• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Anamanaguchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

My ears

several bands made love to them tonight

I am extremely happy right now

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
People forget Neil was ahead of Cura for a while for also beating me consistently at the time, while me and cura either haven't played much in tourney yet or I won (along with being around the same rank 1-3)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I was only ahead of neil at 1 point due to san no attending much and me placing 1st often and beating neil back to back i think 3 times in a row? Styling 2/ Rit Got hype/ and Rise from the ashes 1 and 2 (which i didn't beat him in but i outplace him twice placing 1st at both events) Which is why i was ahead of neil for the that season, which in the follow season neil clearly has been playing better than me and beating san in tournament and beating KT which is gonna cause him to place above me. And obviously no one is going to dethrone san because we cant touch his out of state record, even if we may beat him in tournament.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
there's gonna be a fest this weekend for those of you that aren't going to rom

flaw

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I'll be able to go to anything this weekend because I might be buying a new car. new car on saturday = not much time for anything else.

though I think at least jesse should go to rom3

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
i thought that was something that was in the rules already that no one kind of listened to. i like the part where it says don't respond, just report it. what a ***** move :p

Foy

Smash Champion
Competitive gaming is like 70% rocking peoples faces off, 30% trash talk, and 10% ******.

And then throw another 100% for making friends and having a good time. :D

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I wonder if I've been around with this region long enough to start calling SOME people by their first names.

Really only talking about Jesse and Neil, just because those are the only first names that are really used by every other person.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I wouldnt mind calling everyone by their tags, if people didnt have such terrible tags. typing out pikapika every single time is tedious and annoying. and wtf is a Jesiah?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
My tag is the way most people mis-pronounce my last name. Every time someone mispronounces Tsai, it boosts my smash ego

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Let's not get started on your sh*t, LOL.

You could name yourself LIKESITUPDABUTTMAN and it would be INFINITELY less homosexual.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Honestly, I laughed at that so hard and for so long that I think Im going to enter as that for the geneseo tourney.

Touche, good sir.

Touche.

SnowMan

Smash Journeyman
What the **** are we doing for RoM? Tom backed out, I can't drive, Jesse's asking for only 5 people that need housing when we were planning on bringing more, and Steffon's not getting back at me.

If I get left behind, you guys are dead.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
What the **** are we doing for RoM? Tom backed out, I can't drive, Jesse's asking for only 5 people that need housing when we were planning on bringing more, and Steffon's not getting back at me.

If I get left behind, you guys are dead.
No trolling? WNY is done for.

:130:
I thought you guys were scurred or something and going to Gen. instead.
-DIXP

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
and this is why you dont plan things with WNY.

**** stay irresponsible.

and if I see ANY of you gayholes at the geneseo tourney, ima be pissed.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Still looking for an easy way to get to Geneseo from Ithaca..

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
and this is why you dont plan things with WNY.

**** stay irresponsible.

and if I see ANY of you gayholes at the geneseo tourney, ima be pissed.
I mean, generally the entire smash community is guilty of being flaky (for some unknown reason, it's not really because of bad planning or anything, though that might contribute somewhat).

I'm not gonna see any of you kids at ROM? :c

Stop ****in DICKIN AROUND

Top Bottom