• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncp 2008 --> Update--> Very Important

PacStrife

Smash Ace
so yeah, got the times for myself coming to this, not looking good.

I have to work from 8am till at least 12. Then the drive is 2.5 hours.....puts me there around 3ish. I just don't know if it'sa worth it you guys.

What do YALL think?

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
so yeah, got the times for myself coming to this, not looking good.

I have to work from 8am till at least 12. Then the drive is 2.5 hours.....puts me there around 3ish. I just don't know if it'sa worth it you guys.

What do YALL think?

If I wind up Comming to this...YOU BETTER come to this!:mad:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Well my friends fraternity are having some last minute issues with the reservation of the UC for this tournament... I will keep yall posted on what's going on... and hopefully everything will all work out... if not... we are gonna try to find a secondary spot for the tourney... whatever... IDK... this is some Bull people...

BEHR

Smash Hero
**** Shep that sucks well keep us inform my brotha. :3

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
nevermind just saw FullMetal's post.

Hey so um me and EverlastingYay are pretty sure-fire coming to this.
HELL YEAH.
cause LoZR posted on my myspace
so for once, myspace isn't gay
but just for right now

FullMetal hit me up on AIM so I can see if I can save you any gas/grief on this trip lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aww man, now I really wish I could go. I wanna play Yay and TRC again. If the date does get switched and we have a fest, could it be at Gboro or Charlotte, cuz I can't go any farther than that.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Dr. PeePee can't go!?!?! noooo >_<

you will be missed bud

can't wait to see my homie LoZR and MY MAIN MAN PAC... Pac's going right!? PLEASE TELL ME IT ISN'T A NIGHTMARE OHAOHAHD

hey I am excited for this now! heheh.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Well Lozr... They just told me that they can still have it that day, but it will probably be in a different area and not the main part of campus... Like in Pine Hall Lounge, but it has enough space for a tourney... so I PROMISE I will try to have everything confirmed by tomorrow no later than Saturday... Man... i cant believed that they push'd back brawl b/c we planned on playing brawl @ the tourney... but we will get it january 31st now... instead of january 24...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
So it's set in stone pretty much that FullMetal and any random GA people are coming to my place, and then we're going to pick up Yay and come to this. AWESOME!!! Been toooo long, NC.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
well f- it. I'm coming to this. I don't care if I can't make it till f'n 2am Imma be there dang it! I owe SC peoples and my baby yay........ I mean ......... yay ;)

ps. I got 5th at my first guilty gear tourney tonight in raleigh :) It was alot of fun too!

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
BYAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THis is the most epic tourney till next week at pound. Pac, Lookin forward to seein ya mangz and learnin

Malk

Smash Champion
I have to play in a recital too with cstrife but I'M SKIPPIN IT FOR ILLEGAL YAY BABY CONCEPTION GOOGGO

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
well f- it. I'm coming to this. I don't care if I can't make it till f'n 2am Imma be there dang it! I owe SC peoples and my baby yay........ I mean ......... yay ;)

ps. I got 5th at my first guilty gear tourney tonight in raleigh :) It was alot of fun too!
Hah, must not be as bad as you always say you are. Congrats, fool.:laugh:

BEHR

Smash Hero
This is going to be the Shiz.

Oh and Pwn if you are reading this I might be able to go to Pound but im having my own ride. so it kinda depends at the time.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ALI & LOZR... i saw your vids Dr. PeePee posted up... Im very impressed in your skills... and im studying your every move(s) muhaha... i just dont know if im gonna play falco or fox in this tourney... i might have 2 bring falco when i fight against ALI... and fox ditto you LOZR (LOSER) as Dama calls you... haha... but your still a DeathGod in my DeathNote... muhaha... IM SO BORED AND READY FOR SATURDAY...

BEHR

Smash Hero
What about Roy shep? and so is it in a different area.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master

I challenge you LoZR under those same terms except 3/5... well challenge is a strong word. more like, I calmly ask you to beat my *** in this game 3 times in a row, on non-gay stages rofl

and lots of friendlies. that's my prize for... driving to this. LOL

Anyone wanna take some SC money, just ask me when I'm there, cause I'm unsure how much mulah I'll have right then ^_^

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Does some one have a digital cam? If so please bring one to record this awesomeness that will take place. TRC i accept son, should be fun, and you may underestimate yourself

Top Bottom