• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
General must've been sandbagging hard against this melee scrub lol so beast.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Had something mean posted. Edited it Lol.

Also.

Jesse has officially been knocked out.

Lost in winners bracket to swift than beat someone in losers bracket not 100% who. Than lost to a west coast samus player. Gratz to jesse for making it as far as he did.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Samus *****. True story.

Shoutouts to Geneseo; mess was madd fun! Neil forgot about a party that was in the area so we didn't get to go, but TELL ME NEXT TIME since I'm apparently the only responsible mofugga WNY can cook up these days.

Shoutouts to my brother. F*ck your Tager. F*ck your Sheik. I love you and I hope you lost a lot of money in poker.

Shoutouts to Juni. Chicken parm ownz you.

Shoutouts to MarioManWon for looking like you hate life and everyone around you while you **** at Brawl.

Shoutouts to Captain Falcon. I never liked you at all, but for some reason yesterday was meant to be. Don't get excited--I still hate your guts and I hope you get gimped forever.

Shoutouts to space heaters. GOOD SH*T WARMTH

Shoutouts to strawberry soda and Goggles. One of you is free and the other is extremely cheap.

LOL just playing. Nothing in this world is truly free.

EVERYONE PLAY BLAZBLUE

altairian

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of setting up another tournament in two weeks...would anyone be interested?
What's the exact date you're looking at? There's a tournament in Troy on dec 11 that a lot of people are planning to attend so you probably don't want to conflict with that.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
ROM3 was definitely fun, good **** to everyone Upstate for doing so well, and gooooooooooooood job beating LI without the Tuna. I'm proud of you nukkas.

And yeah, just to clarify...like Sharky said, I made bracket, but I couldn't attend the tourney on Sunday, so I handed my spot to the next best guy in my pool (HugQ, a samus player. No, not Hugs :p)

See you guys on the 11th for BEST :)

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
So Dr. G purposely used MK for the past couple of months so everybody would forget about the DK matchup. Now he will destroy us all with DK.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I didn't see Dr. Grandpa touch MK the entire day. He just beasted everyone with the ape. I managed to barely end his rampage in winners, lol.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Someone even knows to !nui, evidently.

Also, James, that's more or less what I was getting at earlier, lol. DK's that character where absolutely nothing seems to be happening, then you're in the air and realize a split second too late "oh ****, I just got dsmashed."

I want to see if the doc's revised his game in secret or old tricks are just working again, but:

-I'm not actually going to be at R.I.T. this quarter, but rather MD, so I'll be missing you guys. :<

honeyBADGER!

Smash Apprentice
2 things....

if honeybadger was there, you guys wouldn't have touched us in crews.

animal took off 7 stocks and he didnt even go beast mode

and foy, you still wanna money match? my lil homie got off on you and he wasnt even playing good

Sharky

Smash Master
hey man your salt is leaking in through my window from all the way over here, you gotta get that under control.

Foy

Smash Champion
2 things....

if honeybadger was there, you guys wouldn't have touched us in crews.

animal took off 7 stocks and he didnt even go beast mode

and foy, you still wanna money match? my lil homie got off on you and he wasnt even playing good
This is Vicious:

So about crews.... G$ was the only player at all worth talking about in crews, and even then, some people watching said he was in total **** mode.

Foy played terrible, Minh played terrible, and lord knows I played terrible. Jesse played normal, and Steve played normal, he just happened to play against a Fox (who he knows how to fight), and Lefty, who was probably the absolute worst Jigglypuff I've ever seen.

As for Animal in beast mode, the dude is ok. I've seen him play when he said he was playing really well, and I wasn't even close to impressed. I love all the NYC players, but the crew battle was kinda moot given how bad we played, and how bad your line up was outside of G$. I mean, you guys had PBnJ, who is decent, and that dude isn't even LI. Dude lives in the south. Shout outs to PBnJ.

Top Bottom