• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Wow I sincerely apologize. I thought it was the most well done spoof I've ever seen, and realize just now they are actually going to have a casual mode.

Still hilarious though.

hubble

Smash Ace
i decided im going to learn a new fps because i havent played one in a while

probably quake live, anyone ever want to duel let me know

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Weird it's almost like they took a lot of elements from LoL and put them in to HoN... XD
Except I dont have to spend money to pay for new skins or spend time/money to level up/buy runes/ unlock characters
and before you say I already spent $30 to do all this, people I know have spent well over $100 on LoL and here I thought it was free.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, I so wanna get down to Roc or Cuse and just hang out with ya'll again. x.x I already miss it from the one weekend I was there. XD

altairian

Smash Lord
Except I dont have to spend money to pay for new skins or spend time/money to level up/buy runes/ unlock characters
and before you say I already spent $30 to do all this, people I know have spent well over $100 on LoL and here I thought it was free.
Heh I won't defend those features I think there could be a better system than what they've got. You can play LoL and never spend a penny if you want to though. They're just different business models and both have their pros and cons.

Alondite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Exaccus
Rit Rochester has alot of smashers, a smasher named jamesg actually goes to school in brockport he's a good lucario main. Mako leave in courtland and tommyg will be going to school in courtland next semester. And I host a smashfest almost every weekend in Syracuse 30 mins from you probably.
James goes to school in Brockport? I thought he went to Ithaca or something. I live across the hall from his GF lol, he came over to play Brawl one time. I beat him in Brawl+ then he beat me in vBrawl. I have his number, maybe I'll have to get ahold of him sometime.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
1.niko
2.jesiahteg
3.tuna
4.Kwan
5. Beta
5. Otg

Teams
1. Tuna and cura
2. Otg and niko
3. Jesiahteg and beta

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
James goes to school in Brockport? I thought he went to Ithaca or something. I live across the hall from his GF lol, he came over to play Brawl one time. I beat him in Brawl+ then he beat me in vBrawl. I have his number, maybe I'll have to get ahold of him sometime.
Well, I wouldn't say "beat" me in Brawl+. I remember losing first match with my Lucario and then going MK and winning every match following that :)

I have no idea what I'm doing in that particular version though.

And yes I go to Brockport. I live in Bramley.

Hit me up some time.....though I really haven't been playing much lately myself....

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
Well, I wouldn't say "beat" me in Brawl+. I remember losing first match with my Lucario and then going MK and winning every match following that :)

I have no idea what I'm doing in that particular version though.
Hey James, could you pass me the salt please?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Hey James, could you pass me the salt please?
There's so much salt in this region, there's probably salt within arms reach and you don't even know it yet.

Edit:
I would have watched Grand Finals, but I was sleeping in a corner
I saw you out of the corner of my eye and it scared the **** out of me. Way to look like a dead body stuffed against a wall.

Top Bottom