• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
I wanna be in the fox picture... even though I don't play fox :(

In other news, someone should host a tourney soon. Goggles? Mana?? PieDisliker???

Ok, thats enough random 3am posting for now. Hope i see you guys soon.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
why do we always do this. lol

but yea, were back. played lots of people, had crazy fun. got a lot better. all in all, id say it was a pretty good weekend.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Late-night posting is awesome. In fact, it's the best time of the day to post things on smashboards, so people wake up and read what you write and are like, "Cool, I get to read more posts!"

Anyone ITT play League of Legends?

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Been playing LoL all night. Summoner names are Rhadagast (real) and Spamus43 (noob-******). Hit me up some time.

Edit: Oh, david plays too; same tag, NightroGlycerine

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
ITT = In This Thread.

I'ma jump on and add you, name is Questor96. Was playing for a while with some WC friends, but I think I'm done for the night.

EDIT: Added you guys, we should play sometime.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
ITT = In This Thread.

I'ma jump on and add you, name is Questor96. Was playing for a while with some WC friends, but I think I'm done for the night.

EDIT: Added you guys, we should play sometime.
The crossover of Geneseo smashers and League of Legends is fairly high. We just recruited another to start playing too. We'll play sometime.

That said, HoN is the other side of the coin. Paco, Juni, Foy, and Neil all play. Of course, every time I mention LoL, Neil has to yell about how it's a bad game and how I should play HoN. Except it costs money, is far less casual-oriented, and would probably **** up my computer. Oh, and I don't like yelling at my screen for 45 minutes and calling it a game.

That said HoN looks like fun from what I've seen and I'd probably enjoy it if I played it, it's just that everyone else in my social group plays LoL so why not have friends I guess

end 4:30 rant, stupid sleep schedule, I need to be up in four hours.

also, smash tournament needs to be held soon. ManaLord, how's the venue plans coming along?

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Well this kind of sucks. . .

I got home from MLG today at like 3am. I walked into my house and I'm usually greeted by my two cats, a male black short hair, and a male Maine ****. Well when only the black short hair showed up I was kind of worried. So I searched the house and I couldn't find it anywhere. . . so I went and searched my neighboorhood at 4am in the morning and I couldn't find it anywhere. My room mate said he saw it this morning but now its nowhere to be found.

I mean I got this cat right after I moved out of my parents house and I was going through some rough times back then so yeah. . .I'm kind of attached to it. I left some food out for it and put some stuff that smells like him next to the food to try to get him to come back but I kinda feel helpless at the moment.

This really sucks.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I used to play HoN until it cost money :(
imo it's much better than LoL, but the smashers at my school all play LoL so I play that too now.

Name is dudutsai. I will feed hard every game. :D

hubble

Smash Ace
I recently started playing dota again, game is so legit once you stop playing with useless pubtrash.

Hit me up if you want to play some time.

flaw

Smash Apprentice
I ran over my phone with a lawn mower on accident. I need to play some people this week before I leave again, probably tomorrow, Foy/Steffon you gonna be around in the afternoons? Zhenkai we should play sometime next week or so, hopefully I don't get *****.

on topic: I need to learn dota/hon one of these days.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
lol, the DotA song comes up on my pandora channel while I'm playing. It's surprisingly good music to pubstomp to.

Also, amateur DJing is awesome, great way to listen to music and learn a new skill. Grab Virtual DJ or Traktor, they're both good for DJing with no external controllers.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Also, amateur DJing is awesome, great way to listen to music and learn a new skill. Grab Virtual DJ or Traktor, they're both good for DJing with no external controllers.
I'll take a look into that. :3 Thanks, heh, also need to get my buddy's song files. He's got around 115k songs, so if I can get even a handful of the techno ones, I can try to broaden my horizon's, so to speak.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I wanna be in the fox picture... even though I don't play fox :(

In other news, someone should host a tourney soon. Goggles? Mana?? PieDisliker???

Ok, thats enough random 3am posting for now. Hope i see you guys soon.
Before I can even consider hosting a tourney, I've gotta get done with school for this year. Finishing up finals this week, and then I've got regents exams. My dad's definately gonna want to take a look at my report card before I can host a tourney, and I've been studying harder than I can remember, next to my AP test earlier this year.

Then I got other things going on this summer to manage too. (Getting my permit, possibly a summer job, etc.) Hosting a tourney would be a huge priority for me over this summer, but there's no way I can guaruntee it.

I'm personally hoping someone from Syracuse steps up and finishes off the Syracuse Smash series with a bang.

Foy

Smash Champion
I ran over my phone with a lawn mower on accident. I need to play some people this week before I leave again, probably tomorrow, Foy/Steffon you gonna be around in the afternoons? Zhenkai we should play sometime next week or so, hopefully I don't get *****.

Yes. Come over whenever.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman

I'm not free until after 5:30 everyday.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Well most of us know you as roy pyro...and you look more like him ^^

It would be more interesting...

Also, rob do you just live at Jesse's and post on everyone's accounts now? you should make a goal to post on each one before summer is over.

Top Bottom