• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(VIDS ADDED!!!) RaynEX Presents: The Adventures of He-Man (feat. the GTA)

Sanu

Smash Champion
If there aren't enough setups, it will probably be all melee only.

Niko_K

Smash Master
sweet im coming
but i can't bring my wii, rents said no.

is anyone going to have brawl ther for the sole purpose of me playing niko a couple times? =p

uhh..yeahhhh...how many people are confirmed so far?
It appears that I have a little brampton fangroup! Toxicry and Wigi <3 NikoK

Though I'm coming here to play melee
and get super high with Peter
:p if there happens to be a Brawl setup I'll play

idea

Smash Master
sweet im coming
but i can't bring my wii, rents said no.

is anyone going to have brawl ther for the sole purpose of me playing niko a couple times? =p

uhh..yeahhhh...how many people are confirmed so far?
i'm bringing wii + brawl too. i don't really play it but if i space aerials with marth and dedede that seems to work pretty well =P

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
Niko i <3 for playing melee too! =]
Plus iw anna play some brawl with you. idk who to play if i decide to play a bit more XD

D

Deleted member

yea it would be good if we had a dedicated brawl set-up. niko bring your wii, lets make another vid

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Alright I really need a three pronged extention cable.

otherwise we lose power for two of the six tvs.

I already posted asking for some, because I can't find any in my house.

Situation:

One power bar for two tvs. The extention for the power bar is only compatible with two pronged plugs. I NEED A THREE PRONGED EXTENDEEEERRRR.

That is all. See you guys later today...

Niko_K

Smash Master
yea it would be good if we had a dedicated brawl set-up. niko bring your wii, lets make another vid
I don't have a wiimote for my wii :( It got stolen at CH4.

Also I can't come today, though I'm confirming myself for tomorrow.

If anyone needs weed saturday, I'm bringing lots so just ask ;)

game set

Smash Apprentice
very likely me and La w33d g are coming on sat, i think were being driven so if you need moar tv's/setup/power cords say so

game set

Smash Apprentice
Mike, I don't think I can put up long video's on my ****ty connection. I used to always upload stuff onto youtube but it just doesn't happen now. I`ll bring my camera tommorow and we could probably do it then.

actually i`ll makea short Europhoria is 2Good thing and put it up right now, then one of bernard`s whole up smash stock

idea

Smash Master
I don't have a wiimote for my wii :( It got stolen at CH4.

Also I can't come today, though I'm confirming myself for tomorrow.

If anyone needs weed saturday, I'm bringing lots so just ask ;)
i'll think about it <_<

(also i have a wiimote for my wii so don't worry about it)

very likely me and La w33d g are coming on sat, i think were being driven so if you need moar tv's/setup/power cords say so
bring anything you don't mind taking with you. even if we already have enough tvs, yours might be better than one of the ones we're using, for instance.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i already wrote my math test.

i think i got about 92, if my answers and checking said answers were done properly, and i think i made style errors on question 2 that'll cost me because i didn't arrange my brackets really nicely. a lot of crossed out stuff and almost ran out of space >___<

but fortunately my asian powers kicked in

i think my white powers are holding them back though so it'll probably wind up being an 85 or something because of something unforseen and evil that my white powers covered up with laziness.

edit: Hi Kyle.

idea

Smash Master

i think i got about 92, if my answers and checking said answers were done properly, and i think i made style errors on question 2 that'll cost me because i didn't arrange my brackets really nicely. a lot of crossed out stuff and almost ran out of space >___<

i think my white powers are holding them back though so it'll probably wind up being an 85 or something because of something unforseen and evil that my white powers covered up with laziness.

hi david. good job on your test.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
game_set: BRING A SETUP!

Everyone else...BRING A SETUP.

BRING EXTENSION CABLES/POWER BARS.

I <3 you all. Mike, Charles, Ryan are here right now.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Mike, I don't think I can put up long video's on my ****ty connection. I used to always upload stuff onto youtube but it just doesn't happen now. I`ll bring my camera tommorow and we could probably do it then.

actually i`ll makea short Europhoria is 2Good thing and put it up right now, then one of bernard`s whole up smash stock
kk record link matches.
seriously thiers like four link mains.
me you 4serial and Sliq from US.
Holy cow, the Tournament today sounds huge.
come tomorrow

im asian and i hate math.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm posting this from the tourney on my DS. Heckz yeah.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Just letting everyone know that I have first dibs on peter's cookies, if he comes and if he brings them. **** all you guys with your ****, I'm gonna beast on the food and on most of you guys

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
it sounded like so much fun
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAAAAN
SADFACE

Top Bottom