• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Hey im a very experienced player from LI been to countless huge tourneys and ran countless huge tourneys and im staying in binghamton till may and willing to travel and looking to play with the scene out here. msg me especially if close or in binghamton

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Gratz to everybody who got on the pr, brawl and melee. We really need to get errbody to AXS2 ( looking at you Dudu/Mana) so we can have a full update instead of a mini.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
doom are you at or able to get to SUNY Binghamton? If so send me a message. There's a player here called shiv that would probably want to play you. Also I (we) need a ride to tournaments x_x

Foy

Smash Champion
I will accept any space animals money match at AXS. So Fox Fox, Falco Falco, Falco Fox, and Fox Falco. Get your techskill ready gentlemen.

This is Vicious by the way.

Foy

Smash Champion
Steffon, Myself, Burak and Rob are at the apartmnet playing right now.

Whoever can come over but bring a setup.

huMps

Smash Ace
Steffon, Myself, Burak and Rob are at the apartmnet playing right now.

Whoever can come over but bring a setup.
I'll be over later probably close to nine woth cube and melee.

Mihn I can pick you up. Just find Jeremy cuz I'm picking him up too.

Jeremy I'll call you around 8.

Minic

Smash Apprentice
ok well probably be near the sau where smash club is usually. i don't actually have his number so hopefully he shows up at smash club. my phone is 607-592-6249. Call me if u cant find us bob

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yo guys, tonight is gonna be some nasty training at the apartment. Me, foy, Steffon, RIT kids including minh, eaode and a nub, bobby (humps) is coming out...anyone is welcome, but if you come BRING A SETUP. Seriously, Cube + Melee + TV would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks :)

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
can anyone come pick me up? ugh...wasn't sleeping for a few days then when i finally have some free time i fell asleep...

must...train...

Top Bottom