• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Level Up: Pre-Pound Warm up. 1/9/10, Gaithersburg, MD, *Rules*

g-regulate

Smash Hero
All of you should buy Dissidia with your awesome PSPs. Then we can battle, kinda like Pokemon except with grown people who actually say things (not just their names), and the gameplay I'm gonna approximate is about 42,000 times deeper.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
All of you should buy Dissidia with your awesome PSPs. Then we can battle, kinda like Pokemon except with grown people who actually say things (not just their names), and the gameplay I'm gonna approximate is about 42,000 times deeper.
I might get that if its like SUPER cheap

How much? It HAS to work properly.
$299 its a pro one son

idk how much this **** is worth go on ebay like cafe said

Aposl

Smash Ace
omni i will beast u in sf4...

SSR team with deez u guys are pretty good I heard.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
ok im going!!! now i needs a partner, any takers????

Come on who wants to be my partner? lol!!!!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
jose, I'd do it if you're down, much bigger tourney than the c3 where we had more good teams than bad ones

If not I need a teammate, sassy never replied (i'm assuming that means no)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tant, I said I would last night. Unless you are trying to with Jose, meaning I'd still need a teammate. :O

Deez.

Smash Lord
lmao @ the ppl saying "Esoj Id team with you" then Lobos and EE's comment.. LMAO! too goodz... and i agree with korn that Pics is very homo indeed. And on another note me and SSR aren't teaming this weekend.. only because me and Sin need practice for Pound 4. but Im up for teaming with him any other tourny. :D

Top Bottom