• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Splice

Smash Hero
lol tourneys mean more friendlies... which means more matches with attila!
Whilst that is very true and an amazingly good point, I just can't bring the serious in friendlies...

I guess I'll have to settle for Money Matches then...
Unless I'm feeling like a tightass

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Considering what i've learned from my past experiences playing you in tourney, i'm gonna have to pass on this one.

Splice

Smash Hero
If all you've learnt from our tourney matches is that I would win a MM, you aren't trying hard enough.

If you wish to get serious and keep learning, Conor, Money Matches help :)

Vermy

Smash Champion
Let's face it. We all want to see Dekar drop his drawers. His handsomeness surpasses heterosexuality.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Dude pretty sure everyone would do it if Dekar was there.

Although it's a fallacy, since Dekar is too goood at life to lose anything.

EDIT: **** you dan

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
registering for tournaments

Hey guys im new the the smash boards forum and i was wondering what i have to do to register for upcoming tournaments.

I have been a smash player since the nintendo 64 and havent stopped.

I would enjoy seeing what melbourne has to offer in competition since everyone around my area (shepparton) is too easy.

Would it be possible if me, my brother, sister and cousin could register for the upcoming tournament on the 6th of november? If so, how do i go about in doing it?

thanks guys in advance :)

Oh and if you want some friendlies my FC: 2320-8677-8456

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Hi there ^_^.

To answer your questions, you register and pay for the tournament at the venue usually. Only at major tournaments it could require paying online or something like that. (but you dont need to worry about it this time as this is only just one of the montly tournaments.)

The competition for the games here is pretty tough, so you'll notice that we are much better than casual players that you've probably played mostly.

And yeah you can bring whoever you like, just need to register them at the table with the tournament organizers.

Hope this clarifies anything you needed to know xD

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Hey jezza, thanks for taking an interest c:

There's no need to register, just show up on the day with a controller, we do registrations on the day before we start.

I'm assuming since you posted in the Brawl thread you are interested mainly in Brawl? What characters do you each play?

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask, you can add me on MSN or call me if you want to talk in detail about anything in detail.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Oh cool, there are people who know how to play most of those characters, so you can definitely get some tips of them.

How long does it take you to get to the city from Shepparton? I'm also on the Seymore train line (I live near Wandong) and it takes me about 50 min to get to the city by train, 60 if I drive straight to the venue.

Also how old are you? If you don't mind me asking lolol

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
Well if i stay at my sisters place the night before it takes about 40 min to get in the city by train. If it's straight from shepp... prob neally 3 hours :S

Well if you must know, im 20, my bro and sis are twins they are 16 and my cousin is 17.

Is there somewhere on this site where i can have sme friendly brawls with some aussies?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Ah okay, 40 min is fine then xD

I was asking to see where you fit in age-wise, since most people are late-teens to early 20s, but there are a few who are early/mid teens.

If you are looking for some wi-fi matches, you should check out My Wii, which is the core place for most OZ Brawl wifi.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Jezza, I'd also suggest you familiarise yourself with our ruleset if you haven't already.

Welcome to Smashboards :)

tibs7

Smash Champion
Jezza, I think you are the fox player that was at manifest? No wait that was Taylor? I forgot who you mained.....
Good to see you found the site and all, I was the one just watching coz I missed out on the rego :(.

Splice

Smash Hero
So how many people can bring a Pikmin 2 disc to this for the Pikmin 2 side tourney?

I am quite shocked to say I do not own mine anymore :C

BTW GARY PLEASE GIVE PIKMIN 1 BACK AT THIS MEET THANKS :D

Let's get Pikmin 2 side tourney happening guys!

I R REEL KEEN

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I can probably bring it. If I can figure out who had mine last. (most likely Ted iirc)

Also Vermy, where you at? I have a Poke team on Black that needs to destroy something.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
rick i need you in the pikmin back room to help with the pbr recommended ruleset v1.0

Vermy

Smash Champion
Sup. I'd play you in Black but....

A) I don't have a DS card that can run it.

B) Haven't played enough, only just beat the second gym. =/

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
Yes tibs that was taylor who mained fox at manifest. I do remember you, u said u mained diddy and u told me to go on this site. and i did :)

I used toon link that day and that was a BIG mistake. Should of used mario or marth :) Will do that in this tourney

Top Bottom