• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol @ Inui throwing around Pierce as if hes trash, If you dont trust his doubles skill enough to MM Atomsk and Fatal for atleast 10$ then why'd you team with him>

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i actually got much better vs snake with mk, inui. in doubles i usually do really well vs snakes with wario.
i actually don't like fighting snake with mk that much in doubles. i like to fight him in singles with mk instead, so i guess we're the exact opposite, lol.
however, i have no problem with snake in doubles if i am wario.

anyway, i'm coming for ya this time, anti. ^_^

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ Inui throwing around Pierce as if hes trash, If you dont trust his doubles skill enough to MM Atomsk and Fatal for atleast 10$ then why'd you team with him>
We'll get at least 2nd and it should be fun. I'm giving a friend a chance. He claims to be amazing in doubles now. If he is...we should, at worst, get 2nd place while putting up an amazing fight against Atomsk and Fatal. If he's truly amazing at doubles, we'll get 1st.

I don't currently trust him over ksizzle and Shadow to MM that team. Who would?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i actually got much better vs snake with mk, inui. in doubles i usually do really well vs snakes with wario.
i actually don't like fighting snake with mk that much in doubles. i like to fight him in singles with mk instead, so i guess we're the exact opposite, lol.
however, i have no problem with snake in doubles if i am wario.

anyway, i'm coming for ya this time, anti. ^_^
Probably will i dont play brawl much anymore im not rusty but i probably got a bit worse.

Still enough to get top 5.

in the process of taking you out :)

EDIT: And Inui if Atomsk is "depressing" in doubles without you just MM him.

It'll be easy money if hes depressing lol.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
We'll get at least 2nd and it should be fun. I'm giving a friend a chance. He claims to be amazing in doubles now. If he is...we should, at worst, get 2nd place while putting up an amazing fight against Atomsk and Fatal. If he's truly amazing at doubles, we'll get 1st.

I don't currently trust him over ksizzle and Shadow to MM that team. Who would?
i don't see why you would count them over me and ksizzle in teams, especially because you claim atomsk is bad without you in doubles.
me and ksizzle should likely have 1st seed at this >_>.
no disrespect towards fatal, but i don't think he's as good as me and kelvin in doubles and me and kelvin also beat atomsk in my brother last week, twice.
we also took you and m2k to last game in winners finals with only m2k left at over 100%.

anti- ahh, really? well, i certainly don't practice this game much anyways and i know many of the top players don't practice often. you'll be fine.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
EDIT: And Inui if Atomsk is "depressing" in doubles without you just MM him.

It'll be easy money if hes depressing lol.
One word: Snake.

Atomsk also brutally counters me head to head.

i don't see why you would count them over me and ksizzle in teams, especially because you claim atomsk is bad without you in doubles.
You're mostly right.

I don't claim that he's bad. I claim that he's best with me.

me and ksizzle should likely have 1st seed at this >_>.
I'm better than both of you at doubles...so...no.

no disrespect towards fatal, but i don't think he's as good as me and kelvin in doubles and me and kelvin also beat atomsk in my brother last week, twice.
This is the truth.

we also took you and m2k to last game in winners finals with only m2k left at over 100%.
Good stuff doing this when it was literally the first games I used MK all day and I played at my worst and constantly SDed and played like a moron.

Grand finals is where I played at my usual best in doubles, even outplaying Jason two of the games in terms of kills and damage.

Stop counting when people play at their worst as something meaningful.

anti- ahh, really? well, i certainly don't practice this game much anyways and i know many of the top players don't practice often. you'll be fine.
I typically only play at tournaments during the summer.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
You teaming with Pierce doesnt get you first seed. find another partner if you want it. after what we showed last week we should get it.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I'm better than both of you at doubles...so...no.

Good stuff doing this when it was literally the first games I used MK all day and I played at my worst and constantly SDed and played like a moron.

Grand finals is where I played at my usual best in doubles, even outplaying Jason two of the games in terms of kills and damage.

Stop counting when people play at their worst as something meaningful.
lol, so you're telling me that your logic is that if there is a team with two great doubles players who are just a bit lower than the level of the one player on the opposite team but are both immensely better than that person's teammate, your team should have the higher seed? that's ********, man, you know that's not how it should be.

no disrespect towards pierce, but he is known to be bad in doubles. whether he claims he is much better in doubles now, doesn't matter. he doesn't have any good doubles results yet. (not saying you can't do it pierce, i hope you do well, of course)

and about taking matches seriously when people weren't playing well, i could not tell that you weren't playing well, i thought we were just ****** you? :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I can end this conversation quickly.

Inui you are good at doubles but pierce is not

Ksizzle and Shadow are better combination than you and him. Sorry no first seed for you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You teaming with Pierce doesnt get you first seed. find another partner if you want it. after what we showed last week we should get it.
Play us for it.

lol, so you're telling me that your logic is that if there is a team with two great doubles players who are just a bit lower than the level of the one player on the opposite team but are both immensely better than that person's teammate, your team should have the higher seed? that's ********, man, you know that's not how it should be.
Neither of you are immensely better than Pierce in doubles. That is ********, not what I said.

and about taking matches seriously when people weren't playing well, i could not tell that you weren't playing well, i thought we were just ****** you? :)
Stupidity like this will make crushing you all the sweeter.

I'm 100% sure Ksizz and shadow should get 1st seed

Followed by Atomsk and Fatal 2nd seed

then Inui and pierce 3rd seed.
Hah!

I think I'll just keep teaming with Atomsk and take 100% 1st seed and 100% 1st place from now on after this. This is stupid.

Pierce: Do. Not. Fail. Me. Understood?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*yawns* its times like this I wish I was in another state the arrogance here is silly.

My decision stands that Kelvin and Shadow get 1st seed cause of peirce's performances in doubles. Atomsk and Inui will be separated due to being partners and in the same crew. Is that a good way to seed you know...best teams away from each other XD

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Play us for it.

Neither of you are immensely better than Pierce in doubles. That is ********, not what I said.

Stupidity like this will make crushing you all the sweeter.

Hah!

I think I'll just keep teaming with Atomsk and take 100% 1st seed and 100% 1st place from now on after this. This is stupid.

Pierce: Do. Not. Fail. Me. Understood?
if you can beat us, then do it in tournament. we'll enjoy our first seed bracket and likely play you guys in semis :D.
it's not our fault that you atomsk doesn't want to team with you, lol.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
I have a good idea

teams round robin for seeding for stuff you can't agree on. Meaning, inui+pierce, atomsk+fatal, and ksizl+shadow have a round robin to decide seeding between you 3.

it can be like a money match, except there's not much on the line... except seeding (and good, fun practice, like smash SHOULD BE)

edit - this is m2k

edit 2 - atomsk you should team with inui since you are used to each other - that can only get better in time. Your style is perfect for his, and it's better in the long run at big tourneys. IDC what do you though, just saying.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Alex: That...makes no sense.

If Kelvin and Nick are 1st seed, they deserve to fight 4th seed in semis (aka they have a free path to winners finals). If Dan and I are 2nd or 3rd...and Trevor and Fatal are 2nd or 3rd...then we are destined to meet in semis.

Ugh.

I'm significantly more worried about them than Kelvin and Nick.

@Mew2King: That sounds fun.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Waste time at an Alex Strife tournament

I dont think sooooo

@inui - dont care XD dont like it dont come LOLZ

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I have a good idea

teams round robin for seeding for stuff you can't agree on. Meaning, inui+pierce, atomsk+fatal, and ksizl+shadow have a round robin to decide seeding between you 3.

it can be like a money match, except there's not much on the line... except seeding (and good, fun practice, like smash SHOULD BE)

edit - this is m2k

edit 2 - atomsk you should team with inui since you are used to each other - that can only get better in time. Your style is perfect for his, and it's better in the long run at big tourneys. IDC what do you though, just saying.
I know m2k posted, but VIDJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Waste time at an Alex Strife tournament

I dont think sooooo

@inui - dont care XD dont like it dont come LOLZ
Of course I'm coming. Don't be ridiculous. If I do terribly, I'll get 3rd in teams. Then I just need to beat everyone there in MK dittos and get 3rd in singles. Not that hard.

I'm also going to make money off of Nick. ;)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you will try :bee:

seeding isn't that big of a deal, let's not get all crazy over it.
i'm really looking forward to the tournament and my mm with inui.
i'm hoping there will be a lot of hype to it, since it's for a lot of money.
win or lose, it'll be a good set.

I suggest you do it early I wont let MM's happen DURING the tournament. You all know I like to run things fast and do it asap.

That means for once Inui come early.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Driving into Jersey City...early? With Atomsk keeping Izumi and I up allllll night? Not very likely.

Anti and Jash is a team I'd love to face. Kelvin and Nick are soooo lucky... :(

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Pierce is amazing in teams. I actually have a lot of evidence I just thought of that I could use to prove you wrong, Nick.

Later~
I seem to remember you saying otherwise in person a lot

EDIT- Oh yea ADHD is gonna be at this. *Practices CGing Diddy with ICs*

Top Bottom