• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 results 1/29/2011

Malcolm.O

Smash Cadet
I just mentioned those names since they all came to the last NJ regional 2 weeks ago but didn't this time due to unforturnate events (GIMR having car troubles, ADHD being busy, Coney winning a local in PA)

There was a regional 2 weeks ago ? (Never knew)

Oh, and I miscomprehended your post, my bad (thought you meant something else)

iRJi

Smash Champion
A black jacket went missing at this event. RizMF is looking for it. It has a lot of zippers on it, and it is a puffy jacket. If someone comes across it, please PM me.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
33: Voltage:
33: Malcolm (not the Wario Malcolm): :olimar:
33: Sama: :luigi2:
33: Jacques:
33: Keith Kush: :metaknight: :fox:
33: Nuke: :marth:
49: Andre:
49: SystemXN: :toonlink: :marth: :metaknight:
49: Gawk: :marth:

3 players blank get on this arghragagh

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Dang, Anti and Nairo are fixing to be the 2 best MKS in the US soon. LOL at Ally's MK finally being at that level. ally you going all MK from now on?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yeah I was kinda mad you changed the pot, **** wasn't that big and Alex uses that payout for 100++ idk but I thought I was getting my 50% =l would have helped me since I pay alot to come already.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
33: Voltage: MK
33: Malcolm (not the Wario Malcolm): Olimar
33: Sama: Luigi
33: Jacques: ?
33: Keith Kush: MK, Fox
33: Nuke: Diddy kong
49: Andre: ? (I had to face this guy in the first round and I searched everywhere for him but I didn't find him. So I that guy got a DQ)
49: SystemXN: TL, Marth, Mk
49: Gawk: Marth

Cable

Smash Lord
A black jacket went missing at this event. RizMF is looking for it. It has a lot of zippers on it, and it is a puffy jacket. If someone comes across it, please PM me.
Towards the end of the tourny I had a convo with m2k and saw him wearin a black jacket that fits your description and asked if that was his and he said no so could be him.

Despite the heat in that room it was a fun tourny cool chilln and seeing everybody. Singles is boring but I have to start entering it alot more.
Best part of the tourny playing Mario Kart and ****** everyone and watching the ppl playing Gears rage LOL!!!!

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Towards the end of the tourny I had a convo with m2k and saw him wearin a black jacket that fits your description and asked if that was his and he said no so could be him.

Despite the heat in that room it was a fun tourny cool chilln and seeing everybody. Singles is boring but I have to start entering it alot more.
Best part of the tourny playing Mario Kart and ****** everyone and watching the ppl playing Gears rage LOL!!!!
Mew2King takes RizMF's jacket and leaves the state

LMFAO DIP

Vega4

Smash Ace
Congrats to Ally.

I'd like to see GF vids... no... wait... MK vs MK :(

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
33: Voltage: :metaknight:
49: Andre: DQ'd, ignore

Just one more you guys.

Who'd Jacques use? gghngghnghg

Malcolm.O

Smash Cadet
33: Voltage: :metaknight:
49: Andre: DQ'd, ignore

Just one more you guys.

Who'd Jacques use? gghngghnghg
Jacques used Snake and Marth (It says so on the OP)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I called the place and they do have cameras

one way or another I should be able to find out who this was and they're going to get in trouble if they don't tell me who it was. I'll assume it was an accident if you guys just tell me right now, otherwise I'm going to accuse whoever it was of theft tomorrow night

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
1: Ally ($208.00) :metaknight: Good stuff, that car ride to the station was pretty funny haha. As always we never play that much but see you at pound 5 man

2: Mew2King ($130.00) :metaknight: Great set we played, and you also helped me out a lot with those friendlies. Thanks a lot man

3: Anti ($62.40) :metaknight: :snake: My *****, I really appreciate those friendlies we played lol. And doubles were mad fun as well maybe I can go to like a Polybrawl or something in the future and we can team

4: Nairo ($46.80) :metaknight: :dk2: This man didn't even wanna play me at the tourney yo haha, but nah it was good talking to you & good job performing the way you did

5: Will ($23.40) :dk2: Always good seeing you bro, Too bad we didn't get to play as much this time

5: Atomsk ($23.40) :wario: :metaknight: :dedede: Good to see you again, My snake was sooo gonna comeback after that C4 made all the tvs short circuit :laugh:

7: Seibrik ($13.00) :metaknight: :dedede: had a good time all weekend hanging out with you again. See you around

7: MVD ($13.00) :snake: Had a lot of fun playing/chilling as well see you at pound

9: Delta-cod :yoshi2: good stuff dude, gg's as well

9: Pwii :metaknight: :lucario: You're pretty chill, fun friendlies too

9: Vinnie :popo: :metaknight: Good seeing you

9: NAKAT :fox: :metaknight: Good job in tourney

13: Doom :metaknight: Nice job running the tourney

13: Minty :marth: :metaknight: Good to see you again, more friendlies next time haha

17: Jtails :metaknight: :diddy: I had a lot of fun in our set, you're really good dude. It was great to see you again as well even though we didn't really talk at Apex

17: Afro Thundah :metaknight: We gonna get you up to speed on Marth real soon bro lol I'm really glad you were able to come out and had fun. This weekend was amazing

17: Inui :metaknight: Those Ganon vs DK matches :laugh:

17: vVv Cheese :popo: :metaknight: GG's in bracket

25: Allied :wario: :metaknight: :snake: I'm still at your house right now lol

25: Gunblade :metaknight: :snake: That Samus vs Ganon MM was mad fun haha, keep practicing yo I was watching some of your matches and you were doing some good things

25: Eazy :marth: :) Better get that Marth on point my dude

33: Diem :metaknight: :mario2: Good seeing you again man

33: Pane :wolf: Thanks for picking me up and taking me back to Penn Station. I had a lot of fun

33: Omari :mario2: Fun friendlies man, Keep improving

33: RJ :lucario: Can you upload me vs M2k please? :)

PD- Good seeing you again man, always a chill time. Lol @ some of our friendlies

Sorry if I forgot anyone though I don't think I did, this tourney was a great experience overall

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I won with lucario too one game against chibo, nakat used mk against cheese, 3x used mk, i think delta used mk 0.o idk lol. That's all i know from mah friends
That Lucario **** was so gayyyyyyyyyyyy.

I didn't use MK in bracket, I screwed around with him in a couple friendlies, but nothing during the tournament.

Delta practically had 7th but he Sd. :(
Nah, I was still a good 20% down with about 35 seconds left. I did have a relatively good position when I SD'd, but nothing was for certain. Don't john for me, it was a really good set and it was my fault for not taking the wind on Picto into account when I tried to down b cancel the ledge.

You're so broken. >_<''

Malcolm.O

Smash Cadet
That Lucario **** was so gayyyyyyyyyyyy.

I didn't use MK in bracket, I screwed around with him in a couple friendlies, but nothing during the tournament.

Nah, I was still a good 20% down with about 35 seconds left. I did have a relatively good position when I SD'd, but nothing was for certain. Don't john for me, it was a really good set and it was my fault for not taking the wind on Picto into account when I tried to down b cancel the ledge.

You're so broken. >_<''
I only go to see you play once (saw you against some toon link on Lylat Cruise)

Your yoshi was amazing

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Good job, Delta. It seems we both did well this weekend. =D

...Heh, I just realized that you lost to the same people I lost to at MLG Dallas. Florida too good. XD

:069:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I only go to see you play once (saw you against some toon link on Lylat Cruise)

Your yoshi was amazing
Hah, thanks.

An SD? Interesting. I got what I came here for.
XD

Good job, Delta. It seems we both did well this weekend. =D

...Heh, I just realized that you lost to the same people I lost to at MLG Dallas. Florida too good. XD

:069:
Hehe, thanks. mvd and Seibrik are really good, I'm not displeased at all with the losses (except the SD).

Shoutouts:

Seibrik - I had a lot of fun playing you. The amount of adapting and everything that went on in our set was amazing. I wish I could play you more often. :)

mvd - Good games. I wish I was better at fighting Snake, but I guess I did pretty well. I felt really limited the entire time though, but I had fun regardless, especially during my sexy gimp. :awesome:

Kadaj - Good games again. I really think you should have stayed Marth against me, our first game was really close.

Kingtoon - I really enjoyed our set. Everything was really close, and I really had to put everything I had into it to make sure I could escape the cursed placings.

Inui - Good games. Please don't complain about Pictochat, you had the opportunity to ban it but you didn't.

RJ - Lucario's so gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Riz - I will beat you in an Ike set one day. Next time it's mine.

Kai - Sorry for making trouble at Red Robin's with my lack of money. I felt really bad about it and I still do. I gotta make sure to bring more money or eat less next time I go with everyone to eat. =/

Shippo - Thanks for covering for me at Red Robin's. I'll make sure to pay you back.

Omari/Cable - Double Dash too good. **** was more hype than the other events that went on during the day. :bee:

Gunblade - ****** Tactics!

Raptor - Sorry we didn't get to play. =/

Doom - Thanks for hosting the event. It sucks that KOTC is being gay. =/

Everyone else who was happy for my success - Thanks guys. <3

Top Bottom