• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so i think i'll be living in buffalo for june/some of july.

anybody there for smash? i'll also be accepting most, if not all MM's. i'm a little wary of jesiah and nintendude, but i'm also interested in how i stack up. what tourneys are coming up for you guys then?

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Kyle, you forgot about Tom. And also, anyone that wants to go to Zenith, I have 4 spots open. It's gonna be amazing, so let me know. :)

trademark0013

Smash Champion
*shameless plug*

I work for a state nonprofit that helps people upgrade their homes for energy efficiency, lower utility bills, and live comfortably in their homes for no additional or out-of-pocket expense. Also, if your house has things wrong with it and you're not sure what it is, we provide free assessments to let people know.
Inbox for details.

*shameless plug*

as for smash related things, someone teach me shiek. marth too frustrating.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Hi all! Nice plug trademark :D

Japan is nice. I'd like to play with some people here but language is a serious barrier. I'm super bummed that I leave the week right before the sunrise tournament. :c

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I <3 vibe.

What kind or upgrades are we talking about here Trademark?

But don't expect much from the rest of these bums. They're not really down with helping people out, unless you're trying to get high, drunk or seperate with your girlfriend.

I'm all about helping my friends, but I typically tend to do business with people who do business with me
:phone:

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Hi all! Nice plug trademark :D

Japan is nice. I'd like to play with some people here but language is a serious barrier. I'm super bummed that I leave the week right before the sunrise tournament. :c
Reminds me of back when a friend of mine was staying in Japan, she too lamented on her inability to play Smash with anyone due to her insufficient language skills.

And is it possible to extend your stay one more week to attend sunrise? O:

MetalPat

Smash Ace
sorry trademark, apparently i just picked up a habit of drugs and drinking problems.. and splitting up your relationship? oh well, guess i cant help out anymore.

huMps

Smash Ace
I <3 vibe.

What kind or upgrades are we talking about here Trademark?

But don't expect much from the rest of these bums. They're not really down with helping people out, unless you're trying to get high, drunk or seperate with your girlfriend.

I'm all about helping my friends, but I typically tend to do business with people who do business with me
:phone:
wow. Done defending you to people.

@ Trademark - I think we actually did this. We got a Blown in insulation in the attic floor and the outside walls, plus a new tankless water heater. It cost Half of what it would have regularly I think.

BUT the company that they had do the installs ****ed up everything. While blowing in the insulation in the outside walls they cut power to the house TWICE lol. And I have a finished attic that I use as living space ,and the way they filled the holes that they cut in the floor to put in the insulation hoses was extremely half *****, and looks like balls.

Worst of all; when they put in the water heater thaey had to cut the gas to the house, so naturally all the pilots went out. And when they turned the gas back on they DID NOT RELIGHT THE PILOTS. I got home from work 6 hours later and when I opened the front door all I could smell was gas. RGandE and the fire dept. had to come. It sucked.

I obviously called both the company that was hired and the agency we went through that hired them and *****ed. I mean I could have died. I did end up getting another large discount because of it but holy ****.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
energy efficiency, plus health and safety tests

i took japanese for 2 years, beasted it, got awards and stuff. and all i remember is that "no" means possessive, and how to say "id like a porkchop"

#YaleEducation
gimme some info on the process and ill look over it and get back to you when im back on the East coast.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
So I'm pretty much confirmed for Impulse and I am picking up San in Rochester. Who else wants to go? I can take anyone from upstate but you have to meet me in either Ithaca or Rochester. I'm not driving to Syracuse.

Top Bottom