• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I went to Patrick's place and just played Brawl with him all day yesterday. Sorry I didn't go to the apartment fest.

KTAR 6.. Might be interested.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I went to Patrick's place and just played Brawl with him all day yesterday. Sorry I didn't go to the apartment fest.

KTAR 6.. Might be interested.
i was going to say you should have called me, but I know you didnt because i told you i was going to be gone.

I assume you will for anything in the future tho.

You should have called Nick also.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I don't have Nick's phone number or any way to contact him. + I thought you and Neil were in Buffalo.

Anyways, Microsoft's E3 conference was pretty horrible. Saw it with Slashy, lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This one will be the Road to Apex one. Top 3 placing players from Atlantic North get free venue, singles, and doubles entry at Apex 2012 for Brawl.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
and 3ds. Let's go. Hype machiiiiine.
I wouldn't expect any sooner than winter 2012 for even a very brawl-ish game, though.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, Brawl was announced in 2nd quarter of 2005 and released in January 2008 in Japan although it was originally slated for June 2007 so I think the new game will come out in early 2013 hopefully. At worst fall 2013. I'll hurt somebody if it gets delayed like last time and comes out in 2014 :/

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
The thing is though, since brawl looked like scratchwork programming, I see no need for them to do that again. The APIs between wii and wiiU are probably more similar than wii and GCN, so they can probably cut back a lot of the time they spent fuddling around with brawl. I expect a lesser total amount of content from a new game than the branch from melee to brawl.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
hey guys i ended up not moving back home to the glens falls 518 area and am still in oswego if anyone ever wants to smash feel free to take a trip out here it's really nice in the summer time!

just wanted to shoutout to those who i care about and that i'll be seeing you soon. i finished college with a bachelor of science in business administration at a 3.4 gpa (with constant death defying partying) and am now looking for work!

any1 in cuse or rochester i'll be seeing you guys soon and i still play and love smash and will **** and get top 3 as always and forever k ty bye bye.

p.s. jesse i had a dream i ****ed your *** up next time we placed i zero to deathed you first stock then solidly won the set from there. i make dreams come true, see you soon nukka

also i'm going to baltimore the second of july through the seventh so hopefully i'll get some cool exotic smash going on down there! i bring the ny scene all over !!!!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Erik- LOL @ you making dreams come true haha good stuff. Yo man, YOU'RE DONE WITH COLLEGE. That's insane considering I'm kinda just starting in the fall haha, and going for business too so any advice you can give would be good...we'll talk. Oh and also, can you believe I'm getting a car soon too? haha, nuts, but at least we'll be able to chill more man. Huge congrats and can't wait to play with you/chill with you.

P.S.- I'm a dreamcrusher btw

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
You with a car? That in itself is a dream come true! They're a big responsibility but definitely worth the ability to go where you want, our lives will benefit from this GREATLY. And thanks, it took me a solid four years which were really busy and now I have probably four years of loan paying but it was well worth it. Had tons of fun and learned so many life lessons that make who I am today, you're going to love it and absolutely destroy it!

I can't wait to get settled into my life, I feel like it's happening. If I can get a steady decent job soon that my smash adventures can start up once again. My first paycheck I'm spending the little bit of gas to get out to rochester and kick it with yallll.

Good times ahead

Top Bottom