• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncp 2008 --> Update--> Very Important

POM

Smash Apprentice
i've jihad it, you're falcon is really good. does those crazy sliding moves and stuff...tricksiezzz

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Adam and I are taking teams and top 2 in singles, what?

Edit: We need a team name mangz.

Also, I'll probably bring a setup, even if it it's the little tiny (but awesome looking) TV.

And we Charlotte folks might be interested in a place to crash Friday night, if there is anywhere to stay.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
shyne or not 2 shyne... man stay in the UC all day long... you will see a black guy or 4 dominating in smash... I'll be playing either falco/fox/roy... so you choose your dominator wisely... MUHAHA... and DAMA wants 2 MM you MUHAHA.. MUHAHA... MUHAHAHA....

2shynornot2shyn

Smash Rookie
i stayed in the UC for 2 hours 9-11... whos this DAMA, is he the person i played and he went and told u that he beat me badly???? if he is trust me i will MM him. i played him today. he has some talent... i won but he is still ok. even went ganon on him 1 time(ur welcome blue lol) but d_shep i hope u are 1 awesome player from the way u talk... but anyway best of luck to every1 in the tourny.

p.s. blues marth is the only 1 thats not gay... ask peach O.o

PacStrife

Smash Ace
p.s. blues marth is the only 1 thats not gay... ask peach O.o
EL OH EL.... to that ^^

on another note:

Why does everyone think they are good at this game? Cause guess what.....chances are, you're not.

If you play a new player and beat him don't be a cocky ***. Not saying anyone did, but w/e being humble is always better.

Don't make me post a list of people who are good / know anything about this game, my guess is most people wouldn't like it >_>

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
My list:

Top-Level players: Adam. (note the bolded period)

Semi-pros: Ali, Peter, probably Pac, a few others around that I don't keep track of, and perhaps myself. (Edit: I know I'm not yet on the level of Ali and Peter, who are not quite on the level of Adam. Pac was quite good last time I saw him, so I'm just going by what I know.)

Intermediates to beginners: Everyone else.

Anyone is welcome to prove they deserve a spot higher than I've given them.

2shynornot2shyn

Smash Rookie
i havnt been playing smash too long but blue has been a great trainer... lol i spend most of my time off stage against him so my ledge techs have improved a lot ^^

BEHR

Smash Hero
I know my place you know where I stand in most tournaments is last place or second to last.:laugh:

>.<

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I'm still trying to make it. depends on my school function :(

Corey, that list is very close to mine, but I was gonna include people that, although may not be great players (ie. don't perform well in tourneys/gatherings?), still know a good deal about the game, like yourself. These people still make the community stronger and are usually too cool :)

sorry my post was a little uh... yeah, but I just find myself wishing more people were a little bit humble about their skill. Reminds me of the power rankings epic failure :(

(ps. I would like to play peter again, because he is the only "good" player that never plays me :()

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
shyne/not2shyne... sorry man... i had 2 meet with my freaking advisor 2day... but yeah... i dont get up b4 12:00 everyday... so that's pushing my time limit... and the guy(s) you are talking about is either Yamil who plays with Samus/Link/Capt. Falcon (he's okay, just a runner) or you are talking about his friend Carlos (Kirby/sheik/ fox (b/c he thinks his fox will someday beat my fox) but neither one of those people are BLACK... so it's not us... the next time you come ask for David & Matt the whole UC will know who you are talking about if not... then they are probably freshman... but whatever... we are doing some recruiting man... but the UC kids are mostly interested in that stupid World of Warcraft game... BLAH... how about FLYFF (FLY FOR FUN) or something... but if you have facebook man... look me up on that

UNC-PEMBROKE -->NETWORK
david shepherd is my name (i should be the only one now)

www.myspace.com/d_shep04 hit me up on that also... but yeah... i cant w8 to play you... haha... im going 2 MC DONALDS FOR 5 SAUSAGE BISCUITS FOR $5

Malk

Smash Champion
Hey hey Pac I know some much stupid **** about this game
I'll just start to list some

Billguarding
How to Billguard
When to Billguard
How to Billguard while masturbating
When to Billguard while masturbating

need I go on?

2shynornot2shyn

Smash Rookie
yea i get a kick out of some of the people in the UC... lol that dude thats always yelling "FYI" he is ******** i think... maybe i should'nt laugh at him... now i feel bad =[

2shynornot2shyn

Smash Rookie
o yea and im not the one ur gonna love playing... not great atm but u will love playing blue. but ofcourse i will still play u. i love playing people that r good

p.s. playing blue increases ur ledge tech ability lol

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
man, i think most of the people in the uc are ********...
1. They stay in the UC 24 hours...
2. They shower once a week...
3. they wear the same clothes for the ENTIRE WEEK...
4. all they do is play WOW (world of warcraft) with the exception of like 4/5...
5. they get mad @ me/matt/rob/quinn everytime we beat them in ANY VIDEOGAME... (GUILTY GEAR ESPECIALLY AND SMASH AND 3RD STRIKE AND MARVEL)...
6. the majority of them are Fat (no offense 2 any fat people here, but when i say fat... i mean 275+)
7. and this one guy thinks he can beat everybody up (but doesnt want 2 fight anybody his size... so he' s basically a bully 2 anyone who's smaller and wont stand up 2 him)

but that's enough about the UC fatties... me and my friends made a song about them... the next time u come 2 pembroke... you have 2 hear it man...

but that's enough about them.... im about 2 head 2 the pool and get my swim on... later people...

DR. SPARKLEY... WHAT'S UP NUGGAH...

BEHR

Smash Hero
When we hit Pembroke we going to get some Mirror Cancels.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ahh... mirror canceling... im in the process of teaching 7thFonon how 2 do that... but he doesn't listen 2 me... he get's mad @ me when i try 2 correct his playing style... im trying 2 teach him how to roll less or how 2 use it effectively but he DONT LISTEN (yes ROB im talking about you...) lol... but whatever... he has 2 watch some good marths and see what i mean...

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
...And we all know Megs is just Nunzi in a **** wig...That's why she's F'n HAWT!

...*puts the lid back down on the can of gayness I just opened*...

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Im looking for a partner, im not the most well know round these parts so my requirements are not so much.

1) I must play you a couple times or have played you a couple times
2) Must be willing to have the Tag "BILL" or "ECHO" take your pick
3) Must be willing to have the team name "I'm My own Team"

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DR. SPARKLEY... if you can beat my boy quinn in some friendlies... then i'll easily pass him off as my partner and accept you... i think you are going to soo... let's just go ahead and be partners... lol... and you already know... I AM MY OWN TEAM SON... SEE ME!!!

STUPID DELAY IN BRAWL... NOT AGAIN MAN... WELL I GUESS I'LL PLAY IT JANUARY 31 THEN.... POOR AMERICANS...

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Just mapquest Pembroke, NC for now, the town's small enough that you'll be able to figure it out later from there.

Wow, it isn't nearly as far as I thought it was. Cool. Maybe Charlotte folks won't need a place to stay Friday night. Though, we'd probably prefer to come down early if it's doable.

Top Bottom