• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTING PHASE #8 ON TOP 5'S!!!- A Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i genuinely believe it was not weed, but pure sheer genius

And to prevent all of us from getting infracted again, im gonna post some on topic stuff
Mr.R is the #1 marth
Leon is the #1 peach
Mr.R is also the #1 Link, followed by #2 Izaw
Calzorz is the #1 snake
Ixis is the #1 bowser
Kaak is the #1 g&w

I think i have made my point clear.
Btw, very clever PieDisliker
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
burden of proof = europe
Yes, let's associate one comment with their entire community, because that's obviously the best way to look at it. If that is the case, then America is just as guilty of said jabs.

The "burden of proof" point is moot.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I herd we we're trolling agen so i thaught i *** over adn tell yo people whats up.

On a more serious note, it's enormously hilarious to watch these discussions, if only Cenel joined in...

Europe trolls -> American trolls, at least we're funny.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
I think..... everybody is dumb in this US vs EU bs, it really needs to stop.
The only way to stop it is if you guys stop. You guys always start with America is good, America is the best. [insert name here] is the best [character] of the world because he lives in America. FOW is the best Ness in the world. Oh please.

America, Europe or Japan. No one has the right to say "best in the world" untill everyone faces eachother offline. Wich will never happen. So stop.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Regardless, from watching Mr. R's Marth, I'm sure he's at least the 2nd best Marth I've ever seen no doubt. And for people to actually beat this Marth in Europe means they are pretty dam good. As good as America? I dunno, we'll see how they do at Apex though (ya'll better come!!)

Ayoub

Smash Ace
Regardless, from watching Mr. R's Marth, I'm sure he's at least the 2nd best Marth I've ever seen no doubt. And for people to actually beat this Marth in Europe means they are pretty dam good. As good as America? I dunno, we'll see how they do at Apex though (ya'll better come!!)
I wish a lot of Europeans went to Apex.
Ah well, we'll see.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I feel as if like, Europe is 1 year behind in the metagame, maybe 2, because they just do gimmicky **** instead of actual reads / playing smart. Like, for example... a european marth trying to ledgehop spike someone instead of an easy edgeguard. Or mr R using a platform cancel and everyones like OMG HE JUST DID, PLATFORM CANCEL TO GRAB, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE LIKE 10 OTHER BETTER OPTIONS THAT HAPPEN TO BE EASIER

this rule doesn't apply to kaak though, he's my best friend ever :D
This is pretty much what I think of Europe too

Ayoub

Smash Ace
<_<, because we like to play flashy, we are bad. Good argument.
If he wants to platform cancel to grab, let him do that.

What 10 other options does he has anyway? Uair? Fair? Uh, someone who's on a platform will always sheild. Platform cancel 2 grab is a good option then.

We're not behind the metagame, lol 1 year or even 2. Keep dreaming.

That is actually quite true about some Europeans, some of us like to be flashy. However, there is genuine skill over here that should not go unnoticed because of a few flashy moves. I will be one of the first to say that.... we are just terrible at brawl in general :/

Ayoub

Smash Ace
That is actually quite true about some Europeans, some of us like to be flashy. However, there is genuine skill over here that should not go unnoticed because of a few flashy moves. I will be one of the first to say that.... we are just terrible at brawl in general :/
Speak for yourself.

Speak for yourself.
You should have highlighted the word general instead, would have made much more sense tbh.

The more europeans that come to this thread saying that we are good will just spark up more flare and hate, which in conclusion, will result in the locking of this thread. It's best to not let it get at you.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
You should have highlighted the word general instead, would have made much more sense tbh.
Much more sense, so it made sense even if it's just a bit.

Thanks.

Edit: since you keep editing your post. xD The more Europeans come, the better. Who cares if it gets locked, this thread is biased in any way.

Let it get at meeeee.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
US has more top players than Europe. Take that for what you will.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok but follow me on this one.

The more top players you have, the better you are. Would you agree with that or not? Cause if that is true, then America > EU. Even if you have a few guys that can match up with some of our best, you don't have the sheer number to keep up. Maybe not even at a non top but just under top professional level.

The few good guys you have, yes I think they can do fine against some of our good guys (good being top players). But I don't think you have players on the same level as Ally or M2K, and below that Super Top Level, America probably has at least a few more top and high level players than you guys.

CO18

Smash Hero
You think that platform cancelling is not viable? How are we BEHIND on metagame if you guys never even platform cancelled in the first place?
We don't read or play smart? Throw yourself away.
loool this killed me for some reason

Triple R

Smash Lord
I'm just happy I discovered I am on the list of top kirbys. All my years of hard work paying off ;_; lol I will continue to rep :kirby:

CO18

Smash Hero
i'm pretty sure 9b is the best ddd though.
so I just realized you were serious loooool.
9b after me/atomsk hes good vs chars he can sit against but they're all easy mus anyway like snake and pit. he gets ****ed by every mk though. he should only lose to kakera and maybe akira/one of their diddys but he should be winning some tourneys

Plus I dont even know how valid is cuz kel from midwest came over there and ***** him pretty hard consistently so its possible im overrating their mks though kel's good

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ok but follow me on this one.

The more top players you have, the better you are. Would you agree with that or not?
The more top players you have, the more players you have.

Anyway, lets all tone down the whole America vs Europe stuff otherwise this will be locked, and I know no one really wants that.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Maybe there should simply be a thread for top 5 US and top 5 Eur.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What are the odds that a region with (for example) double the amount of top players than another region, including housing the two best players in the world, would end up being worse than the other region? Europe, for all considerations and purposes, is basically the underdog.

Or think about it in terms of the US alone. What tend to be the strongest regions? Those with the highest amount of top and high level players. Who is better, Michigan or California? Sure, they have Anther and Lain and Judge who could be considered on par with the best Cali people, but Cali certainly outnumbers them with DSF, Tyrant, Mikehaze, DEHF, etc.

I'll leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom