• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I asked you to team first >_>

Lols, you/Atomsk lost to a Peach/D3 team at Genesis and Lucario is my best matchup of them all. Sounds doable. :p
Atomsk has an MK now for Peach...

NOTE TO EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO TEAM WITH ME

Im not Spring '09 Anti right now lol.

Im still above average but not as good.

Dont expect me to be ****** in dubs :)
I teamed with a rusty Bum and ***** before. I teamed with never-practices teh_spamerer and ***** many times. Whatever. It's up to you. I don't want to be a jerk and steal you from Praxis, but I do want a partner than gives me a 50%+ chance of beating him. Not only did he ditch me because I played badly when I have never even considered doing the same to him when he played badly, but he took the only other partner in NJ I'd want in the process. Needless to say, I am mad, and I want to beat him and Zucco quite badly.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
If ANTi still teams with me, Imma gonna beat you in doubles and laugh about it on the way home the whole time. :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is Anti going to confirm anything or just make me and Praxis wonder and not get someone else in time if he says no?

I sincerely doubt either of us will hate you over it, Anti. We're both adults. Just pick who you want and the other will surely find someone else. You can even pick someone else entirely. I just don't want either of us to be screwed when the event happens.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
*cough*PickmeAnti *cough* :3

One thing is, though, I will be a bit upset (not at either of you specifically) if I spend ~$400 and travel >2000 miles to a tournament just to be teammateless. :/ I've already had two other teammates cancel (for legitimate reasons, like Lee Martin's car accident :( ). So, if per chance, Anti goes with you and you dump your teammate, please at least assist me in finding another teammate before the event. :/

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Of course I would assist you in such a thing. I have a good player in mind already. If Anti chooses neither of us, I will team with you.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
My grandfather died and guess when the funeral is.... fml

I gotta be there for my dad. He's gonna need people around him in this trying time (don't dare make a lockdown joke cuz I definitely have m own place and live alone)

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Yea, I'm moving back to New Jersey and the date that I begin to move in is... :( Feb. 27th. It sucks. Maybe the next viridian, xD my inactivity is amazing.

shurf

Smash Cadet
A friend of mine has motivated me to come to this. This will be my first Brawl tourney since VC1. Cant wait to get back into this.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i shalll troll like i have never trolled b4 in person. beware

Top Bottom