• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(VIDS ADDED!!!) RaynEX Presents: The Adventures of He-Man (feat. the GTA)

idea

Smash Master
lol. you posted a 4chan thread in here. hopefully you don't get banned for that =P for just...excessive deshery or something. good job everyone, hopefully i'll see you all soon.

wang: i had one excessively comboed-into rest on someone, i forget who it was but it was like 60 or 70% total. and bernard saw me rest someone at something like 151% on brinstar after using 3 or 4 jumps. it was almost too high up to see them =P

edit: the latter half of this post was supposed to be in the results thread.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Alright so vs. someone's Fox on jewstar..

Fox loses jump -> gets hit by lava -> no d.i. -> Jiggs jumps and taps Fox with fair -> lava -> no d.i. again -> jiggs taps Fox with nair -> lava -> STILL no d.i. ->

REST!!!!!!

It seriously happened. lmao funniest **** ive ever seen. I think it was Sylar or something.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
why doesnt this **** get recorded?
and lol kyle.
deshery.
should be a word.
its like a new form of trolling.

idea

Smash Master
okay guys, i tried to upload pictures on photobucket, but when i go to the folder none of the images show up (and they're all saved as jpegs). i think they might be too big, cause each picture is like 900kb due to high resolution =P is there any quick way to make them all smaller? or is something else the problem?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
okay guys, i tried to upload pictures on photobucket, but when i go to the folder none of the images show up (and they're all saved as jpegs). i think they might be too big, cause each picture is like 900kb due to high resolution =P is there any quick way to make them all smaller? or is something else the problem?
hmm..
im not sure.
facebook put it up on facebook and printscreen and then post it here.
i think that should work.
DESH HELP KYLE NOW!
since you put pics in like your every second post.

idea

Smash Master
it seems to be working now. had to up the max file size to 1mb, which for some reason is not the default option. link soon, assuming it works to link people to albums like that.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i went and got soup =P it would have taken about that long anyway.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...n and the Masters of the Universe Tournament/

tell me if this link doesn't work or something

edit: the first picture is actually the last one, i just had to upload it separately from the other 50.
It says I need a password to see ur pictures. Wats the password, if its ur account password then I think we should find another way to distribute the pics. O_o

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
lol these photos are awesome

but they remind me of how much i hate how long my hair is

i think i'm gonna get it cut LOL

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
pictures are too goood.

Kyle - Thanks for uploading them !

anyways im out guys.

gg all.

idea

Smash Master
LOL

you scroll down, and can only see part of the picture, so you scroll over a bit, and WHAM, there's he-man staring you down. this is why it took so long to upload them -- they aren't resized at all. that picture is something like 3000x2000.

Top Bottom