• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Splice

Smash Hero
Okay Mic! Thankyou ^_^ Although I can't really surprise you anymore :p I'll try though. Coolio!

cherv i've never seen you at any tournaments i've been to either, so you also have some explaining to do don't you, hmm? HMM? That's what I thought. And without even talking to tails on forums i just remember most sonic games and I already have a reason for disliking him! Oh ho ho. So there you go cherv.

... Or should I say _cherv_ ?

did i just pwn you or what olol. :bee:

EDIT: Hey we're in the 128's!

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
not realy sure which tournament did i see u at and for that matter who the hell are you and plus im realy confused from whether u actually dislike tailz as a person as a person or just because hes called tailz
lol
still dun get where u saw me at. never heard of splice in the tourneys unless ur called summin else
OMGu stalk me ba ba BUUUUUM!!!!!!!! jokes when i do meet yah im sure we will be gud friends
and also lay off tailz(who shud leagally change their name to that cause its pure ownage name)hes kewl
serious ppl are completely diff in real world
for instance me , i may seem like a complete dumb *** , but thats only cause im naturally just that hot
which levels out my intelligence OMG!!!!! im the male mye valentine accept im not 60% silicon

Splice

Smash Hero
We had that as our end of year essay for Year 8, and we did a lot of projects on it throughout the year. We had people memorizing every quote in the movie in order lol. Fun stuff.

Mhmm. <__<

>___>

Alzi

Smash Master
I can't believe you guys haven't figured me out yet.

There is seriously 3 diffrent Alzi's that are all 3 diffrent people.

Forums
Msn
Facebook

When you see me type on their it's not me it's other people. THERE IS 3 OF ME.

Nah i think Glenn is alittle high Jupz we need to get more info from his brother as to why he seems so excited.

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
OMFG 9:15-finish other tournament.....******** are you trying to kill me, i struggle getting to the church or arena at 10 :dizzy:....i'll get glenn there at 9:15 only if ric, sam and vlade are actually gonna be there as well, if i get there and there not i will b :(....so you guys gonna go early????

are any of you guys planning on going to the sydney smash thing in april, i think its april 10th 11th....im really considering going, wanted to go back to sydney for ages and i will be 21 by then so can hire a car :)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Is somebody able to give me a lift from Clarkson train station to Kane's on Sunday_? My new number is 0423046061_

If Sam isn't on time i'm ready to DQ him and anyone else who is late_ Getting tired of this late business_ Although this is a friendly smash community, consideration should be given to those who make the effort to arrive on time_ If this were a job i'm sure you wouldn't be arriving late, otherwise you wouldn't be working there_

Anyways, off to film the Laneway Festival today_ Cya's on Sunday_

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
what time you planning on getting there bob, ill give you a lift if im there. If people are late to the point where it hinders everyone else then i would agree with DQ them.

Alzi

Smash Master
Ok i have a fair system.

If the person is late once put a mark next to his name if he is late 3 times then next time he comes late he is DQ.

The marks can be like infraction points except they expire every year.

I think this is fair.

My driving is getting very good hope to pass my driving test when the time comes. :)

True Romance

Smash Ace
*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

FOR EVERYONE WHO IS COMING OVER TODAY BUT PLANS ON CRASHING THE NIGHT AND ATTENDING THE TOURNAMENT ON SUNDAY!

DUE TO THE UNEXPECTED EARLY ARRIVAL OF MY FAMILY THE HOUSE IS DOWN A FEW SPOTS TO SLEEP SO IF YOU WANT GUARENTEED COMFORT I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU BRING A SLEEPING BAG, PILLOW ETC. ALSO PLEASE BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES AND TOILETRIES AS YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SHOWER UP THE NEXT DAY B4 THE TOURNAMENT.

REMEMBER KIDS NO ONE LIKES A SMELLY ****.

That is all.

Oh and bob I can give you a lift from the traino np.

MTGod

Smash Champion
cherv i've never seen you at any tournaments i've been to either, so you also have some explaining to do don't you, hmm? HMM? That's what I thought.
lolSplice, picking on the new kids to the boards :D

Is somebody able to give me a lift from Clarkson train station to Kane's on Sunday_? My new number is 0423046061_
There'll be a few people with cars there from Saturday, so I'm sure if you give one of us a ring we'll be able to arrange a chauffer :D

DUE TO THE UNEXPECTED EARLY ARRIVAL OF MY FAMILY THE HOUSE IS DOWN A FEW SPOTS TO SLEEP SO IF YOU WANT GUARENTEED COMFORT I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU BRING A SLEEPING BAG, PILLOW ETC.
I propose we let munchkin decide on who gets the more comfortable sleeping arrangements :D

inb4 hey, Jesse, last time you lost :p THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT!!!

Alzi

Smash Master
*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

FOR EVERYONE WHO IS COMING OVER TODAY BUT PLANS ON CRASHING THE NIGHT AND ATTENDING THE TOURNAMENT ON SUNDAY!

DUE TO THE UNEXPECTED EARLY ARRIVAL OF MY FAMILY THE HOUSE IS DOWN A FEW SPOTS TO SLEEP SO IF YOU WANT GUARENTEED COMFORT I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU BRING A SLEEPING BAG, PILLOW ETC. ALSO PLEASE BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES AND TOILETRIES AS YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SHOWER UP THE NEXT DAY B4 THE TOURNAMENT.

REMEMBER KIDS NO ONE LIKES A SMELLY ****.

That is all.

Oh and bob I can give you a lift from the traino np.
Just quoting this so no one misses it out and it's very important.

Hope everyone has fun at the smash fest and tournament.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
i received a message from someone in the panic forums-

"Hey dude, sorry about the delay on your prizes, but the competitions coordinator will get around to contacting you soon (last year it took him 3 months lol?). If you want to contact him directly, you can try using the contact form on the website (http://www.wai-con.org/contact-us/) or directly email competitions@panic-wa.org . Or Facebook stalk him (his full name is on the website under current board (http://www.wai-con.org/panic/board/current-board/)). But don't tell him I suggested the last action if you take it. >_>

Hope you get your prizes soon. :p"

hehe. i WILL get my prizes. and i will be king of the pirates.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
grrrr_face my ipods broken
oh and how many tvs will match to wiis and brawl games
i can bring maybe two tvs and my bro brings one

Jupz

Smash Master
Woah, awesome work Glen and Alex.

We need setups guys!! Not that were looking at a shortage tomorrow, but the more the merrier :)

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Haha yeh i am from Geraldton actually =P im studying sports science @ ecu in joondalup, im north of the river (i think..) in Noranda.. haha yeh tails im into LoZ ALOT, ive got the hylian crest tattooed on my right arm **devotion.. Yeh im up for doubles if anyone needs a partner, willing to change mians hey, im a fresh dedede player and an ex wiigii.. So im **** with perth suburbs and locations and stuff so is noranda closish to this tourney?
wicked man, im going to get the triforce tattoo'd on me.
plan to get a few tattoo's and piercings >:D
hey Marty am i living up to the Lentil life style? haha.

i could have actually made it to the tourney today, ah well.

Top Bottom