• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTING PHASE #8 ON TOP 5'S!!!- A Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
This is quite off topic, I know, but where did the Inui logic thing start from? Was it like a thread or something? (started playing competetively after that started, apparently)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
SS tier*

Where you at now dude nothing can be higher.. not even Meta Knight can ;D

I corrected him, you corrected me, and I corrected you am I right?
Incorrect. SS tier assumes that there are other characters worthy to fit in S tier. His Peach is so good that no one else can occupy a tier higher than top.

You're all wrong - it's SS Tier.

I have corrected DMG therefore I'm better than him. DMG has taken matches off Ultimate Razer, who has beaten Dojo. Dojo has beaten Ally in a MM, who has beaten both ADHD and Mew2King.

I am the best player in the world.

Inui logic is fun =D

:059:
I've beaten M2K before in teams, and M2K doesn't lose in teams to anyone, therefore I am invincible like M2K and you cannot defeat me with such a simple string of Logic.

This is quite off topic, I know, but where did the Inui logic thing start from? Was it like a thread or something? (started playing competetively after that started, apparently)
Inui Logic is simply adding 2+2 together. Which under Inui logic, equals 5 because 2 is greater than 1, and because of this there is little consequence adding lesser numbers to greater numbers.

That ninja was evil :urg:

:059:
His Ninja defeated your proposal, that I had Protective Inui Logic as a backup in case he failed. Because he defeated your string of thought, he has now advanced a higher tier on the Inui Logic Ladder. But he is not as high as I am, because I was the one who promoted him up a tier and those who promote others upwards are above them to start with. This train of thought I have now procured is so great, that I automatically advance to Doubles God Logic without being promoted by anyone.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Xonar

The total area which falls within the latitude and longitude of Netherlands is 41,526 square kilometer.

4+1+5+2+6 = 18. In the English Alphabet, R corresponds as the 18th letter

The main latitude and longitude of Netherlands is 52 o 30'North and 5 o 45'East.

5+4+5 = 14. N corresponds as the 14th letter.

The latitude and longitude of the capital of Netherlands , Amsterdam, is 52 o 23'North and 4 o 54'East.

5x3 -2+2 = 15. O is the 15th letter.

The time difference of Netherlands with Washington DC is six hours.

D-C = A

There is an X in this: 5x3 -2+2

I have spelled out Xonar with this data.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Cut it out guys, not the thread for this kind of talk.

Not even sure if it belongs in this forum.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Inui logic is useful for every setting. If Inui logic was properly applied, every character and stage matchup would be perfected beyond any reasonable doubt. The evidence would be irrefutable, and with nothing that people can argue about without wasting time, they can place their energy into the metagame. Characters' games would explode in a flurry of awesomeness no one has ever seen.

if minty ever places top 3 in a european tourney, im gonna eat my shoe
Isn't Mr. R from the Netherlands? Who would want to eat wooden shoes? /Shameless European stereotyping

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Xonar

The total area which falls within the latitude and longitude of Netherlands is 41,526 square kilometer.

4+1+5+2+6 = 18. In the English Alphabet, R corresponds as the 18th letter

The main latitude and longitude of Netherlands is 52 o 30'North and 5 o 45'East.

5+4+5 = 14. N corresponds as the 14th letter.

The latitude and longitude of the capital of Netherlands , Amsterdam, is 52 o 23'North and 4 o 54'East.

5x3 -2+2 = 15. O is the 15th letter.

The time difference of Netherlands with Washington DC is six hours.

D-C = A

There is an X in this: 5x3 -2+2

I have spelled out Xonar with this data.
You must be crazy to be thinking about stuff like that....

Laem

Smash Champion
i genuinely believe it was not weed, but pure sheer genius

And to prevent all of us from getting infracted again, im gonna post some on topic stuff
Mr.R is the #1 marth
Leon is the #1 peach
Mr.R is also the #1 Link, followed by #2 Izaw
Calzorz is the #1 snake
Ixis is the #1 bowser
Kaak is the #1 g&w

I think i have made my point clear.
Btw, very clever PieDisliker

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah Gluttony's Wario is pretty disgusting compared to the one's I've played (Malcolm and Blue Rogue). But I dunno...it'd be a close one to see who really is the best. Leon is definitely a good Peach, but of course you have my awesomeness in existence so who knows. xD

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Yeah Gluttony's Wario is pretty disgusting compared to the one's I've played (Malcolm and Blue Rogue). But I dunno...it'd be a close one to see who really is the best. Leon is definitely a good Peach, but of course you have my awesomeness in existence so who knows. xD
When did you play Gluttony

Oh and my new sig ****ing *****

Bartolon

Smash Lord
You guys just need to come over =D
And minty dude I MM you without the infinite regrab on ness €5 =DDDDD (If you come ofc)

Zudenka for nr 1 yoshi .__.
Ciaw for nr 1 lucas .___.

Laem

Smash Champion
guys guys we all know EU > US u may stop now. Leave behind some dignity for the poor souls.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oceans rob is probably top 5 i will take back anything i've said about him before. too bad japan doesnt come to play with the rest of the world or post on smashboards :(

Vinnie

Smash Master
I feel as if like, Europe is 1 year behind in the metagame, maybe 2, because they just do gimmicky **** instead of actual reads / playing smart. Like, for example... a european marth trying to ledgehop spike someone instead of an easy edgeguard. Or mr R using a platform cancel and everyones like OMG HE JUST DID, PLATFORM CANCEL TO GRAB, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE LIKE 10 OTHER BETTER OPTIONS THAT HAPPEN TO BE EASIER

this rule doesn't apply to kaak though, he's my best friend ever :D

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I feel as if like, Europe is 1 year behind in the metagame, maybe 2, because they just do gimmicky **** instead of actual reads / playing smart. Like, for example... a european marth trying to ledgehop spike someone instead of an easy edgeguard. Or mr R using a platform cancel and everyones like OMG HE JUST DID, PLATFORM CANCEL TO GRAB, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE LIKE 10 OTHER BETTER OPTIONS THAT HAPPEN TO BE EASIER

You think that platform cancelling is not viable? How are we BEHIND on metagame if you guys never even platform cancelled in the first place?
We don't read or play smart? Throw yourself away.

Laem

Smash Champion

I have something so amazing to tell you, but im not sure if ill do that or if we just wait for Mr. R vs Kaos LF to be uploaded. Its gonna teach america gimmicks are serious business, thats for sure.

Laem

Smash Champion
What? When did I say that? rofl

Yeah lol we sure never platform cancel. That's for sure.

"hurr durr I'm european"
certain things are just funny like mr.R going to the marth boards sayin yo check this out its pretty good and he just gets bashed at by those that go hard, up until suddenly mike haze does it as well and then its all amazing n ****
Undeniable fact.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
*is still amazed by DMG'S brilliance*
also everyone that thinks platform canceling is useless should kill himself.
what is the NUMBER 1 thing people do when they're on a platform and ur RIGHT under them ? yeah thats right SHIELD, what beats shield ? GRAB.
and therefor platform cancel> to grab is broken. and pretty soon there are gonna be vids that back me up on this.
unless ur mk which had an unlimited amount of upairs that can pressure someones shield on a platform >.<

Vinnie

Smash Master
I NEVER SAID PLATFORM CANCELLING IS BAD.

I SAID YOU(europe)'RE BAD FOR USING IT IN DUMB SITUATIONS JUST TO LOOK COOL.

and PCing is just one example. Europeans think that they're so far ahead in the metagame because they may look cooler, but they don't camp nearly as much as they should, and they miss oppurtunities. BUT IT'S OK BECAUSE YOU LOOK COOL WHILE DOING IT. YAY GIMMICKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom