• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

tibs7

Smash Champion
i will if you really want to.........................lag hardcore i think

tibs7

Smash Champion
if your still bored in 30mins i will play you, i have to wash the dishes atm =(

Vlade

Social Outcast
CycloDS is the best, but most expensive

Scoot needs to learn match-up theory, I just need to stop sucking lollipops right now

Departing for Japan in about 3 hours, I'll have limited internet access while I'm there since I can't take my laptop.

Look forward to seeing the Rocky results when I get back. Samuel make sure your phone is always turned on lulz, I'd like to speak to you on how things are going while you're there ;)

I'll be back 10th October I think. Have fun at the tourney on the 4th guys.

Peace.

Alzi

Smash Master
Vlade reminds of that jirachi in his avatar flying off to japan :p.

Ok guys it's time to make this page go +10 pages so when Vlade gets back he has alot to read about lol.

Recent news for me i am going to go get my L's during this week.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mario and Luigi RPG3 if your card can handle it. My R4 can't and doens't look like it ever will. Might be time to upgrade ;_;

Others are Metal Slug, Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan1+2, GTA: Chinatown Wars are the ones that come to mind.

Splice

Smash Hero
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Anything Zelda (although you have probably already got it)
Metal Slug like mic said that will take a while.

BTW I never meant to say that Perth sucks, Just I doubt Corpse will win. I doubt I will win too, and I don't suck :p It's really a pity coz you only have a small amount of people to play against and get better from, whereas the East Coast has more people and VIC and NSW regularly travel interstate and get lots of different experience of each other, so it just seems we have more things going for us.

Is Perth - Vic wifi really bad? Do you have pro internetz? I'd like to try it. Play me at Rocky Corpse ;)

True Romance

Smash Ace
It's good to see all the west vs east talk is winding down, but seriously we don't need any more of it. Just let Sam go play and get a result and ditch the speculation.

Confirmed smashers for the Sunday fest currently are,

Myself
Trill
Nasch
Mic
Trav

If you are still wanting to drop by try and pm me before tomorrow night.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah, I havent tried Mario and Luigi yet on my M3 real, but it'll probably freeze :/

I have the Elite beat Agents games but haven't gotten round to playing them yet. Same for Kirby Super Star Ultra.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you havnt played phoenix wright then the world pity's you and you should get it on your card right now, ask anyone here, you will love that series.

also since your going to japan you should get jump ultimate stars.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Btw, is your name meant to be related to Luke Atmey at all?
sshh silence! aha, the truth has been elegantly revealed to me!
no, its my first and last name, thats all.
suprisingly, your not the first person to ask me that.

True Romance

Smash Ace
He wants you to PM him, don't think he wants to post his address publicly on here.
Correcto.

Confirmed for tomorrow,

Myself
Nasch
Trill
Mic
Trav
Marteh
Jupz

Possibles?,

Ric
Alzi

Sorry I didn't reply on MSN Ric but I was out. I'm sure between me and Trill we'd figure out a way to get you here. If any one else is interested consider that you are all able to stay the night if needed (bring **** if you want to stay more comfortable like) and the closest traino is Clarkson which me and Trill are able to drag you to and from.

I REALLY WANT A GAMECUBE FREELOADER/ACTION REPLAY. If anyone brings one they will NOT regret it!

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
****_ Vlade never posted me back my results graph so i could post it on our thread_ Erm is anyone familiar with making formulas in excel_? I have converted my numbers(mac equivalent) to excel format if somebody is willing to make me a formula that can be used to simply add points to players and it automatically updates their rank and position_

I've done it the hard way so far, all results are updated and current but if someone can help me out with that it would be appreciated_ Going to post them up tomorrow seeing i will finally have some time_

Jupz

Smash Master
Elton please come next week and bring your friends. We desperately need more people.

To entice you vlade isnt coming so you have a good chance at getting second.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
****_ Vlade never posted me back my results graph so i could post it on our thread_ Erm is anyone familiar with making formulas in excel_? I have converted my numbers(mac equivalent) to excel format if somebody is willing to make me a formula that can be used to simply add points to players and it automatically updates their rank and position_

I've done it the hard way so far, all results are updated and current but if someone can help me out with that it would be appreciated_ Going to post them up tomorrow seeing i will finally have some time_
Well I've had some experience in excel (10 weeks of it at tafe lol) I'm able to make things update automatically and such, so if it's not to completely over complex I should be able to get it going, plus it's good practice :p

Edit: Wait is Mac excel different to windows excel in anyway? FECK MAN USE WINDOWS!

Jupz

Smash Master
And bring friends elton!!!

I would love if you could come with a friend, that means 18 people and closer to paying the venue fees! I'll ring up the arena to book the tourney today.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
I'll most likely be coming with 3 other friends. 2 new guys that you peeps haven't met and aiden.

Is emzo and maxxes coming? I reallty want to **** them like i did online.

Also, I would like to have a few serious games with sammmm.

e- I can come to your tourney. I'll try to get some mates.

Jupz

Smash Master
Sure, bob is ezmo and maxxes emails on the list? How do I contact them?

Awesome, bring 3 friends and you'll be my hero! :)

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah i saw them. Was playing them in a ffa told me if elton was here.

Kane i have the flu atm but i should be able to fight it off today if i drink alot of water and eat alot. I will PM just to get your adress since i might be coming. Might come at 12:00 or somthing.

Jupz

Smash Master
doubles is first so singles will start whenever doubles finishes, around 12 probably, but get here at 11 just in case.

aren't you entering doubles?

and thanks, i haven't registered on mywii so could you please tell them to come? :) thanks.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
You know Jupz, may be an idea to change the list of people who are coming on the tournament listing page, people may be deterred from coming due to the apparent lack of participants.

Top Bottom