• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Splice

Smash Hero
if tibs isnt going to this then pony doesnt have a team partner so pony will be quite annoyed, yes yes yes. And so will I. Because I would've teamed with him. But I have a partner now, Tanman wubs.

EDIT: HOLY **** NOVA I AM SURPRISED.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
tibor is actually quite unwell atm, and wouldnt play well anyway. too doped up on meds and what not.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Isn't Dino coming to this?

Tibs couldn't possibly be more unwell then him.

Tibs isn't as strong as you Attila? Didn't you attend an event like after being released from hospital? And I'm constantly on Codeine = strong pain killer + drowsy. And Diazepam (Valium). I'm turning this into a drug topic.

CMAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN Tibs you're ruining the hype for me. :(
Ah well.
I guess.

Edit: Wow I sound like a jackáss. :(
Get better tibs. <3

Edit 2: Seriously, I am reading my post and just thinking "Ugh". Sorry tibs. I don't know your situation or anything. Hope you get better and hope it's not too serious.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
yeah i went to a tourney the afternoon after i was discharged from hospital. played well under my standard, and spent the entire day felling like trash and just wanting to go home. tibor's surgery was a fair bit more involved than mine, although my condition was potentially much worse. i dunno. he is weaker than me though :)

Vermy

Smash Champion
Look at the confidence on this kid. jks jks I know what you meant.

I order the TO's to prioritize my matches (if I make bracket) so I can hurry up and lose so I can get the hell out and play basketball instead.
I'm the law now b*tch. Kneel.

...I'll do what I can.

GEAR COUNT:

Conor: 1 TV, 1 wii, TO laptop

Vermy and Ugly: 3 TVs, 2 wiis, 1 pc with SF4, various powerboards and a kickass 5.1 setup.

Leisha: 1 wii

Bendigo Boys: Laptop, 2 TVs and 2 wiis

(Maybe) Dean: 1 TV, 1 wii

Current setup count: 7 TVs, 7 wiis.

Kgo.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I can bring a Wii but I don't have my copy of Brawl atm.

Edit: Also, I don't have a teamate. LV9 Luigi for me. <3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I can bring a Wii but I don't have my copy of Brawl atm.

Edit: Also, I don't have a teamate. LV9 Luigi for me. <3
awww, I would've teamed with you, but already said i would with viva :3

I can bring you a copy of brawl Nova. I'll give you my PAL copy

Okay and this time, I'll remember to take photos =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Vermy, C~Dog: I have sent you an important PM. Please read and give me your thoughts.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Mmk seeing as though Tibs can't make it do you want to team with me Nova?

Or does someone else want to.. Who doesn't have a team partner at the moment?

EDIT: Will we be able to download the matches from last tournament after this tournament as well? I really want to see my doubles matches :bee:.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I'll team with you Afro (if we lose due to my stupidity I'll give you your $2.50 back :p). I've barely spoken to you before, hope we can get a little practice. In fact I don't even think I've played you, but earl (who I have played a lot) said you're awesome, so yes.

You use MK and Pit right? I can use a lot of the roster (I like Sheik and Snake in doubles though) so we'll work something out.

Edit: If you have MSN feel free to add me: Metamorphazone@hotmail.com

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I'm going to get the videos from last tourney of Tanman, as well as the videos from this tourney, and will upload them when i can, starting with the finals.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
will the old stigmab account be used for the uploading of matches? or where will you upload them to?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ragh stop being bipolar tibs.

Afro, if Tibs comes team with him as you usually do, if not I'll team with you. Either is fine with me.
All good.
All of it.

Haydino

Smash Cadet
Nova i might need a partner too so: if Tibs can make it, my usual teams partner cant and if you want ill team with you ( Im the other GaW main that lives in Splices Shadow FYI)

Afropony

Smash Lord
So..
If Tibs comes Afro teams with Tibs and Nova teams with Haydino.. looks like we all win :D unless tibs doesn't come in which case haydino doesn't get a partner.

HAydino why aren't you teaming with Alfa? What's happening with him?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Dean: We are going to make a new Youtube channel for all Melbourne videos.
Tibs: You crazy man, you CRAZAY!

Haydino

Smash Cadet
@Afro I dont think he will mind if i tell you its because he is suppost to spend that weekend with his Dad in Geelong and so might not be alowed to come or have transport

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I might be able to go to this, I have no afternoon baseball (seniors are cancelled), so will be finishing juniors at 11am. Might make doubles tho that is doubtful.

Splice

Smash Hero
Haydino, if Afro ends up teaming with Nova you can team with my friend James. :)

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah I can't go soz. have fun.

Whoever teams with Afro will win

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Sadface Tibs.

yeah I can't go soz. have fun.

Whoever teams with Afro will win
He's teaming with me tibs.
ME.
We'll probably come last.
Jk. >_>

Seriously though, if we lose soley due to me playing like a nun, I'll give him his $2.50 back. :p

Edit: Urgh I hate being awake this early. CAFFEINE ALL DAY.

Edit 2: At Melbourne now. GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID. They clearly say when boarding that if your seat number is 15 or higher, to turn RIGHT at the gate thing, but no, half the morons on my plane can't tell the difference. Then when I explained to some woman that she was going the wrong way (as in she went from the front of the plane to the back when she had a back ticket) she gets all *****y with me and is like "Oh young people are so rude nowdays".

No, more like old people are so stupid and slow nowdays. Stereotyping *****. Seriously. Learn directions you stupid cow. She actually complained about me to a staff member (who knew I was right) and she dismissed her. Ba har. Ugh @ people that don't take the correct turn and clog up the airplane with their massiveness, rage, rage, rage.

Edit 3: ^_^ Yay I'm away from Adelaide. >_>

Splice

Smash Hero
Metanova Afro
Earl Nicks

I think Splice Tanman can get top 3.
Metanova Afro definitely have top 3.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Meh. No definitley's with me.
Lack of sleep johns.
Oh wait I usually play better while tired.
W/E

Leaving the airport for the convent now. I'm gonna be so early. Meugh.

Luke: Knowing my luck and my hatred for the number, I'll come 7th. :(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sorry I didn't get to reply back to you soon Conor, but I got home at 4am last night cus Sam/Forte/Redact/Tak were hanging out at the Royal Melbourne Hospital last night - nothing serious. Being there make you take good health less for granted.

CW left 6 TV's for you to use, and a couple of smashers left another 2 there, so you should have 8 sitting behind the stage. I'll come over later today to see how things are going and also figure out a way to get those 6 tv's back to my house after the tournament is completed!

The 20 tables we own are also available for you to use. :)

Nova should have visited me if he was so early, I live between the city and the convent :)

Top Bottom