• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I'll be up there with 3 TV's and smash 64 later today, Graeme's giving me a lift. Any chance someone can bring a GC controller (not powerwave :p) for me to use? Mines at my dads and haven't been there for the last week.

Alzi

Smash Master
I can come tonight aswell. :D woooo.

I will show you guys the Eastern Invasion 3 poster i designed it's almost done.

Tails bring your link's virginity with you aswell it's time i ***** it good.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Trav you can borrow my melee controller for the tournament if you wish, I suggest you text me so I don't forget it but I usually bring it anyway these days

I will have recording equipment there. If all the contestants are not at kane's house by 9:20 then I demand a DQ, I'm going to be making maximum effort to arrive early because we need to get this shiz out of the way

Splice

Smash Hero
How many Mic points do i have Jupz? Especially when I trade my Nintendo toys with his Robotoy.

Imo Ric should have 1 because his name rhymes with Mic.

I'll be at the tournament tomorrow guys.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Hey so when should i rock up tomorrow? Will there be a few friendlies on before-hand?? Also, does anyone closish to noranda need a lift there?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Get there around 9:30 I reckon. We still need to finish a previous tourney that we didnt manage to complete so that's gonna start about 9:20 I say, I recommend you watch that ^_^ And yes there will definitely be friendlies just ask anyone and I'm sure they'd be happy to play

Alzi

Smash Master
Heres a Eastern Invasion 3 poster i did guys tell me what you think i did two versions with slight changes:

Version 1:

Version 2:

I like them so far. :) Mario, Kirby, Pikachu, Link are the main 4 that appear in every game as the mascots so i decided to put them in i could replace Pikachu with Luigi coming out a pipe from the other end which would look cool aswell.

Alzi

Smash Master
I was going with Pete's idea and having seperate posters for each. I can give the white text a tiny bit of a drop shadow to make them stand out more.

Or what i can do is have a mario in the middle a ryu next to him from SFIV a main character from Tekken 6 main character from Blazblue and Ken the eagle for TVC.

Then have each of the games names above them and have text below them saying Eastern Invasion 3 then Info at the bottom.

Yes i really like this idea i might actually try it. It will look darker looking aswell. Or if i can't find the correct pictures i will try draw them all in a row.

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
wait so what time do have to be there to finish the previous tournament?

Alzi

Smash Master
I will be your partner tails if i go.

I will use metaknight though so try not to get in my way of ****.

Alzi

Smash Master
Welcome to the perth smash scene Braddles!

I hope to see you at the tournament this Sunday. I'm the guy who uses toon link and i win every perth tournament. If you see a really good toon link play on Sunday then yeah that would be me.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
haha yeh you'll probably wana see me play first before u commit to anything, anyway we'll have friendlies tomorrow and then figure something out =)

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah i am Corpse. :p

I hope richard wakes me up in time i will most likley partner up with him since he said he is coming to the tournament this sunday.

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
hey braddles, hope to see you this sunday always good to meet new people :) Which dominos? i run a store

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Balga i think.. i just had a mate who use to work there and a girl's bf was the best toon link player something so yeh guessing thats him =) BBL guys ^^

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah i do have a girlfriend that works at Dominos. o.O are you stalking me Braddles lol.

Quetzalcaotl i believe the nearest is Clarkson station.

Alzi

Smash Master
Theres only one at thats me. ;)

btw is my girlfriend hot or what? hahahah. :)

Also Braddles if you forget to post somthing don't double post instead just use the edit button on your post and add what you need to say.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
haha never seen her man, just heard from my mate that works there, but il take ur word for it ;) cheers for the info, im not too good with all this -_-

Alzi

Smash Master
Man i feel bad doing all this lol.

I'm sure someone will help you how to become troll proof aswell on the forums i can help you with that aswell.

Also did you know i am related to Jackie Chan? lol fun fact about me.

Jupz

Smash Master
Quetz, if you have someones like Mic or Bob or Kanes number I am sure they'll be able to pick you up from the train station.

THE PREVIOUS TOURNAMENT WILL RUN FROM 9:30 AND DOUBLES WILL START AT 10:30

SAM AND RIC IF YOU ARE NOT THERE AT 9:30 THEN IT WILL BE VLADE VS GLEN IN GRAND FINALS, VLADE WILL HAVE TO WIN 2 SETS AGAINST GLEN TO WIN THE TOURNEY. GLEN JUST HAS TO WIN ONE SINCE HE *SUPPOSEDLY* CAME FROM WINNERS IF SAM AND RIC ARE DQ'ED. glen also show up at 9:20 or vlade wins.

Vlade

Social Outcast
wtf I guess that's fair but lame I have to win 2 sets :(

That was actually good trolling brad, I thought you were being serious for a while there >_> Can't wait to meet ya

Quetz I'm look forward to melee lol, I need practice. Hope you don't mind playing against Puff coz I know Samuel hates it

Top Bottom