• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTING PHASE #8 ON TOP 5'S!!!- A Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laem

Smash Champion
Dutch people generally speak english well, moreso than other european countries (besides the UK obv) at least.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Dutch people generally speak english well, moreso than other european countries (besides the UK obv) at least.
I have found that a lot of Dutchies speak better English then most English do, they really do tend to **** their own language. And I'm not even talking about writing, which can get really atrocious.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
I have found that a lot of Dutchies speak better English then most English do, they really do tend to **** their own language. And I'm not even talking about writing, which can get really atrocious.
go to america, try to have a normal conversation with some random teenager and you'll hear the word "like" in like (<-haha) evey sentence about 3 times... it's really not funny and it irritates me

i really wonder why alot of english people dont make full sentences while we dutchies at least try to :)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
im confused now
is kbizzle actually ksizzle
or is kbizzle king beef ? u know the one that also plays ddd?

edit: guessing from ur signature ur king beef XD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol yeah I'm King Beef...but the "Beef" you're thinking of that also plays DDD is Commander Beef. We are not related in any way. xD

Mr-R

Smash Champion
wait so ur not commander beef ?ur just another kbizzle aka king beef O.O
this is so confusing lol but i get it now XD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You sure like defending yourself sir.
Of course I do. Is there anything wrong with that?

Always the peach mains...
Might be a Diddy main soon, so what would that mean for me then? xD

wait so ur not commander beef ?ur just another kbizzle aka king beef O.O
this is so confusing lol but i get it now XD
Yep that's right. My name used to be named King Beef on here, and I got it changed to KBizzle, regrettably before knowing there was a Ksizzle (it was around the time where he got more and more widespread rep as a skilled MK). I already knew people were going to get confused by it lol. Just call me KB though, I always preferred that anyway.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
go to america, try to have a normal conversation with some random teenager and you'll hear the word "like" in like (<-haha) evey sentence about 3 times... it's really not funny and it irritates me

i really wonder why alot of english people dont make full sentences while we dutchies at least try to :)

^ The above post, like, greatly amuses me.

T0MMY

Smash Master
You never placed top 10 in a national. No ROB has. I wouldn't be so fast to say that you've made the most money. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for that title.
Guess you're wrong on both accounts.
EVO 2k9

It's way easier to make money off Oregon weeklies than Pennsylvania monthlies, since you say we're no good here ;^)

CO18

Smash Hero
Yea he needs to play gayer otherwise hes best marth imo.
Its hard as hell playing him. But yea he def doesnt play the way he could in tourneys

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think everyone has that same feeling about Neo then.

Also that DK list needs to be updated. Bum is not the best DK. Its at least either Cable or Will. Bum's pretty rusty for a while now for not playing consistently. Cable vs Bum is online too. Its just one match though.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Quit being *****es and put your money where your mouths are. 1000 MM PA vs OR. Don't waste time at MLG doing petty $20 MMs

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
DEHF Thinks that I'm a top 5 Falco.

*shrug* I think I'm better than Zen anyway. X]
I'd never underate Zen, everytime he enters a tourney he does very well. Like beat the best player in a state type of well.

He could honestly be ECs best Falco that is sitting at home playing wifi and not going to tournies. Really wish he would come to more.

Edit: Although being EC's best Falco isn't even saying much lol!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Evo2k9 wasn't a national tourney lmao

or at least it wasnt like any of the other main ones like CoT4, Apex, Genesis, MLG, and stuff

Getting top 10 at a national means doing this evidentally said:
Winners' bracket
Defeated Thomas E
Defeated Luke A
Defeated Taxes
Defeated AlphaZealot
Lost to Mew2King

Losers' bracket
Lost to Lain

Overall placing: 9/128

Status
Not open for further replies.