• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I can't do anything on Sunday cuz I gots basketball.
But what about Saturday night?
Perhaps N2C on Friday night <3?
Perhaps not?
I'm bored =(

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Lol IceK's mum must be high ranked on ladder if she can stagecancel...and with her Advanced Techniques like Brownies and Choc Chip cookies it's no %^#&ing wonder xD

*Rocks up at KO's place*

Dekar289

Smash Hero
X- Make sure you change your settings for our online match.

What happens to the
a) Challenger and
b) Challengee (if theres such a word)
if the challenger loses?
challenger is "vulnerable" for a period of time (can't challenge but can be challenged)
and challengee is "protected" for a period of time (can challenge but can't be challenged)

make smash fest sunday? *cry like a girly*

Commander Snake

Smash Cadet
Hi guys. My name is Sinan. Friends call me Mt. Everest for short (you'll get it when you see me), or Sinza/Flame will do fine as well. Anyways, I'm new to the Melbourne scene. Ahmet (Cobalt) told me about it and hopefuly I'll see you guys at the upcoming monthly. I'm only 13 so I hope thats alright, plus I have only 3-4 weeks of experience so I hope I can learn a bit from you guys.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
age =/= matters
its about who you are :p
plus your will to play and have fun :p
welcome to the scene too, hope to see you soon :)

Commander Snake

Smash Cadet
Hey Sinan. Welcome to the Melbourne Smash Scene. You can show all the other guys your "pro" skills.
Yeah, I'll show my pro skills. Nubs, jks. Pro is an understatement. I am not profect but perfect *coughs at lameness of joke*. Anyways, yeah, I'll see you guys on the 21st. You'll know me as soon as you see me. Probably because I'll be the only new guy there. Anyways, just call MtE or CS, or Flame. Any will do fine.

Commander Snake

Smash Cadet
Well, you got the idea. Anyways, hoping I could catch-up with you guys or mail you guys, find out more about these tournies and see if I'll have any chance. Dekar, YOU might be able to help me out. Just a quick question, what's the average Ground:Air moves ratio. As in, are people more aerial or ground smashes/specials?

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Why does everyone have cool alias thingies =(
Anyway, welcome and all the jazz, melb scene is good - I'm missing it =P
And my ground to air ratio is like 30%:70% I think haha, but since i play MK I'm pretty sure it'll be different for each character and play style

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Smashfest at my place from now until late tonight, come along! Contact number is 0466.352.145

If it gets large we'll just walk to N2C or the FAD Gallery & Bar which is decked out in Nintendo stuff

Address: 4 George Street, East Melbourne 3002

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Smashfest at my place from now until late tonight, come along! Contact number is 0466.352.145

If it gets large we'll just walk to N2C or the FAD Gallery & Bar which is decked out in Nintendo stuff

Address: 4 George Street, East Melbourne 3002
magpies suck!!!

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
yDekar- Can I burrow your Super Mario Sunshine at the next monthly?

This GotGames thing is hurting my brain with online. Imma forfeit my match and challenge jei asap cuz jeis been sleeping up there for too long :).

Jei- Let's have our match at the next monthly. We'll have it when there's a break in the tourny, most probably during dinner. it shouldnt take more than 15 minutes.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Awww not me, but I'll be there during October (and my TV lol).

Also dose anyone have that thingy you need to evolve Electabuzz in Diamond/Perl ?, I used to have a copy of Fire Red but I gave it to my little brother's girlfriend and she has lost it lol.

Paladinight

Smash Apprentice
Over there! no, no, the one on the left or is it t
Hey can anyone tell me how this whole things gonna work out, like the timetable or something like that. Also will there be doubles, I wanna team up with my friend and some friendlies after? or is it just the touney the whole time.

Also dude do you have wifi i could send you a poke that has an electrolizer (i forgot how to spell it)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Tournament Information!

It's important everyone arrives at 2pm SHARP like last month so we can do proper signups and get everyone into the play area.

We will start the singles tournament at approximately 2.30pm.

Teams will probably start at 5 or 6pm, depending on how well we are doing for time.

For the capped Melee tournament, that will start shortly after teams does.

I will need everyone to bring Wiis/Brawl discs/Melee Discs, and TV's if possible. THe more equipment we have the smoother the tournament will run.

Friendlies are usually only possible late in ther evening when most people have left. It will be up to Shaz to decide wether friendlies will be possible.

Thanks

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
I would bring a tv but I take public transport plus it's not my tv.

Edit: How long would Melee take to finish? The earlier I get home the better or else I have to watch my back for the whole 20 minute walk back to my home from Noble Park Station. very friendly place noble park is

Edit 2: Cao are we teaming or are u taken?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Late is anytime after 2pm when we open the doors the bandroom.

Melee wouldn't take long to finish - when it kicks off probably 1 to 1.5 hours.

Yeah we're teaming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom