• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(VIDS ADDED!!!) RaynEX Presents: The Adventures of He-Man (feat. the GTA)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo this tourny was sick we had so many ppl i think its cuz everyone brought a friend this time.....from now on everyone bring a friend :D and have that friend bring another friend

worldjem7

Smash Ace
okay guys, i tried to upload pictures on photobucket, but when i go to the folder none of the images show up (and they're all saved as jpegs). i think they might be too big, cause each picture is like 900kb due to high resolution =P is there any quick way to make them all smaller? or is something else the problem?
save as .PNG: it's small and high quality.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
okay guys, i tried to upload pictures on photobucket, but when i go to the folder none of the images show up (and they're all saved as jpegs). i think they might be too big, cause each picture is like 900kb due to high resolution =P is there any quick way to make them all smaller? or is something else the problem?
the other thing that u can do is if ur camera has a res option on it, u can just change the resolution there and it will auto adjust all of the pictures. Well it should anyways.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
eric how are those vids?

:)
i got everything onto my computer but it's still raw. I got sick after the tournament so that will slow down production further.

Also, you haven't seen spam until you've seen a video off of nicovideo.jp holy crap O_O

worldjem7

Smash Ace
are you joking me? the video stream is huge (like a good 2gigs+ huge). And that's only because I started compressing it when I was transferring it from DV to computer. Otherwise it would probably be like 20 gigs+ and that's only for one tape. I used 2 tapes. 1 tape has the finals and the other has crews.

It would take forever to upload.

rawr is me blargh sickness makes me crankey

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
Adam where have you been. Come out to events
I've been taking every bit of work that I can find so far and nobody has really notified me of anything that is going on. I don't check the smash boards that often so people need to let me know whats happening or else I can't make it to things. Also it's a little hard for me because when I am given information its usually the day before... and I can't just flop on work to play games (unfortunately :() so yeah. Let me know whats going on and when please and thank you.

Phoenix/NB$

Smash Rookie
Lol

Shoutouts to everyone i played although i didn't play many people, I know i am late with shoutout, its because i was away yesterday and sunday so yeah shoutouts =)

Sylar: TEACH ME SHINE BAIR WITH FOX OMFG lol. but nice friendly matches you have a lot of tech skill with falco and fox

Bernard: <3<3 thanks for hosting the tourney too bad i couldn't stay for the whole day, maybe next time

Peterx: lololololol you just keep on going with the same match ups over and over again in friendlies like wtf

Eugene: phail

christian: lol where the f**k do you live now xD, when we going to smash at your place :p

Ryan: WTF MAN we didn't even play, COME HERR LOL

Yeah shoutouts to everyone else for doing something i guess (people who went out to get the food <3)

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
lol NB$ you were technical too, i've never seen you at a tourney but you were good enough to make it into brackets. All you have to do is hit your opponent with the top part of ur shine and move fast

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Lol

Shoutouts to everyone i played although i didn't play many people, I know i am late with shoutout, its because i was away yesterday and sunday so yeah shoutouts =)

Sylar: TEACH ME SHINE BAIR WITH FOX OMFG lol. but nice friendly matches you have a lot of tech skill with falco and fox

Bernard: <3<3 thanks for hosting the tourney too bad i couldn't stay for the whole day, maybe next time

Peterx: lololololol you just keep on going with the same match ups over and over again in friendlies like wtf

Eugene: phail

christian: lol where the f**k do you live now xD, when we going to smash at your place :p

Ryan: WTF MAN we didn't even play, COME HERR LOL

Yeah shoutouts to everyone else for doing something i guess (people who went out to get the food <3)
PHail? Who 3-4 stocked you? ;O

Phoenix/NB$

Smash Rookie
Too bad Sarcasm couldn't be detected around these areas >.>
SUPER JON: you 3 stocked me cause i
didn't sleep *cough* peterx *cough

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
technical isn't about doing double-shines.

Technical is about not missing l-cancels and uthrow opportunities.

Knowing when the your throw ends for quickest possible follow-ups, and for ryan-style edge-guarding.

I'm more impressed with the techy things that help you win...rather than ____ Wolf style stuff.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i have no melee.
btw your avatar is failing, change it lol.
kk guys lets stop posting in this thread.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
CACTUAR SILENT WOLF
CACTUAR SILENT WOLF
CACTUAR SILENT WOLF
CACTUAR SILENT WOLF
CACTUAR SILENT WOLF
CACTUAR SILENT WOLF

starting bettinng pools
taking any $ value bet.

lowest bet can b 25 cents.

we'll be betting on who posts first.

format for bets

is : pretty much
cactuar/sw will post first,
xxx amount of posts before cactuar/sw.

I figure we could have some nice, clean fun with this.
KEEP IT CLEAN.
GO!

VOTES CLOSE ONCE ONE OF THEM POSTS O_O

i vote cactuar, 5 posts before sw.

i dont have to bet moneh cuz i are organizing dis shiz.
SO VOTE.

Top Bottom