• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Anti and Candy: Two people that are horrible at doubles that constantly troll me when it's clear everything I say about doubles is correct.

Get lost, scrubs.

Watching Atomsk play doubles without me on his team yesterday was painful. I don't like splitting up with him. I honestly think he needs me. >_>;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WCT1koJ7vo
Kai=doubles god? :laugh::laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti and Candy: Two people that are horrible at doubles that constantly troll me when it's clear everything I say about doubles is correct.

Get lost, scrubs.

Watching Atomsk play doubles without me on his team yesterday was painful. I don't like splitting up with him. I honestly think he needs me. >_>;
Inui why did you bring this back up ******.

You teamed with M2K so duhh your going to win doubles and i heard Ksizzle and Shadow took 2 games off of you guys, When you and Ksizzle took only 1 off of me and M2K.

Im better than you in dubs

/Anti logic.

----

And your going to sit there and lie to yourself saying im horrible in doubles? every tournament in the past 2 months i've been getiting top 3 with my teammate in doubles if that's horrible to you, Your ego must be the size of your belly.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You teamed with M2K so duhh your going to win doubles and i heard Ksizzle and Shadow took 2 games off of you guys, When you and Ksizzle took only 1 off of me and M2K.
I do incredibly well in doubles regardless of my partner. Where did I bring up Mew2King anyways?

ksizzle and Shadow won games when it was literally the first times I used MK all day and I played like crap. Grand finals was 3-0 with me outplaying Mew2King consistently. The vids will prove that. I actually played well in grand finals.

And your going to sit there and lie to yourself saying im horrible in doubles? every tournament in the past 2 months i've been getiting top 3 with my teammate in doubles if that's horrible to you, Your ego must be the size of your belly.
I don't care how much your individual skill carries you in a region where most people are trash at doubles. When I watch you in doubles, you are not efficient or aware.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Efficient and aware enough to get 4th at a National event with Judge.

gottem

ANTi_

Smash Hero
HAB i dont bother.

Im just looking for something to do until the mailman gets here so i can get my bluetooth and **** talk on cod.

----

Inui 4th is 4th don't bring up that "double MK" shieet.

West Coast won't change a **** thing.

Me + Judge wouldn't lose to Jont + Valdens lolololol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The West Coast is better at doubles. Atomsk will easily agree with that after we played there. Mew2King has been saying they're just plain better for a while now.

JonT and Valdens? Who cares? We still got 1st in that pool and then did better than them in the bracket.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
The question is... who cares if you did better than them in bracket still lost to them.

nub

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It was a pool set when Atomsk and I were both playing horribly all day. It didn't matter. You're trying to pretend it did. We still got 1st seed and did better in the bracket. That's what actually matters.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui every time i lose to a team can i say i played horribly and it takes away the fact that i lost to them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NO~~~~~~~~~

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui every time i lose to a team can i say i played horribly and it takes away the fact that i lost to them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NO~~~~~~~~~
I will not acknowledge wins where it was my fault and not the other person's skill beating me.

I've lost to plenty of teams when I'm playing well. They just happen to involve Mew2King, since he's the only guy that is going to beat me + Atomsk/someone amazing if I'm actually playing well.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So i guess you got something to say after losing to Chillin + Chu as well...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So i guess you got something to say after losing to Chillin + Chu as well...
We beat them 3-0 in an MM before the tournament. In the tournament sets, Atomsk got super jewed by ChuDat over and over and over and I screwed up in game five of a set where I had a big lead against ChuDat.

I forgot to mention ChuDat. He counters both Atomsk and I so we struggle a lot against him. He can actually beat us.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Inui dont be a liar. grand finals was 3-1 and winners finals was 3-2 with it ending on a 2v1 on m2k. We outplayed you. every selection of moves you did we had the answer to. No johns

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Alrighty, anyone want to team with me for doubles at this. I play a pretty mean Sheik in doubles. =)
I will vouch for this dude. His Sheik is legit. If you're a super aggro player looking for a stock tank/camper, you'd be foolish to overlook him. He is NOT bad despite being unknown.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui dont be a liar. grand finals was 3-1 and winners finals was 3-2 with it ending on a 2v1 on m2k. We outplayed you. every selection of moves you did we had the answer to. No johns
You are the liar. I played at my worst in winners finals. I was predictable, SDing trash. I did nothing right. I got outplayed because I was playing at my worst. Grand finals was nothing short of a massacre. You're probably right that we dropped one game, but I think it was some stupid SDs or something along those lines. I'll watch the vids to see if they got recorded.

I can acknowledge when other people play badly, like the set you dropped to me at GameTable. It seems you are unable to do the same thing?

You're not better than me at MK dittos. It's why you dodged MK dittoing me and instead used a character I'm horrible against. It's why you usually get wrecked by me in teams.

me vs inui mk ditto mm $30 at this!!!
it's on!!
Sounds fun.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
You are the liar. I played at my worst in winners finals. I was predictable, SDing trash. I did nothing right. I got outplayed because I was playing at my worst. Grand finals was nothing short of a massacre. You're probably right that we dropped one game, but I think it was some stupid SDs or something along those lines. I'll watch the vids to see if they got recorded.

I can acknowledge when other people play badly, like the set you dropped to me at GameTable. It seems you are unable to do the same thing?

You're not better than me at MK dittos. It's why you dodged MK dittoing me and instead used a character I'm horrible against. It's why you usually get wrecked by me in teams.
Your judging that ur better than me at the ditto by the game table set...i mean.. i hope your not. ever since that day youve been saying your better than everyone at the ditto. Im not gonna get lured out and im going to pick the best solution in a set vs someone. If i dont feel like using snake vs you ill go mk or lucario. You forget how i sd'd 3 games in winners finals. in the game we won in grand, i gimped you with an up b on the edge and it spiked you. If you call playing badly being baited and gimped then fine, you played badly cuz thats all me and nick did. so as i said before, ill take the easy way out and win with whatever i think has the higher chance against the character/person im playing.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your judging that ur better than me at the ditto by the game table set...i mean.. i hope your not. ever since that day youve been saying your better than everyone at the ditto. Im not gonna get lured out and im going to pick the best solution in a set vs someone. If i dont feel like using snake vs you ill go mk or lucario. You forget how i sd'd 3 games in winners finals. in the game we won in grand, i gimped you with an up b on the edge and it spiked you. If you call playing badly being baited and gimped then fine, you played badly cuz thats all me and nick did. so as i said before, ill take the easy way out and win with whatever i think has the higher chance against the character/person im playing.
Hahaha. I would never use one set to come to such a conclusion. I base it on a lot of things, and many people agree that I am now normally godlike at the ditto (I know Pierce and Doom have both commented, and Doom said he thinks I'd beat everyone in the ditto except the top three MKs) and I don't have problems facing any MK but M2K's in teams now.

Rofl @ me being "baited and gimped" being the only reason I'm claiming I'd played horribly. You know how I play by now. You know what me playing well looks like. You know what me playing badly looks like. Stop being a douchebag. Everyone that knows anything knows I messed up tons of technical stuff and mains tons of silly mistakes in winners finals. Grand finals and my normally impressive doubles record is proof enough that winners finals was a fluke.

That Frigate Orpheon game was silly and funny, and M2K played kinda bad, so whatever. I found that whole set amusing since none of us played like crap most of it.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Hahaha. I would never use one set to come to such a conclusion. I base it on a lot of things, and many people agree that I am now normally godlike at the ditto (I know Pierce and Doom have both commented, and Doom said he thinks I'd beat everyone in the ditto except the top three MKs) and I don't have problems facing any MK but M2K's in teams now.
I believe I can take you in the ditto :). My MK is amazing

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Inui isn't teaming with M2K....You're Easily going down Lucas.

*Waits for walls of stuff i don't care about and responds with*

30$ Teams MM then?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui isn't teaming with M2K....You're Easily going down Lucas.

*Waits for walls of stuff i don't care about and responds with*

Ha...!

I adore you even more than the delicious bitter darkness in my coffee mug, but this is foolishness. Watching you in doubles with Snakeee in basically every set was depressing. You and I would have easily crushed teams that you and Snakeee struggled massively to beat.

We are perfect together, but it's been proven time and time again that you perform worse without me than the other way around. I can change my style more easily and form strategies with others more easily. I'm sure you can get there, but you go into most teams sets with the mindset of "time to just play and win" and I see it in how you play. It only works with me, dude. I tried telling you this but you didn't really listen and you just got mad. It works with me since we know each other's styles and I know how to wield you.

30$ Teams MM then?

Unfortunately, my partner isn't on par with you and Fatal. It wouldn't be fair. If ksizzle or Shadow wish to team with me for this, I'll do it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol lucas you're an idiot to not have pierce fight a snake since you can obviously handle trevor
Snake in teams is fine. He can't set up his camping wall that easily. That's my problem with him. I don't know how to get near him. It changes in teams, though.

Pierce is better than me against Snake, but Fatal is better than him and Marth loses to Snake. ksizzle is the best option for me to defeat Atomsk/Fatal. In fact, ksizzle was the first person I asked to team with me at this event for that very reason, but he said he was with Shadow.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Snake doesn't need a camping wall in teams since he has a partner to protect him while he goes aggro. Not being punished for spamming ftilt is nice. If camping is your problem then do the ditto and get some patience lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Surely a doubles god can defeat any opposition correct?
Incorrect.

People need to stop spewing such foolishness.

I am incredible in doubles. Teams. It's an effort of two people. I am not a genius at carrying people. I can't win if my partner is too far below my opponents, nor can I win if I don't have teamwork with my partner. I have my weaknesses, and one of them is Snake. I need someone to cover for that. Kelvin is ideal.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
wait trevor, me or inui? Im all up for it tbh lol the thing is if we lose id feel bad since inui needs the money for rent and stuff as ive heard. i also do not want to be blamed for everything if we lose and i did good. anyways, im up for it

secondly, wtf is up wtih you 2? i know ur side of the story trevor but are u guys now enemies becuz of a video game/source of income/ whatever? whats happening to NJ?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wait trevor, me or inui? Im all up for it tbh lol the thing is if we lose id feel bad since inui needs the money for rent and stuff as ive heard. i also do not want to be blamed for everything if we lose and i did good. anyways, im up for it
I'll do it, and there will be no reason to blame you for anything since we won't be losing.

secondly, wtf is up wtih you 2? i know ur side of the story trevor but are u guys now enemies becuz of a video game/source of income/ whatever? whats happening to NJ?
Everything is fine.

As i thought he'd say no
Ok... How about you and Dan MM me and Fatal?

Not so easy to say yes, is it?

Marth isn't that good in teams and Dan's not on the same level as the other people in the match yet. He's great, but I can't bet $30 on him.

Well, you will probably say yes since losing money is meaningless to you, but it's not for me. You should get my point anyways.

Top Bottom