• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
so what's the deal with battlecry?

is it going to be a big tournament or what?

Zhea

Smash Ace
Jesse, george, Dustin (maybe), and I are going to a melee tournament in toronto on Feb 9th. My / george's car (don't now who's driving yet) is full but it's a relatively short drive if anyone else wants to go. 3 hrs from rochester to arguably the 2nd best melee region in the world.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306906
Definitely interested, but would need a ride. I can get as far as Syracuse on my own, but that is about it.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
cant remember my email for huMps so I guess I'm soma ghost again.
Anything get recorded for melee at DB Beta?

Sharky

Smash Master
two things:

1) I feel super ****ty for not subscribing to the dust bowl thread and forgetting about it. bash me at will.

2) I leave for boot camp in the beginning of may, I wanna see people before I leave!

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
You expected to find a PR in the PR thread?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
technically we have been a "social thread" for awhile now. Nonetheless there is a PR and its fairly accurate id only need to throw goggles in there somehow. Im still in favor of getting rid of it but whateves.

ps: we needa make dis thread more active. Been saddened recently by lack of posts.

Top Bottom