• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncp 2008 --> Update--> Very Important

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ok... dont call me @ one... i didn't go 2 bed last night until like 6 this morning... so i'll call yall when im on my way.. later

SO... it was fun playing you guys 2day... VILT/DR. SPARKLES/BEAR (BEHR) BEER (lol)... and thanx for eatting my food... i'll see how long it's gonna take 2 post those vids up on YOUTUBE... 2night.... it shouldn't take that long... and plus i dont know how many matches my brother in law recorded... or the camera shall i say... and i dont know how tha camera was when he was recording... lol... but hopefully we got some good matches... Im not sure if we got any singles tho... LOL... (LAHL)...

DR. SPARLKES (SPARKLEY)(B/C IT SOUNDS LIKE A ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE) we should definetly team in the next tourney... that's gonna be MAD FUN SON... my un-re-re-re-tired fox or my falco that i need 2 start back playing with again... and your doc or marth would be nice... Maybe we can have some nice MIRROR CANCELS GOING ON...

The Definition of a MIRROR CANCEL from BEHR (DR. SPARKLEY--> HELP ME IF YOU LIKE)
a mirror cancel is a cancel right out of any attack... May it be a meteor smash... and fox/falco/ or anybody can MIRROR CANCEL IT... you might get plinked by fox... but you MIRROR CANCEL IT and plink him or METEOR smash him... when ever you tech off the wall from some stupid thing... you mirror cancel (because there is an invisible mirror on the side of the stage that helps you recover)... basically MIRROR CANCELING takes the place of L-canceling... it's just more effective...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol... poor guy... obviously Mirror Canceling didn't work when you fought against me... i think I mastered that my first day... GOOD JOB MY UN-RE-RE-RETIRED FOX... and i still hate yall... i didn't want 2 do that... but f**king thanx 2 vilt tyring 2 show off with fox the first f**king match... i had 2 show him how those plinks are done... i think he plinked me 2 times out of all the battles we fought man... lol... but it was mad fun playing yall 2day... IF ONLY THAT GARBAGE GUY FROM CLAYTON WOULD HAVE CAME DOWN AND ACCEPTED HIS BEATING LIKE A MAN... it's okay ROB.... everybody falls victim 2 fox's plink... and the MIRROR CANCEL... next time Rob... and YOU BETTER COME... I dont want 2 hear any excuses about you driving in the rain... WOMAN...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Who plays X Box anyways Rob better come next time. D Shep them shells were good man thanks for having us sorry about Fox coming back. lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
Rob I heard you lost in a wrestling match too against David when you guys where drunk.

Double post son.

Edit: Well Yea I saw it too.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ROB--> REMEMBER WHEN me and you wrestled and i put it on youtube and YOU CLAIM THAT YOU WON... here is an IM FROM BEHR & QUINN--> oh yeah, why isn't our smash vid not on the video... did matt not record it...

Behr's IM
TOKEN NUGGA 08 (12:05:27 AM): u gonna see me and rob wrestle... tell me who u think won
Raging Skeet (12:05:46 AM): You
Raging Skeet (12:05:52 AM): that headlock was nice

Quinn's IM
TOKEN NUGGA 08 (12:06:57 AM): when u see this one part, tell me who won... but they broke it up
itsmysundaybest (12:07:05 AM): ok
itsmysundaybest (12:08:35 AM): u had him

SO WHEN YOU READY FOR YOUR REMATCH IN SMASH AND REAL-LIFE... YOU KNOW WHAT DORM AND ROOM I LIVE IN 218B OAK HALL SON... GET BIG SON...

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
WOW!!! I think Randall still got the vid. I definitely beat you Dave, you were against the wall before they took me off you. And you def can't take me sober.
And it's whatever, Behr, Dave, Ima bust you both up at the tournament in Pembroke with Marth. He's no joke man.

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
WOW!!! I think Randall still got the vid. I definitely beat you Dave, you were against the wall before they took me off you. And you def can't take me sober.
And it's whatever, Behr, Dave, Ima bust you both up at the tournament in Pembroke with Marth. He's no joke man.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
WHAT ROB... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BATTLED SO MANY TIMES... SEE ME JANUARY 5TH... YOU TUBE.. as a matter of fact it's on youtube for the world 2 see... you were going down... i'll send you the link... never mind... go 2 my page on youtube and watch it... son.... and bring marth... behr/vilt/dr. sparkley made me un-re-re-retire fox... so you know what that means... more plinks for ME...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yeah... that's 2 beatings for you in one day... will you ever learn ROB that you CLAYTON boy's can't win in anything... lol... your gonna be the first 2 experience a REAL LIFE PLINK... and this is definetly going on youtube... nobody is gonna break this up...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Rob you are going to see what happened at Davids house them videos are up tomorrow. :B

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
VILT--> how you feeling man... sorry you got a headache @ my house... hope you feeling better... we should have played more matches... but I started talking on my computer and not really paying attention... lol... so yeah... Dr. Sparkley started beating me... lol... It's Quinn's fault... he kept distracting me... but i think that me and you got a match on there... or it was dr. sparkley one...

Dr. Sparkley--> them stuffed shells got gone man... lol... I'll MM you @ a stuffed shell eatting contest... just kidding... i wont eat them unless i DROWN them in ranch dressing... but you are very funny man... I need 2 play against more sheiks... lol.... marth im not worried about.... i just was busy trying 2 talk 2 quinn on aim... so yeah... it workd out fine..

BEHR--> your BEHR powers grows stronger everytime I play you... to bad your BEHR POWERS doesn't stand a chance against my plink... although you did MIRROR CANCEL one of them i think... or i did i kill myself... either way I died... and when I SAY KILL ME... IM GIVING YOU A FREE KILL TAKE IT SON... lol... I dont offer that many... so take them when you can... lol...

it was mad fun playing yall guys... i did play a couple of matches seriously that time... @ the beginning.... and then... AIM took over... lol... but i wanna play yall again b4 i go back 2 school...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Fo sho man we got to January with no School yea I think I did mirror cancel it well at least the Up throw up Tilt kill worked. :3

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
see...me... !fox....faclco...whoever...and you too sparling? sparky? sprite? ....? lol i'm ready dave learning a few new "tricks" for pound playa. and ali is going down i refuse to take another beating from him again! wahhh! going out, peace! talk to ya'll later!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Rob... you need 2 delete your messages FOOL... lol... how in the world have we pm'd each other 70 messages already... lol... but whatever.. im going back 2 sleep... im tired of watching that anime for now... call me later... if you check this...

BEHR POWERS... LOL...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
We... there is this green box that goes red and yellow that lets you know how much free space you have rob.. if no more green, then delete your messages... but anyways...

GOOD NEWS UNC-PEMBROKE STUDENTS AND GREENSBORO PEOPLE

Roy is my new secondary character, BUT im not sure if im gonna play with him @ the tourney... lol... it depends on if Rob can take him or not and my other friends, quinn, will, randell, and whoever else plays smash... SO VILT/KRII/DR. SPARKLEY/ BEHR POWERS--> C-ME SON...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
OH YEAH... man BEHR... my sister did something 2 our wireless thing... so now it's not connecting and im definetly not trying 2 upload those vids on her comp... lol... and plus she didn't have the program i used 2 edit those vids... and i forgot that i money matched POM to smash... IM SO EXCITED... I like his sprite tho... be better if it was falco or fox... Hi-yaah!!!

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
what videos? i wanna c! lol dave are you really good with roy or do you just like his wavedash? lol i'll be happy to play you though! :) and after you tak POM's money...I want a slice as well.lol

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
haha... LOL matt... i just started playing with Roy... I guess rob dont think i can make any character b-sides falco and fox nice... and he's complaining about me using top tier characters when he's using that HOMO WHATCHAMACALLHIM oh yeah that ***G!T MARTH... so i decided 2 start using OUR BOY ROY... and im gonna bring that crown home where it rightfully belong... AND WHY DONT YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE MATT... SMASH MY PLACE SATURDAY... YOU BETTER COME... rob is going out of town 2 visit some family... so you better come... so BEHR can see how a REAL GANON should be played... lol... and me and mario both tried 2 call you 2night... but you being a homo and not bein a MAN STEPPIN UP 2 YA MOM AN JUNK.... TELL THEM... I talk on the phone whenver i want 2... how loud i want 2... lol...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
c-strife... HIT ME UP ASAP MAN... ON FACEBOOK OR SOMETHING... 336-621-0443... i dont care... IM DYING 2 PLAY YOU AGAIN... well not really dying... but it would be fun 2 play you before I head back 2 school... nahwhatimean... BEHR... you think u could come 2 my house this weekend for smash again... i think my sister is going 2 a wedding (my uncle's wife sisters wedding) and im not going... so if yall want 2, yall can come over again... i'll call MATT 2MORO... AND HOPEFULLY HE WILL ANSWER HIS PHONE THIS TIME... lol... woman...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Depend on my ride and my Grandma is in town so my folks might not let me but i wont be sure into tomorrow most likely.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I can do anytime after saturday, anywhere other than my house. I'm afraid my parents aren't very open to the idea of a bunch of people coming over that they haven't met. If I was at school we could totally use my dorm, but then d_shep would be gone, and I wanna play that falco/fox again. good games, man! my aim is cstrife187, and I can probably give rides to people if they need them if smash happens

:edit: and if you're talking about matt-malk-matt he is in raleigh until school starts back @ uncg

:double-edit: BEHR I've never played you. do you main anybody in particular?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well both of yall hit me up... whenever yall want 2 come over let me know... and you guys are more than welcome 2 come smash on the big screen tv @ my house... although it did lag on that one stage... that 64stage... im really bad with stage names b-side fod/fd/pokemon stadium/river god... CUZ IM KING OF THE BONGO... HEAR ME WHEN COME BABY... great song... and what do u mean after saturday c-strife... u mean like after a certain time saturday or the whole day...

tokennugga08 is my screenname man... hit me up when my wireless comes back...im use the lan comp now... lol... DESKTOP'S who still uses those...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Strife yea I main Ganondorf not that good I am afraid but I play for fun and when I play somebody new I learn something. I was also planning on learning Mario he also sucks for me I dont know any setups.I know you play Pokemons and I am a friends of Dr.Sparkles or Pwn which ever you prefer.

Edit:Strife here is my AIM Raging Skeet don't laugh at the name two girls decided that I needed a new Screenname. <.<

BEHR

Smash Hero
I got nothing planned tomorrow dont know about Pwn tho you could usually smash at my place but Grandma is here so no smash at my place for a while.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
im free until 3:00 tomorrow and then i got a 2 hour doctors appointment. they want me 2 drink some nasty stuff... lol... let's hope it dont affect my roy/falco/fox skills 8-P... actually change that... im going 2 my mothers house early in the morning so im free after 6pm 2moro until january 2nd then i got 2 go back 2 the dr. for a phsyical and something else...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Strife If we where to come tomorrow what time would be fine? :B

Top Bottom