• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Don't Get Bashed - Results on post #736 (default top of page 50)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks to Dekar for being a good TO and filling in the tourney calendar blanks. Looking forward to the summer installment. I have a Smash hangover atm

also, jei spinning a ball

tibs7

Smash Champion
Actually I did get dq'ed round 1.

But yahh I did lose pat :( won't happen again hehe.

patv

Smash Journeyman
So ahhh what happened tibs? No one has explained yet

Edit:found out on diddy boards dw

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
It was great fun actually being able to go to a melee tournament without having to be a TO for SF3/SSFIV. I wish I could play with you guys at cw properly.

Leisha: Thanks for those cupcakes
Timic: Our first match was a great comeback by you, sooo close. I'm not too happy that I was forced to play Brawl in the middle of our set, I didn't even sign up for it :/ My game noticeably dropped after playing it too. GGs
Dekar: bair
Redact: Congrats on 3rd, gw
Mikul: Tooo legit falcon.
Atticus: What were you doing? Where were you?
Jei: You're good at basketball. I haven't played you in melee in a long time, what's going on? Let's fix this.
Tak: Thanks for the tips
New Dudes: You guys are fun, don't give up and come to the meets/tournies!

tibs7

Smash Champion
deks bruz thats our wiimote...........attila fails at packing stuff ughh

Unlucky XIII

Smash Cadet
Home ground advantage, actually got a half decent placing.

Shoutouts :-
Dekar - Well run tournament, gratz on singles.
Leisha, Float, Earl, Redact, Ted - Good games, and to Float in particular, great to see some new blood in the games =)
Mikul - Err... my bad on teams -.-;
Cao, Meteor, Nicks, Earl (again) - Nice work in teams, good games =)
Tak - Good to see you enjoy Melee again =)
Plasia - GANON! DOWN-B SPIKE! GRRAWR~!
Context of Use Report - =(

Probably be a while until I can come to another meet, so it's great that this one was so good =D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
some matches got recorded, dekar should be uploading them if anyone, i cant due to bad internet

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Dekar: I did as much work in running the brackets as you did =P. Good tourney though, it was more relaxed then the ranbats which was a unique change

Cao: Wubs <3 You're pretty much the best type of warm up opponent before a tourney, starts off really relaxed and fun but gets slightly more serious after each match lol

Unlucky: Good to hang out with you again, I guess you won't be coming to play smash much anymore hey due to moving, anyway have fun in the middle of nowhere =/

Joey: Easily one of the best people to hang out with considering you do such funny **** rofl. Come on IRC mannnnnnnn =D

Toshi: Good matches =) Man your fox is too fast and I can't keep up, need to learn to not think when I play and just do stuff like you.

Ted: Cool guy, I was glad you didn't judge me by my posts at least. That one melee match with you was fun, I want to play you more at RC for sure =) As for Brawl all I can say is...... lolol unpredictable snake >=D

Attila: <3 I didn't get to play you in melee =/ but it was great seeing you again =)

Tibs: I want to play you again bro, apparently your fox has improved heaps and I want to see =)

Plasia: I think if you applied more patience to your games, learnt how to both deal with shield pressure and used safer moves (aka no random f-smashes) you could get heaps better hey.

Earl: One of the only players where I really have to work at getting in, your spacing is great and you are extremely patient. The only problem is that you became easy to read with spacing because it's the same thing over and over after a while, learning to mixup your style would help I think (I'm trying to help, no hate =))

Timic: My 100% win ratio is still intact for tourneys =P, stop doing random **** man. Your grabs are good now though and it really does hurt when they aren't split up

New people: The only advice I have for you is stick to the one character, two max. Also try watch matches on youtube to see what moves you should be using and what ones are no good, when you pick on come up and ask if you see one of us using them and we'll be glad to give you advice =)

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Eh, was pretty fun.

Also someone has my Wiimote, it's got rechargeable batteries in it, I could tell you the brand of batteries if you wanted.

Oh and I beat Atilla. I'm so awesome at this game.

earla

Smash Lord
hi, leisha, could you please send the vids from me vs ricky + me vs ted at dgs off to scabe to upload? or could you please upload them yourself?

it was a very poor effort by me, im keen to study those videos.

thanks so much!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
don't get bashed - early december or early january?
this thread can probably be moved now...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i agree... i'll aim for 4th or 11th of december
let's end this year's smash with a bang
not that stamina item teams isn't a bang

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Won't be there, getting hitched in Cambodia and stuff.

Would of cancelled if I knew about this sooner.

fffffffff

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I agree! And I love DGS, better reulesets than the one I'm using for the next CW

I call early or Mid-December - whichever people are more free on.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
jei goes on record as saying he would have canceled his wedding for my tournament rofl
so jealous of soxxie btw. if i married jei i'd get to be david varas, so cool...

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Temple, trying to find the mirror shield
Lol, dekar I would cancel my own funeral to go to your tournament ^_^ <3
Edit: Omg, jei's going to be in cambodia?..... sounds like it's a Holiday In Cambodia... Makes me want to go play GH3 :D

Edit:Edit: Oh btw congrats jeiiii <3 have fun ^_^

Top Bottom