• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I was wondering if someone was going to bring up the GameFAQs poll..

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yes, the tournament was enjoyable. Most of my goals were met during that tourney =)

By the way.. I have spring break starting March 20th all next week. Since all of my friends basically already had their spring break already, I probably will have nothing to do.. So I'm up for playing smash all day with anyone on any of those days if you're free.

I need as much IRL playing as I could get before WHOBO, and my home connection is much slower than my connection at college, too, so no blue connections for me either.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
I can ppst them online when I clean them up :D maybe it'll take 2 weeks?

I will post them in the ordder they are finished

Good tournie guys ^^

Kantō

Smash Champion
k so i got 9th at SoY2 and SS2 (our 2 most recent tourneys) and KID got 13th at both those tourneys but im 9th on the PR and he is 6th? wtf is that about....i think i deserve that spot or at least higher than where i am.

also please put PT by my name now he is my main.

altairian

Smash Lord
So I think anyone who plans to TO or ever go near a bracket again needs to talk to me about bracket theory. After this tournament I've decided that none of you have the slightest clue how a bracket is supposed to work. Except maybe Cura, I don't know because everyone always changes his brackets after he does them.

It's really time that we stop ****ing people over in ridiculous ways with the brackets.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Goggles, I'm not from D.C. I'm from motha ****in' SOVA, so get it right! Also, good ****s to everyone from the toruney. I will shout out probably in Cura's results thread unless a more concrete one appears soon.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Hey! I've been pretty good. There's a pretty good Melee scene at my university, and I'm thinking about picking up Brawl again after this last tournament.

How about you?

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo great matches with everyone and i beat pyro in a MM. Also cura. Next time ill practice more brawl and beat you all.

Sharky

Smash Master
great stuff everyone =D my suggestion for brawl PR with people put in ( )'s when I'm not sure of order:

pikapika
cura
san
snakeee
jesiahTEG
(DR Grandpa XXX 1337-0)
(Sharky Kanto)

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
it's kinda weird. In tourney so far,

cura usually beat snakeee

snakeee beat pikapika afaik

snakeee usually beat me (not sure to count number of sets or just whole tourney)

I beat cura

pikapika beat me nowadays

I think cura and pikapika win/lose

But pikapika has been getting the best results consistently.
Then me and cura really close behind. I've been getting 5th last couple tourneys -_-) Snakeee may be higher or lower no clue really, but when everyone in top 5 in PR is at the same tourney, it's up or down for him atm.

No clue if doubles counts.

Top Bottom