• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
I wasn't too sure of Tekken 6 so i asked Pete and he told me who to use. I wasn't too sure of BlazBlue either but yeah it all worked out.

That miguel guy sure thinks he is bad *** in those pants and shirt of his. :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
look you guys can agrue all you like, but who are you fooling? nobody, we all know king is... well, the king,
and kazuya beasts it up in second place.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Squash hey? Think I'll have to pass. My votes in for just a normal Brawl + gaming meet, but thats just my opinion. Its looking like majority want squash though.
It's because we are practicing/learning for North v South Squash :p Last I heard, North need more people eh :p???

Anyway, spoke to Bob today, he's gonna look at booking the courts tomorrow, so we'll have a definite time + place for Sunday hopefully by the end of tomorrow :p (Thanks Bob XD)

Everyone visit the NvS thread in FFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Squash hey? Think I'll have to pass. My votes in for just a normal Brawl + gaming meet, but thats just my opinion. Its looking like majority want squash though. :(
Really are people this scared of exercise?
Plus we get to play brawl after when we're all smelly and such

Oh and stop arguing over who should be on the poster, sheesh :p

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Really impressed with your poster Alzi_ I am gong to agree with Luke here though in the fact that King is the bomb_ Loved playing as him_ It does make perfect sense to place Jin, Kazuya or Hiachi on the poster though as they are the most recognisable_

those who will be coming down on the weekend to my house, please let me know asap whether you will be attending only for Brawl or Squash_ Squash will be 10 - 11 and Brawl will be 12pm onwards_ Also have TvC etc so feel free to come along_

On an off topic_ Who is you main in TvC_? Who do you feel has the most potential_? Who just feels **** cool to play_? I'm still sticking with Tekkaman Blade since the get go purerly because of my love for the show and i really enjoy his playstyle_ Ippatsuman feels really good, but my experience with traditional fighters is nothing to go by_ Have also been enjoying playing as Doronjo funnily enough_ As mentioned before, i'll probably stick to the Tatsunoko roster although Saki gets my vote on the Capcom side_ She is just the most fun to play as overall_

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Really impressed with your poster Alzi_ I am gong to agree with Luke here though in the fact that King is the bomb_ Loved playing as him_ It does make perfect sense to place Jin, Kazuya or Hiachi on the poster though as they are the most recognisable_

those who will be coming down on the weekend to my house, please let me know asap whether you will be attending only for Brawl or Squash_ Squash will be 10 - 11 and Brawl will be 12pm onwards_ Also have TvC etc so feel free to come along_

On an off topic_ Who is you main in TvC_? Who do you feel has the most potential_? Who just feels **** cool to play_? I'm still sticking with Tekkaman Blade since the get go purerly because of my love for the show and i really enjoy his playstyle_ Ippatsuman feels really good, but my experience with traditional fighters is nothing to go by_ Have also been enjoying playing as Doronjo funnily enough_ As mentioned before, i'll probably stick to the Tatsunoko roster although Saki gets my vote on the Capcom side_ She is just the most fun to play as overall_
if i come down on sunday, can i get some games off you onto HDD?

Alzi

Smash Master
So Technodeath you up for some online games this Friday? ;)

Bob and Glenn aswell i am up for some games this friday if you want.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
So Technodeath you up for some online games this Friday? ;)

Bob and Glenn aswell i am up for some games this friday if you want.
sorry man, i'll be at my friend's place from friday through sunday.

Last time I checked, I thought Chun & Ryu were the only ones from SF in TvC
originally i thought this as well, until i saw his face in the selection screen at the last tournament.

Splice

Smash Hero
Lol you ask glenn, a.k.a _cherv_ ?

That's like the last dude I'd ask for anything.

Top Bottom