• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well, now that I'm in the country I'll totally talk to you, Rick :D

And what's with everyone quoting nowadays??? Jeez, lrn2notwalloftext... :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I WANT THAT SO MUCH. Would you sell it to me at Robocop for cheap? Or at least take it out of it's case and build it. It's awesome.
Unfortunately I'm not going to Robocop, but I could easily give it to one of the other Perthies to take it over for ya.

Splice

Smash Hero
Unfortunately I'm not going to Robocop, but I could easily give it to one of the other Perthies to take it over for ya.
Whilst I am a little sad you won't be at Robocop (although I did get to talk to and play you in brawl at Rocky, you might remember) I have to say that it is exhilirating that you will give me this (if I am not mistaken) Gundam Wing Model. Even if it's not from Gundam Wing it's still a robot with a sword thingy :bee::bee:

So yeah can I take you up on that? :)

On a less happy note

Tails, you hurt my feelings. :(
Vlade, Infract him now!

Alzi

Smash Master
So if you ever have a history assignment right about how mic created this country etc.

I am making a awesome text out of my name going to be done by tommorow.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
:o

Mic why not!!
I do not have sufficient money to screw the rules.

Whilst I am a little sad you won't be at Robocop (although I did get to talk to and play you in brawl at Rocky, you might remember) I have to say that it is exhilirating that you will give me this (if I am not mistaken) Gundam Wing Model. Even if it's not from Gundam Wing it's still a robot with a sword thingy :bee::bee:

So yeah can I take you up on that? :)
Heh, I remember ya ;)

I don't want to just give it away, so I'll trade ya it for something cool*

*cool to be something small game related, even if it's jsut a random ninty capsule toy or whatever ;)

Also I feel like Alzi right now. Woo spirit tracks

Pete278

Smash Lord
Guys, several things are stacking up against me being able to make the tournament, like now my uncle will be back from New Zealand for the weekend. So, if I don't make it, two things:

a) someone go with Luigi in doubles
b) send me all the recorded Luigi matches so I can upload them to Luigi's channel.

Thanks.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Haha yeh i am from Geraldton actually =P im studying sports science @ ecu in joondalup, im north of the river (i think..) in Noranda.. haha yeh tails im into LoZ ALOT, ive got the hylian crest tattooed on my right arm **devotion.. Yeh im up for doubles if anyone needs a partner, willing to change mians hey, im a fresh dedede player and an ex wiigii.. So im **** with perth suburbs and locations and stuff so is noranda closish to this tourney?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Haha yeh i am from Geraldton actually =P im studying sports science @ ecu in joondalup, im north of the river (i think..) in Noranda..
Yup, that's north of the river, and not far from me, I'm in Beechboro.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Hey guys slight change of plans, my folks are coming back a week earlier then I thought. They will be back 2pm in the arvo Sunday. My mums pretty cool and would have no problem with me running the tourney regardless however you all must treat the house with respect, not crate any mess and if you have to make a mess clean your **** up ;p I know most of this goes without saying cos most of you are no doubt civilsed humans lol, but yeah could basically use my house as a free venue when ever if I don't piss mother dearest off to much this time ^_^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I can still setup the kiddie-pool in the lounge room though, right?

Splice

Smash Hero
@Mic : I can give you a luigi money box and also 2 blue-squid-with-yellow-spots enemy toys from Super Mario Galaxy. And I might draw you a 128 if i can think of a way to make it somewhat valuable.

@Tails : I'm not hugging you, you CREEP.

@Vlade : Don't do the Alzi font thing or I'm breaking up with you.

Jupz

Smash Master
Awesome braddles. Google the address to find out where it is excatly, or get someone to pick you up from the station which is pretty close to Kanes.

I can teach you some stuff about DDD if you want. At least I can help you with some matchups. Friendlies this sunday?

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
soz bout the lack of knoledge but do you actually go to the tournaments
and if you dont cause ive certainly never seen you their, honestly how wud u know tailz apart from brawl forums?
so i figure y dont you actually come to this one meet tailz and tyhen decide.
ive met him and hes realy kewl and nice and also his link is realy kewl just give him a chance k
p.s. plz dont consider this like mean or aggressive im trying not to be:)

oh and braddles wud love to play friendlies also hope you do well and hope we vs in tourney

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
@Mic : I can give you a luigi money box and also 2 blue-squid-with-yellow-spots enemy toys from Super Mario Galaxy. And I might draw you a 128 if i can think of a way to make it somewhat valuable.
Lol, anything's good dude, suprise me ;)

e- how did u harass them?
Email.

The person you need to speak to is our competitions coordinator Stephanie Molloy. She can be reached by e-mailing competitions@panic-wa.org.
Don't know if it's the same lady as last year, but id imagine the email's the same.

Alzi

Smash Master
Thats right guys be good at Kanes house and do not mess it up. Just play the wii and don't touch nothing and you will be fine.

So how are we all?

Glenn i can vs you in TVC online if you would like today.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice

Oh it looks so good.
it looks realy professional and btw is gerwargis ur last name or summin

also very exited to vs rick vlade and sam
but mainly wants to vs jupz in tourney HINT!!! HINT!!!

HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
just realized that i hadnt been practicing brawl at all ,instead been playing tvc oh **** ima gonna do crap this tourney

Top Bottom