY LINED UP ALL THE CHARACTERS.

I'm thinking of putting 3 lines in to make them look more like they are standing diagonlly. I don't want to give too much away with how i will be making this poster but it will definatly look very good better then the last one you saw.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Oh dear, Alzi has offered to teach you Bowser!

I dunno Trav, can I teach you GaW when Alzi is teaching you Bowser? I guess you will have to choose.
As hard as it is to decide I think I'll stick with you dude, though i might regret turning down Alzi and his infinite knowledge of Bowser. You go to sleep too early. :(

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Oh btw, has anyone got a spare gamecube controller that I might buy off them when I have money? Hoping that; the control stick still has grip on it, the c-stick works, and is NOT a powerwave controller?
I don't want to have to order one from online or something stupid like that.

Top Bottom