• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncp 2008 --> Update--> Very Important

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
OH POM... BRING HER... we do something special 2 girls that play videogames... IT'S CALLED NO MERCY B**** (just kidding about the b**** part) we dont disrespect women unless they are fatt...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i wonder why your girlfriend didn't play in the last tourney... she's mad kewl... and i respect female gamers... they are nice... especially in counter strike...

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
D shep i cant make it at noon i have the SAT that day :/ i just remembered. I might be able to make it to singles. I think i can mkae it there by 2:00, probably a safe time. Put me down for singles though.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
NOOOO... DR. SPARKLEY..... NOOOO!!!! well good luck with SAT's man... i heard they make yall write an essay now... Thank God we didn't have that when i took my SAT's man... i would have faild miserably... and i will put you down for singles... it's just a 2 hour drive... if u know how 2 drive without getting caught... from asheboro all the way 2 rockingham... there's no cops... so i normally do around 80-95... then when i get 2 rockingham... mad cops... so i do like 5 miles over... then when i leave there... i go back to 80-95... not bad... and doing that speed limit normally cuts my time down by atleast 30/45 min..

BEHR

Smash Hero
I guess that would be the same for me D Shep put me down for singles.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
AHH... GRIMSLEY IS MY HIGH SCHOOL MAN... the best one in greensboro... used 2 be Greensboro college... lol... im sure yall knew that... if u didn't you do know... i loved that school man... AHH... SO MANY FIGHTS... then them mofo's kicked me out... (stupid black people) ---> MUHAHA... (IM BLACK PEOPLE)

BEHR

Smash Hero
i thought charlie would drive. I'm takign it at grimsley and that pretty far from yo house
I have no idea I thought you would have tooken us but this came up so I guess charlie will take me.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I might not be able to go to this after all. My scholarship at school has something I must attend on the 26th. I will see if I can get out early enough for it to matter if I came or not. sorry bout that guys :(

ps. Malk you cheated, besides only the old test counts, word :)

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
yeah, SAT with essay doesn't count as the SAT. that junk is easy. the SAT was that thing that I took with no essay on it. still easy, though.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
PAC... IT'S A MUST THAT YOU BE HERE... NO IF ANDS BUTT'S ABOUT IT... lol... nah do what you can man... but i really hope you can make it... Might Captain Falcon Sir...

LOZR (MATT--> DAMA SAID BRING ALL THE MONEY YOU GOT SON... YOU ABOUT 2 GO BANKRUPT...) LOL... Ali--> ahh... your so good man...

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
I think i will actually be able to make this one. I have the test on Sunday(hard to explain) so i can find some way to bs out of work the whole weekend and make it. If anything i willl cut it close for doubles and make it at 12:45, who wants to team with me.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Ali yeroc wants to go, so that means all you guys around that area better show. Im looking to take you down, me and yeroc are teaming. Also angel man ive already went back down to rocky mount son, hopefully we can meet up next time. You should come to this tournament though sonnn

BEHR

Smash Hero
**** Ali and peter again I played you guys in doubles last time in Concord I hope that shiz doesn't happen again. :p

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Heh, alot of new blood in this that I don't know of, I'd glad things are happening close to me for a change. Driving to SC hasn't been fun for me.

I've been dead for awhile due to many problems, involving life and my computer, but I'll try to keep up with all this.

And Pac, I really hope you've improved as much as I think you have.

Yay has told me few recent things but he fell victim to my marth (on laggy HD tvs).

So lets see what I can do on a normal one for a change.

2shynornot2shyn

Smash Rookie
*shakes with excitement* I have alrdy taken the weekend of the 26th off work :p i will b at this tourny, and i hope to c pac and lozr since blue has told me a lot about u...

p.s. im heading out to pembroke this friday. i will b there about 8 A.M. (rideing with a friend to class)

POM

Smash Apprentice
i don't really have a set main I've Jihad It. but i do play some roy and fox.

Top Bottom