• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
@Vlade what's this Robocop you speak of? :0
RoboCop is a 1987 science fiction film directed by Paul Verhoeven. Set in a crime-ridden Detroit, Michigan in the near future, RoboCop centers on a police officer who is murdered brutally and subsequently re-created as a super-human cyborg known as "RoboCop". In addition to being an action film, RoboCop includes larger themes regarding the media, gentrification, corruption, and human nature. It has spawned merchandise, two sequels, three television series, a television mini-series, video games and two comic book adaptations.

Oh and it's also a national brawl tourney like SQUAT was.

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
me and glenn are def going to robocop, have they announced a date for it yet? as soon as there is a date and i see cheap tickets i will buy them :)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Trav, if you can't get a lift or something with anyone I can pick you up, but I have work til 5:30 so probably won't be able to leave until after 6pm, so I'd be at your house sometime before 7pm :p Keep me posted/SMS me on Saturday if you need a lift...

RE: Robocop, I'm with Alex on this one - as soon as they announce a date I'll determine if I can go... Main parameters for me are it has to be after final Uni exams, under ~$400-500 all up and by then I have to have beaten a WARP in an actual tournament match :D

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
just checked flight centre, tiger and jet star prices for october. Tiger and flight centre both the cheapest there and return for 260 - 270....very doable im def buying tiks as soon as they give us exact date.....w00t melbourne :bee:

and trav where do u iive might b able 2 give u lift?

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Hey Guys =) Il be coming to the tourney on sunday so put me down plz jupz.. My names brad, been playing since SSB64, my main is Zelda atm, ive finally moved to perth from up north, im in my 2nd year of Uni, so i look forward to playing some competitive brawl ^^ il check the boards as much as i can, cheers

MTGod

Smash Champion
Welcome to the scene, Brad :p You residing north or south of the river??? Either way, see you at the tournament on Sunday!!!

EDIT: The address on the tournament post is wrong!!! Jupz, c'mon, step it up!!! =D

Jupz

Smash Master
Woo new member, welcome braddles!

The tourney isn't at the church but at Kanes. Vlade/Mic please change the title of this thread. Its in Clarkson. PM me or Kane (Romant1k on smashboards) for the address :)

Can't wait to meet you. This is going to have a great turnout.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Watch Braddles post count hit astronomical numbers because he's found the Perth thread.

Welcome also lol.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Welcome Braddles, look forward to seeing you this sunday :)

I'll edit the title

Looks like someone already answered your question tails, but it would be cool if you could go too :) More the merrier, let's hype perth up! :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
yes, but im not sure if kane wants it posted on here or not.
Hey Jupz, edit out Kane's address from your quote (lol at quoting info that you then say shouldn't be up here :D:D:D made me laugh)

Or Alister - do it for him :D

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Welcome Brad! I respect the Zelda main, we be triforce buddies :) haha. Btw, you should vs Bob's awesome Shiek/Zelda im sure he could give you a hand with Zelda.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Trav, if you can't get a lift or something with anyone I can pick you up, but I have work til 5:30 so probably won't be able to leave until after 6pm, so I'd be at your house sometime before 7pm :p Keep me posted/SMS me on Saturday if you need a lift...
and trav where do u iive might b able 2 give u lift?
Thanks for the offers guys, I'll send Graeme a text in a minute to see if he can if not that'd be great, I'll be at 55 Hayes ave Yokine
this weekend (mum's house).

Also big welcome to Braddles, look forward to meeting you this weekend dude, you'll have a good time we're a pretty friendly community with awesome guys (except for Marteh).

Splice

Smash Hero
We better make sure we get Starfox 4 finished off at Kanes house yeah?

Are Glenn and Corpse and Ric coming?

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
yeh im coming fo shizzle i wouldnt miss this for the world
also get ready for xhewe and my awesome doubles team which will be revealed there

is shedding cyber tears cause i never bloddy get to play alzi ova wifi on TVC

Alzi

Smash Master
Glenn here is the deal.

If you place 2nd in the continuing tournament i will play TvC with you. If you don't you have this tournament coming up to place 2nd if you don't i will not play with you.

So basically place 2nd i play place below 2nd i won't play.

Also i am very sorry tails in making you rage you need to have some troll troops around you from stopping me in coming in. You know in OOT at the start that guy that doesn't let you pass to go out to Hyrule? You need somthing like that so i can't past the troll troop and troll.

Jupz

Smash Master
Same with Trav. Hopefully they can push Robocop early to late setember or at least first weekend of october, I MAY be able to make it.

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Glenn here is the deal.

If you place 2nd in the continuing tournament i will play TvC with you. If you don't you have this tournament coming up to place 2nd if you don't i will not play with you.

So basically place 2nd i play place below 2nd i won't play.

Also i am very sorry tails in making you rage you need to have some troll troops around you from stopping me in coming in. You know in OOT at the start that guy that doesn't let you pass to go out to Hyrule? You need somthing like that so i can't past the troll troop and troll.
no letters from Zelda either, thats cheating.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Woo!

<embed id="mymovie" width="480" height="310" flashvars="bwr=0&skinXML=http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/eidothea/release/eidotheaEmbedded480_169.xml&playerMode=embedded&movieAspect=16.9&mapp=embedded_480&gen=1&uvp=http%3A%2F%2Fvidtech.cbsinteractive.com%2Fplayer%2F1_3_2%2FCBSI_PLAYER.swf&adp=http%3A%2F%2Fvidtech.cbsinteractive.com%2Fplugins%2Fadp%2F1_3_2%2FCBSI_AdPlugin.swf&smode=fit&viewMode=sd&autoPlay=false&paramsXML=http%3A%2F%2Fau.gamespot.com%2Fpages%2Fvideo_player%2Fxml.php%3Fid%3D6249444%26mode%3Dembedded%26width%3D480%26height%3D310%26newplayer%3D1" wmode="opaque" allowscriptaccess="always" scale="noScale" salign="lt" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" name="mymovie" style="" src="http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/eidothea/release/eidothea.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

Hey mic. what was ur prize from waicon? cause if it's something kool i will spam the waicon feedback section, lol.
Giant plush Yoshi

Medal (Has 4v4 Brawl winner engraved on the back

Random anime badges and some happy meal toy from the bejing olympics (?????)

Some random anime model kit (If anyone knows what it is and what it's from, let me know please)

Green Lanturn Ring, ooooooh

And DS bag.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
just checked flight centre, tiger and jet star prices for october. Tiger and flight centre both the cheapest there and return for 260 - 270....very doable im def buying tiks as soon as they give us exact date.....w00t melbourne :bee:
Tiger airways..Ugh don't you ever watch those Airplane reality TV shows, so much issues with Tiger :/

Also big welcome to Braddles, look forward to meeting you this weekend dude, you'll have a good time we're a pretty friendly community with awesome guys (except for Marteh).
I agree with this, Marteh is far beyond the your average "guy"

And yes watch out for Marteh, he's the best player in perth.

/bails.
If by player you mean playa, then possible ;)

i come down and hardly anyone talks to me, unless he's called Andre, Marty or Metro(Tails)
That's because you're to slack to talk to other people

i talked to you heaps man!
and im not metro... according to Ben & Marty with our church discussion im "scene" & a perth lentil. haha
You got that right man =D

Go me and my Jesse quoting.

Splice

Smash Hero
Some random anime model kit (If anyone knows what it is and what it's from, let me know please)
I WANT THAT SO MUCH. Would you sell it to me at Robocop for cheap? Or at least take it out of it's case and build it. It's awesome.

Also Techno, I'll talk to you at tournaments more if you want but I never see you at them. I can mentor you on MSN if you want to. You main GaW right? :p

Top Bottom