• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Level Up: Pre-Pound Warm up. 1/9/10, Gaithersburg, MD, *Rules*

meepxzero

Smash Master
dunno if i can make teams for this but i have to take an important test and i dont get done till 11:45. If anyone good wants to team im down with it. Just make sure to hold the tourney for a few mins LOL.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I'm going to this if I can find four people who need rides and are willing to pay gas. 'Cause I'm poor atm.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
GIMR

please let me know about the email i sent you last night, i have to make some changes after some updates from plank

if you have anything to propose please let me know by 6pm tonight

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Anyone still need a partner last minute? I'm a Snake/MK main. Edit: never mind.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ok cool. I'll be coming to this tourney instead of Brawl+ cause I need some practice. Omni/Korn can you guys give me some Mk practice. My pool is literally 4 Mks and some guy named Red. So I need some of that Mk practice please. I need some serious friendlies.

Not gonna enter teams since no one wants to team with me anyway.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'd team with you Seagull cause you're cool an a good teammate but I am poor, entering late to Pound 4 plus getting a hotel room for it = :( for my wallet at the moment.

Someone team with this man!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Ok cool. I'll be coming to this tourney instead of Brawl+ cause I need some practice. Omni/Korn can you guys give me some Mk practice. My pool is literally 4 Mks and some guy named Red. So I need some of that Mk practice please. I need some serious friendlies.

Not gonna enter teams since no one wants to team with me anyway.
then can you take me to smashfest anywhere tonight :/

no ride, if you can give me one i'll give you mk practice all you want ;___;

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'd team with you Seagull cause you're cool an a good teammate but I am poor, entering late to Pound 4 plus getting a hotel room for it = :( for my wallet at the moment.

Someone team with this man!
Lol. It's cool. And that's a shame. I'm not entered for Pound 4 teams anyway so doubles isn't something i need to practice. I just need some hardcore Mk matches.

then can you take me to smashfest anywhere tonight :/

no ride, if you can give me one i'll give you mk practice all you want ;___;
What smashfest and where do you live again?

Aposl

Smash Ace
gonna have alot of tvs at this so feel free to bring wii set ups cuz it wont go to waste

Aposl

Smash Ace
we are going to do it with however many people show interest if they are still interested when it happens, if that helps...

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
Do the SF4 players actually check these boards? I'd imagine they don't, but then are they already smashers lol.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Fun tourney, I'll say more once the results thread is up but 2 things I want to say now

1. Takeover, you're chill as ****, if you didn't play Snake (and don't you dare pick up lolimar) I'd probably want you to win more.

2. Seagull, you're getting mad good, good **** beating ESOJ in pools....BUT HE STILL MAKES IT OUT ANYWAY AND BEATS ME XD

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol @ me and korn being called rush hour 2

boss vs. me Winner Finals was AMAZING. im not sure if it all sets were recorded, but i think the last match was. Boss got me again @ Frigate. no johns. kidz mad trixy.

GF wasn't played out. 11:00 and i was extremely tired. our sets are so mentally draining.

Top Bottom