• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(VIDS ADDED!!!) RaynEX Presents: The Adventures of He-Man (feat. the GTA)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ill be there today, I'm getting a ride to see my grandmother and then I'll be heading over.

Big bag of greens :O

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just letting everyone know that I have first dibs on peter's cookies, if he comes and if he brings them. **** all you guys with your ****, I'm gonna beast on the food and on most of you guys
Triple Post

I shot thirds...Is Peter from cambridge still here? Oh man I hope so. I want to show him this O

Phoenix/NB$

Smash Rookie
**** it Lol
couldn't face sliq in brackets >.>
had too leave soooo early for some reason

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yoo im gonna learn fox lmfao.

desh upload the video lmfao.

kyle pics. for some reason everyone was running away from the camera =O!

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
randomz pokez to all!!!
boredom setting in
brain turning to mush
need to get out of house....
someone save me XD
just kidding whens the next smash thing i want to play. WoW is getting kinda bland

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Kyle, I had Bernard take pictures today cause I wanted to be in some >_> I hope he doesn't forget to give the camera back/you ask him for it. I'll do shout-outs later and just say I <3 Jewstar

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
Weeee shout outs

berniee <3 : ty for letting us crash and driving us to food at 4 in the morning <3 i didnt get to play you much=[

sliq : lolololol crazy *** doubles crap >_>

david : ty for halping me with all my match ups and stuff =D and finally got to play some friendlies XD

mike : **** you tryna **** me and putting me in a death pool full of ****ing marths. **** you. <33 rofl
jk XD funny **** liek everytime we chill. BUT NO MOAR ASKING FOR BUTTSECKS. and delete those goddam pics of marco raepin me >_>

ryan : yayayayayayay doc dittos and stuff XD >_> you know too much about random ****. same with david. its kinda lulz

ihmad : lol i didnt really get to play you much =[ ty for rapin my in pools <3

weeee : continuation of semi long shout outs

stos : XD gg's and ima upload the vid of adnan mindgaming us into thinking he was gonna lose XD

adnan : lol u mindgamed us into thinking you were gonna lose XD
also i want peach dittos and stuff =[ i dont see you never D: !

Kyle : we didnt play really =[ but still funny **** XD always jokes chillin w/ u

prez : i just realized you played peach. anyways lulz @ the drive through stuff XD
wish we had played :p

brampton : lol we suck

eric :ggz yoh XD dam marth >_>

peter : you is my new rival lawlawlalwlalwlwl

peterx : did we play? DX why didnt we? if we did then wtf? gg'z in case we did. srsly i dont remember

to everyone i forgot : lol u guys suck. jk ggz XD

So im starting to like brawl more then marth.

moozles

Smash Cadet
Hey Bernard, did you find an extra memory card lying around? I can't seem to find mine.

And Kyle, I will need to give you back your dollar sometime

idea

Smash Master
moozles: it's okay, i'm pretty sure that also contributed to the pizza tip or something. plus i forgot =P i always forget when people owe me anything less than $10. also, was your card grey? cause when i was leaving my wii had a grey memory card in it and it wasn't mine.

good job everyone, a few people were significantly better than i thought. and...i almost beat mike in a tournament set =D sorry, i had to say it, it was awesome. i'm aware your playing was off, but still. i should have had that...tipper killed me at ZERO (0).

edit: I DIed away, and it was on yoshi's, not at the middle of the stage but not exactly at an edge either...it was still onstage.

and i'll sort through the pictures at some point in the near future. what's the most convenient way for me to upload them for you guys to see?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
he di the d-throw bad (not full di away) so he was stuck in range of tipper and then di the tipper bad (he di away) so it killed him off the side.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Thanks everyone for coming out. It was sick tournament.

Eric please post the results so I can make the official results thread...complete with picturess, videos and bracket results.

WIGI

Smash Champion
that was alot of unf, thanks raynex for letting us stay. and for people teaching me how to use my own character i now know how to deal with marths and sheiks and stuff. i still loose. but not as badly.

Im happy tho. i taunt spiked Sliq

Europhoria

Smash Lord
X.X Don't feel bad Kyle. I didn't want the set recorded cause I was sure I was going to lose before game 1 even started. Just upload the pics and send me a .rar file if you could, I don't have Facebook so I can't get them that way

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Bernard: thanks for hosting this tourney man it was soo much fun. i still can't believe their was like 20+ people in your friday. Also i didnt get to play you but we'll play soon.

Kyle: sorry i had to play campy Kyle. Though your Jiggs is starting to look deadly. We need to play more and we need to do doubles XD. Also pics =)

Adnan: kk looks like we're even now. I won against you in T9 and now you won against me in this tourney.
Also tell me the stuff over msn =) and your peach is looking good.

David: David your characters are looking gooooood. Keep working on Link =) then we'll do Link doubles =)
Though i didnt get to play your Sheik =( maybe next time.

Mike: WOW MIKE YOU GAY FALCON DOWN SMASHER OMFG!!! LOLOLOL. Holy**** that move is sooo retarted.
lololol i need to play you more. I like how you put my Link near the edge and then you wait for me to Spot Dodge then you woould Fsmash right after i spot dodge. I need to find a counter for that XD. Anyways, we didnt do our ironman but the thing is we can't since thier was soo many people haha and we cant just hog the tv. anyways im looking forward playing you and AVOIDING YOUR DSMASH WITH FALCON LMFAO.

SYLAR: GET MONEY GREEEEN!!! LOLOLOL kk more doubles. doing doubles with you is sooo jokes lololol. Also wanna play your fox, i need to work on something special heheehe =). I'll see you next smashfest or event brotherin'

Brampton: more training mean come out more. Anyways you guys are getting better. Andy: nice link. Wigi:keep playing. Desh: think while your playing and ****. I'm sorry for ****** your peach, but it was fun playing with you lolol and vids please lmfao.

I.B.: i didnt get to play you!!!!!! sorry haha. ANd i WILL GIve you your 2 bucks. Anways i'll see you next time.
also this is your new challenge XD. While your playing you need to freestyle and 2 stock your opponent lol thats for 5 bucks lolololol.

Sliq: gg, your Link is creative.

Peterx: SHE MAN! lol jokes. so i was watching your Falco.. your getting better. Good job man. Also i wanna talk to you about smashing next weekend k =). Though i only played you for a bit. Maybe next time haha.
see you next event, Fiddy Cent.

Scott: your marth is looking good. Sorry for banning Battlefield XDXDXD. I wanna play you more though. I need training against Marth. I'm trying to gimp Marth with Link lololol. Thats gonna be hard XD so i need your help haha. I'll see your next event k.

Everyone: gg. sorry if i forgot you.

ps. pics(put it on facebook) and video please =)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Shouts:

Stos: Falcon d-smash is too good. I need to work on my game vs. Link more. Sorry you missed the crew battle. >_> Your ability to survive with Link is impressive, I don't see that often. I should Link ditto you probably and then do the Iron Man.

4Serial: Yeah I know I was supposed to Link ditto you but epic matches X.X Your Link is good though, I was watching some of your matches with Stos. Sorry I measure Brampton's skill using Desh as your standard.

Desh: Sorry about the death pool... you're actually not that bad. Buttsecks now please stock slayer boy ^^

Wigi: Pokemon Snap... man I used to spam that game growing up. If you need an answer to Marth/Sheik your character combination of Luigi/Jiggs might not cut it.

NDot: Powershielding is sex. Didn't play you this weekend, I'll probably have people over during the week for practice.

Wang: Skip class n00b. 7 stocks in crews was too good. You've gotten better, just keep working on your tech skill and skip class while getting high marks to come smash stuff like I do. Good job ****** Adnan.

Hoo%: You've gotten much better since your like negative Chillin level 100 playing in teams, a lot better. Just keep working on your tech skill >_> Do you still go to MAC?

Prez: The jewish guy takes me to Jewstar. It wasn't a bad call, but Lava to Knee is too good. You did get a lot better. I was impressed, you might turn out to not play Peach like Jake. You're grabbing me now, and edge-guarding. Just work on your float cancel game.

Peterx: Why the hell did you want to Falco ditto me anyways? Lol you did awesome combos in them but my ability to kill you with like 2 hits cost you all the games. You're really technical, you need to use more of your He-man powers to think. I watched your Boss mode comp fights, put that tech skill to use.

Worldjem7: OMG you have Tio and you recorded crews, that's sex. Good job with your Sheik in crews. You have to work on moving around the platforms with needles and aerials and edge-guarding >_> and probably more down-smash. Always more down-smash X.X

Sylar: Your Falco's improving. It's good to see you coming out to these, it really shows in your playing. You shouldn't be afraid to use your gay counter picks though.

Afro Chris: Why do you always leave so early X.X There's a lot of sigs to be made.

Andrei: You still owe me robosex. You've retained your smash skills though, so start coming back out and stop playing WoW.

Moozles: You should come out more, and since you go to UTSC you're close to Bernard. We should find a way to play smash on campus, I might actually go to class then.

Wangster: I hope your parents don't like... slay you. Hope you come out to more of these.

Imadh: Good job in crews. You ***** Bernard for the first 2 stocks then GaynEX priority comes into play X.X I have to get better at the Marth ditto again and stop losing to you. Your Fox is solid as well, I'll probably need to play it later.

David: You got 3rd, this is good. You also almost beat Bernard, which is also good. You looked like you were dying most of the weekend though. Crews went well, your Peach is good, you did really well in doubles. We need to practice this week, just the old regulars.

Adnan: You're my big sexy brown teddy bear. I'm sorry about brackets >_> My Fox felt so off. I wish you would come to these more cause you're getting really rusty. I still <3 you though. Good job acting as our loud speaker btw.

Ryan: Wendy's... so they forget to give us 3 drinks, they're awesome. Good job in brackets though and doubles. What's with this Pichu intermission crap.

Kyle: You should have beat me, I was actually sure you were going to beat me. I need to find a character I can actually play vs. Jiggs... aka have to make my Falcon/Peach/Sheik/Fox less crappy. I felt re-deemed in crews by taking back Jewstar. Thank you so much for bringing your camera though. We'll probably practice this week, I wouldn't mind if you came to practice with the old regulars actually.

Bernard: Good job letting us abuse your house, practice this week, GaynEX priority, Jewstar combos, "___ doesn't know" and the like.

Sliq: OMG you came from Buffalo. Your playing is amazing. Watching your Jiggs vs. IB was really cool. Random matches were also good. Thank you so much for being helpful with all the food delivery failure we had. Hope to see you at another major tourney or back here soon.

Sliq

Smash Master
I always say I'll do shoutouts and then never do, but regardless, this was a lot of fun and definitely worth the drive. Sorry if I seemed out of it. I was exhausted both days for some reason. Maybe I have diabetes. Thanks for giving me diabetes Canada.

Also, my car smells like french fries.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh yeah.

Car Delivery Crew, ILY thanks for going to Wendys and carrying our orders.

btw how long did it take?

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Such a sick tourney, so much smash, so many people, so much sex was put in my a$$, the tourney was just overall Amazing.

Bernard: Thanks so much for hosting, I had so much fun that crew battle was awesome and i cant wait till the next time we smash.

Ryan: Next time i come out, we'll have a set best 3 o 5 my mains vs your..........pichu :D Nice seeing you again even tho we didnt play.

David: I didnt get to play you at all....which sucked, but you plaed soo well against ryan in the crew battle such a sick shiek. We have to sit down next time i come up.

Mike: Tight matches as always are pools set was a lil close, your really consitant with your playstlye man cant wait till the next time I have to sit down against you, and of course less we forget..........JEWSTARRRR!

Imadh: So much fun man you keep improving soo much its insane. The drive was too sick too, and heres my phone number and email addy so we can smash in the near future :D. 519-404-0591, mr_sport11@hotmail. com.

Adnan: I havent seen you in soo long it was nice seeing you again. Good **** in the crew battle that match was so close, and so much fun in the car on the way to the station/ Imadhs cant wait till we smash in sauga.

Christian: STOS and SOTS is just TOO much **** in teams :D It's always fun getting to sit down with or against you. Keep honing those STOS skillz so my Fox can **** your Fairy Hylian boy next time STOS and Sylar hit the screen :D

Kyle: What an amazing bracket set, I love it when i get put out knowing that i played well instead of just failing. that 3rd match was so close it was just too much fun. Tough bracket match man, you'll get him next time, and what happened in the crew battle was just one of the many gay reprucutions for picking jewstar lol. I never got too try my fox out against the jigz tho :S, well i guess thats y theres a next time.

Brampton: Yes brampton you jus keep improving its sick. Andy: I just met you but that link is so polished its sexy. Wigi: get that Jigz up there man, everyone hates fighting that pufffball, especially other jigz mains. Deshy poo: aka teh stock slayer aka the guy who was ***** by marco :D I'm glad you consider me
your rival, so i know theres someone whos gonna constantly try and get better to beat me, so it makes me wanna improve too. When we sit down next time i hope you have some crazy random untapped strream of unperdictability and tech skill to surprise me with :D

Prez: Man that peach is looking better everytime i see you, keep using those crazy downtilt combos.

He man: With out you Peter there would be no HE-MAN tourney it prolly woulda just been called a smash tourney at bernards, and where the hell is the fun in that? lol cant wait for our falco dittos to come.

MOOZLES: MOZLETOF MOOZLES, i wanted to play you but didnt get a chance, either way i hope you keep coming out, you surprised me so much for someone so new into the commnuity.

Wang: Good **** in the crew battle man, i wish i had a wang that was 7 stocks big :D Close **** in the bracket, crappy end on rambo cruise but a good set.

Ndot: Didnt play you at all but your marth looked stellar, we'll fix that problem next time.

Eugene: Good to see you as alwyas man, i cant remember if we played er not but either way it was sick lol. If you pick up shiek that will be interesting to see and i'll test your skillz with the transvestite next time.

Sliq: I posted your shoutout last because I dont even think you'll see this lol. It was Really fun teaming with you and even more fun gettting baired like 5 times in a row in the bracket match. I've been wall of pained before but never has so much sex been left in my a$$ afterwards :p

PPL i missed: i know theres got too be a few NB$ being one of them. Next time you see me make sure you come up to me and ask me for friendlies, I love facing off against the rising stars in the community.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
BIG GAY MANLY PINK FONT

RaynEX Presents: The Adventures of He-Man (feat. the GTA) - Oct.3rd/Oct.4th: Results!!!

Pools:

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pools Results:

1: Unknown522
1: Sliq
1: RaynEX
1: I.B
5: Wang.
5: Stos
5: KirbyKaze
5: Europhoria
9: TyrantWolf
9: Idea
9: Prez
9: Sylar
13: Eugene
13: Ndot
13: NB$
13: worldjem7
17: WIGI
17: hoo%
17: 4Serial
17: Desh

Brackets:

Brackets Results:

1: RaynEX
2: Sliq
3: KirbyKaze
4: Unknown522
5: Europhoria
5: I.B
7: Idea
7: TyrantWolf
9: Prez
9: Sylar
9: Stos
9: Wang.
13: worldjem7
13: Eugene
13: Ndot
13: NB$

Videos will be up eventually.

I.B

Smash Lord
^ good idea

I'm mad lazy so I won't be doing shoutouts. ggs to everybody though, fun ****.

Yay for doing the best in pools, *****es.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL hard at Desh not winning a single round.
I wanna see all the good gta vs sliq matches, I'm guessing they were pretty epic.

4Serial

Smash Lord
lol i did so bad at pools yesterday =[ wow it looks like brampton seriously failed at pools LOL
ggs still

berny: ty again for hosting lol i think i only got to play you in pools matches, but they were good. Your gannon is fast and you gotta work on that link. and then you main him. i was watching some of your matches and holy **** you ****. main link though so you can **** more LOL i wish i got to play with you more though lol

stos: the link dittos were fun lol i learned a lot. your link is too fast >_< I need to get my link up to that speed.

mike: desh as brampton's standard are you kidding me LOL use me or steve/pyro =] yeah, link dittos would have been fun, or marth or whatever, i just wanted to play you cuz i didn't get to play you at all D:

sliq: your roy is amazing and your jiggs *****. fun times playing brawl with you, you're amazing it it. thanks so much for the food delivery!

david: i don't think i got to play you other than pools matches. i wanted some good old david training from every event that i get from you lol =[ maybe next time! i need to work on Link vs sheik and fox vs shiek

sylar: good times lol your spacies are really good and teams matches were really crazy hahah

kyle: your jiggs ***** my link =[ it's improved since i last played you at like.. one of david's biweeklies? lol your fox is cool too

imadh: i think i improved so much after playing with you. thanks for the games and gg, i'm making you my rival LOL you owe me like 2 of those sexy candy things for beating you like twice out of our 30 matches.

ryan: did we get to play at all? D: i wanted to play you lol

adnan: i didn't get to play you at all either! D: you came late

niko: you came really late too. lol@free for all on hyrule temple.

everyone else: sorry if i forgot you or didn't get to play with you much =[
i want to go to more of these though, the bus ride there was fun and street vendor hotdogs are amazing

Wang.

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:

Desh: you beat me in doc dittos . Good stuff, keep working on it and **** me next time.

Adnan: You got out of pools this time! Even though the same results happened as the last time we faced, too bad jewstar didn't help you as much as it should have. Keep working on it and one day you might beat my b-throw doc.

Ryan: Your pichu is too good! lol, I expected to at least beat it once but maybe next time.

Stos: We didnt get to play , next time we have to play for sure.

Eugene: I expected you to win in pools but I guess FoD favours me <3. Keep up with the imbalanced tech you have and **** me into submission next time .

Guy sleeping during crews (marco?): Sorry for stepping on you. My bad.

Kyle: Wow, you've improved so much since you first came out. I expect great things from you, and by great I mean 100% King type rests.

Ndot, Hoo%, Prez: You're alright.

Crew: <3's to you.

RaynEX: Thanks for hosting again, I'll be sure to come out again before exams and I turn super asian. <3

GGs all.

Top Bottom