• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 results 1/29/2011

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Btw, MVD, Afro, and Seibrik are cool as ****. Was happy to see/meet them.

Also I wanna see Allyknight vs Diddys. People getting a little too hard about his mk a little too early. I do wish him the best though, we'll see at Pound.

MVD

Smash Master
Btw, MVD, Afro, and Seibrik are cool as ****. Was happy to see/meet them.

Also I wanna see Allyknight vs Diddys. People getting a little too hard about his mk a little too early. I do wish him the best though, we'll see at Pound.
same to you bro! :D

iRJi

Smash Champion
Some videos are up. Due to the nature that a lot of friendlies were played on my wii, I am unable to go through them all to determine which are tournament and not. I am doing uploads by request for this tournament from this point. If you would like to have you replayed uploaded, just say it and if you can remember the stages it was played on it would help.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RJssbb

MVD

Smash Master
Yo RJ Upload M2K and I started on SV then PS1 then Frigate we both had no tags on

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Damnit Prawn. Wish I knew you were gonna go.

Nah it's cool, as this tourney seemed like another KTAR (disappointment aside from upsets on M2K). Plus I'd **** up in Singles anyway.

Who went with Riot?

Prawn

Smash Master
i had fun, i hate losing to the people i lost to though lol

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I recorded the last two sets of the day on RJ's Wii, the grand finals tv. (Which was my tv, the biggest one there lolol) I'd very much appreciate if my sets vs both Seibrik and M2K were uploaded. I believe I saved the Seibrik set to the Wii instead of the SD card by accident. Thanks in advance! =)
Well, it was toward the end of the day, and my set vs Seibrik was on Smashville game 1, Battlefield game 2. My set with M2K was on Smashville/BF game 1 (I don't remember lol) and Yoshi's Island game 2. I was under the impression that everything being automatically saved on that Wii would allow for replays to be more easily uploaded =x
These are the two sets I had recorded RJ! If you could upload them for me I'd <3 you forever. The Seibrik set was saved to the Wii by accident I believe, and the M2K set was saved to the SD card iirc.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
good job first match vs m2k kadaj.. god damn jasons impatient lmfaoo

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i need to work on staying calm when im actually about to win

rofl

i got u next time nairo

also

i need mu exp....

wifi? pm me! lol (only weird characters plz rofl)

Top Bottom