• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncp 2008 --> Update--> Very Important

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Here comes the bossman, callin' callin. Here comes the man right now. Here comes the bossman, callin' callin', don't let him bring you down.

If matches are taped, I can upload the matches from my computer. I have two computers side-by-side and nothing better to do.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
XD well Full I'm sure we'll get our fair share of matches in. SHEIK SLAYAH!!!

I am rather pumped for this tournament. Still could use some more directions as to getting there though...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
guys i just got some really bad news today at work. The guy working for me that saturday the 26th quit yesterday, which leaves me screwed for having the 26th off because i had switched shifts with him in the beginning, i am gonna try my best to find someone else who will be willing to work for me =(

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ok well I just lost my partner today cause he has to work so now I need a teammate anybody interested.

Oh and Pwn are you driving to this after the SAT if so pick me up since I have no other ride other than you,

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
im still trying to deal with some of my co workers to see if they will take my spot, i hope ill be able to come me and yeroc must win teams haha though ill keep you guys informed

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sorry for the double post, but im still coming, so yeah money matches from anyone or any teams money matches from me and my partner yeroc

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
there may be a special guest or 2 coming to this, if someone is willing to pick them up from charlotte. Looks at ali or yeroc whoever is driving. Its munkey and adams!!!!! someone get them

GofG

Smash Champion
Me and a friend (livin' out here in Raleigh) are making this our first tournament. We're familiar with the MLG ruleset; do they apply here? (Not scanning through entire thread, smashboards is taking 4 minutes per page to load).

Also... how quickly can we expect to get knocked out, and if we do get knocked out, we'll still be able to hang around for friendlies, right?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I am still extremely unsure about how to get to this place... I hope we don't have any problems.

perhaps a phone number if we need help, or maybe a more specific address? either or both would be nice...

Top Bottom