• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncp 2008 --> Update--> Very Important

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DR. SPARKLEY... YOU BETTER COME... AND IF U DO... I GOT BAD NEWS MAN... I THINK ME AND MY BOY DAMA ARE GONNA TEAM UP SINCE YOUR NORMAL TEAM MEMEBER AREN'T COMING... but wtf... goood luck everybody.

LOZR ALI... YOUR MINE... SEEEE ME

BEHR

Smash Hero
i cant drive i dunno who else possibly would from here
What about Kurt he could come with us and I pinch in for gas and stuff or is he working?

Shep man I wanted team with Dama.

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, and for those who don't know where in UNCP the tourney is located. It will be in the Oak Hall 1st floor lounge.

Two ganondorfs?? Scary. Hey Behr, hope you doing teams, cuz I wanna play you again. Or maybe money match me with my Marth. >_>

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
HAHA... Rob you are gonna get beat by everybody that is coming to this tourney... your marth sucks major fox and falco balls... everyday for breakfast.... to bad you have 2 try 2 wavedash 2 try to beat me but yet you get 3 or 4 stocked by me when im not even trying ..... MUHAHA... HAHAHAH... BEHR IS GONNA OWN YOU.... AND everybody else... so GIVE UP SMASH SON... JUST GIVE UP... just kidding Rob... i'll see you tomorrow.. i'll call you early in the morning when i head 2 matt's... see if u and randell wanna practice up b4 the tourney... im still playing on x-box live... later

GofG

Smash Champion
Excellent tourney, guys. Could have been a little faster, I'll bring a full set-up to the next one.

Thanks, Blue, for helping me out with my game as much as you did.

Thanks, everyone who was at the high def TV during doubles+registration. I kinda ripped through all of you about 20x in a row until Karn got there, and that was a lot of good practice. I think that was the most I've improved in such a short amount of time, ever.

Thanks, PB+J, for going easy on me in a tournament match.

Thanks, Karn, for somehow allowing me to beat your mewtwo, and thanks everyone who cheered me on when I used the cheap Corneria counterpick and lifetapped the guns.

Thanks, organizer, for hosting such an awesome first tourney for me and my friends.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Man I wish I was there. Hope you guys had a good time.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Awesome fun, sorry im lame with shoutouts but, it was fun playing and meeting osme of you guys for the 1st time and ill see most of you at pound =). Thx again d-shep and your crew for hosting, it was a pleasant experience and yeroc, we bout had it son, good stuff. Peace

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Adam I'm sad. You didnt even get up with me man....turns out I had this sat off....*cries*...I wound up taking somebodies hours the day before so its ok :p

Haha, did ya see Chris?lol

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well... i'll do shout outs now...

UMMM.... who do I want 2 start with...

Karn--> your Marth ***** me badly... atleast I took 1 stock from you... so i wouldn't get 4 stocked... Im not that good fighting marth's/jiggly's/ sheiks.... good skills man... and may i'll start l-canceling with the L button instead of the R

Lozr--> your fox is a beast... i love recording those vids between you and yeroc... and GET READY FOR POUND 3 SON...

Ali--> it was mad fun playing against you and pac in teams... im surprised I didn't get ***** by the both of you... but you did read me good... (i think i might start on the capt. after watching you play)

Pac--> mad fun playing against you in teams as well... and glad you and your girlfriend made it... mad fun.... your capt... nice

Yeroc--> nice meeting you dude... very nice person... and chill... your crew very cool 2...

C--> your captain is nice... along with your space animals...

Soft--> your jiggly is ****...

Xif--> i dont think i played against you... but thanks for your help tho...

BLUE--> MAN... im glad that your alright and I hate that you got in a wreck... I feel so bad... but thank God your safe tho and you had fun hopefully... loved playing you and your marth...

Robert--> nice playing your peach... very interesting

TLOZ--> nice teaming with you in some friendlies man... i wish you where my partner... b/c you know how to watch my back man... dang son... i wish i knew you before the tourney...

there are other people i would give shout out's too... but that's everybody i can remember... yeah... and thank you people for coming... I dont think that i would have drove from GA to NC for a tourney... but thank you guys for coming... it was mad fun meeting you people and everything

I OWE EL CANCEL AND ALI A PERSONAL APOLOGY... sorry what happend to you guys in teams... we messed up... but it ended up working out tho... so you guys still got 2 play... and who ever registered their team name as the 3D's man... what the heck man...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Daaaaang Itch, your shoutouts make me feel sooo bad for missing this. All I got outta this weekend was some bruises and lots of fatigue. Adam, I thought you said you had it at this tourney lol. How'd you do in singles? Ali man, wish I coulda been there to get Falcon stomped. Thanks to all OOS for comin, even though I haven't played enough of ya.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Yeah, this should really be like my 1500th post, or close to it. I miss my old account sometimes still, it was nice to have an account so old, 2004 just doesn't look the same. Anyway, 1000 posts is w00t. So on to shoutouts.

Dshep, Fonon, Dama, and all you other guys, thanks for putting this thing on. It was tons of fun. Probably one of the best tourneys I've ever been to (and that's a lot).

Adam, good **** in singles man, I was watching the whole time and you just kept on movin'. Our teams run was too good, next time we'll get it.

Ali & Peter - We have too much fun yeah!

GA peeps - It was really fun getting to actually meet and hang out with you guys finally. You all are way too cool. Teams with you guys was a lot of fun (you all comprised all of our matches except for the very first) and they were tough matches at that. Good ****.

Pac & Megan - Good seeing you guys again. Huddle House antics were a blast. Pac your GG stuff was amazing. Megan I'm expecting you to pwn this entire region once Brawl gets here ;)

Triforce - **** you guys are too cool. I've sure missed hanging out with you guys. Teams was tough to swallow, you guys are too good.

Blue - Glad you could make it man. Very nice work in singles, I gotta work on that dang catfish.

Levi - Nice meeting you, good luck on that job thing.

This may just prove to be my last tourney before Brawl. I doubt it will be my last Melee tourney though if it were I'd say it was definitely worthy of it. This state has had a really amazing history here at SWF, and I'm very proud of the part I've played in that. But major thanks go out to all of you for making that part as enjoyable as it's been.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
much love to ya cory, glad to see you still playing this old game since you started so early. You are the nc legend son.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I know they recorded the finals between me and chad and that was only 3 matches so i dont know how many more they got =(

chaddd

Smash Lord
your absolutely right .. i was hesitating , I was playin slowly .. i shouldve went all in , with my sunglasses. amazing seeing everyone again <gives look to dama>
I love you, Ali. You totally got second in my mind, and I'm sorry I played terribly at the end.

But I've got something for you.

:bandit:

Dude smash in the car is so fun. :)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
LOZR.... im having problems up loading your matches on youtube... so hopefully i'll have them up 2night sometime... and i think i got a total of 5 matches with you... 2 in teams and the 3 final matches... good shiz tho... and everybody who came... thank yall for coming out.... it came out better than i thought... oh yeah... i was gonna post results... but my stupid comp restarted b4 i could save anythings but i did save the teams results tho... but yeah... i'll post the results now... lol....

TEAMS

1. GBC (GPC) FACE CRUSHERS
2. WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD
3. NC CATFISH
4. AXEL ROSE FAN CLUB
5. THE TRUTH--> ON OUR GROWN MAN STATUS --> MY TEAM
5. **** KINGS
7. NC NY --> DAMA'S TEAM
7. TRI-FORCE
9. STFE
9. THE UNICORN MUFFINS
9. KARN & JOHN (SORRY KARN)
9. DOUBLE DOC
13. DOC-FONON --> FONON'S TEAM

and pac already posted the singles winners up... yeah... GOOD LOOKING PAC...

LOZR... tell that dude to hit me up on halo3 (X-BOX LIVE) thekicker36 man...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
sorry guys... CHADDDDD... i really didn't know who you where with out your TAG... sorry... but i changed it for you...

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Whats that gofg? I don't understand your question.

D-shep, you need to give me a way to get up with you guys so we can get in touch on the weekend, the number you mentioned in the thread earlier got me some redneck who didn't know who you were.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
haha... that's matt... (not dama) but the redneck as you guessed correct... well man... me and my boys have been playing brawl ever since friday non stop... and all i have to say is that falco/wolf/fox are all mine... i was gonna use pit.... but he sucks... WOLF... is so bad as... and strong... fox is just fast... but still can plink people... i've got that down almost with him... and falco now kick's his reflector sheild out @ people... and WOLF IS A FAST FALLER... THANK GOD... falco is sick... and wolf... those my main 2... you need 2 come down here soon.... and send me a private message here man...

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
POM, do you think I'd be able to come down and meet up with you guys sometime this week or weekend maybe? I should have my new stick built soon and I'd love to be able to test it out.

Top Bottom