• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lol, not at all. my mom just won't let me go there alone.

i would take public trans if my mom let me! lol
this is far though and the idea of taking a bus there by myself all that way is crazy to my family.
i don't see how you do it, anti. **** city folk.
My parents are the same way but anti is diffrent seriously whos gonna mess with a big black guy from queens are w.e on a public bus XD <3 but seriously its annoying i hate my mommy
:(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Cable and ADHD are teaming for this, Anti

oh and a lol inui. ill tell you right now, with a marth on ur team you wont get first or 2nd. im going to back grab pierce to up b and then maybe ill forward grab him to up b...oh wait forward grab and he airdodges?! oh no. wait...i can just wait..THEN UP B! :laugh:
I'll bet $10 that I take top 2 in doubles.

You game?

chu+forte will be at this
Wait... What? Really? I told ChuDat to let me know ahead of time so we could practice teaming for Pound 4.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
This tournament should not be missed by anyone in the region. It is easy to get to and I have never had anyone NOT like the tournament. Everyone should go no excuses.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
**** chu is going XD and yeah it does have a nice venue with the food etc\

EDIT: I also need a teamate for this anyone?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ChuDat has informed me that he is not coming. I thought it was just a trick and I was right. ChuDat would have immediately asked me to team if he planned on coming.

That being said, Pierce and I will still win doubles.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*reads inui's post*

ok so anyways I am thinking since this is the last of the summer a lot of people should go. So I am gonna ask some OOS people to show up. xD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
rofl

I'm better than both of those guys in teams. The only way that team can win is by splitting Pierce and I up and creating 1vs1 environments. I don't allow that to happen. I will take control, and keep it.
Split you up no problem. you suck balls against Snake, AND Pierce doesn't **** Snake users so glucks.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
You guys won't beat Atomsk + Fatal.
rofl

I'm better than both of those guys in teams. The only way that team can win is by splitting Pierce and I up and creating 1vs1 environments. I don't allow that to happen. I will take control, and keep it.
is this serious??????????????????????????

$100 on atomsk fatal.....take it if you got balls :-p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Anti and Candy: Two people that are horrible at doubles that constantly troll me when it's clear everything I say about doubles is correct.

Get lost, scrubs.

Watching Atomsk play doubles without me on his team yesterday was painful. I don't like splitting up with him. I honestly think he needs me. >_>;

Top Bottom